Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stashing your girl things outside the home

Stashing your girl things outside the home

Ok , I wasn't going to post this because I am sure I will catch a tone of flack from the holier than thou crowd about how I need to reevaluate my life. But I thought there might be a girl or 2 out there that just might find this post helpful so here we go.
    Ok for reasons I won't get in to it is very difficult for me to smuggle my regular stash out , the back in to their hiding place when I travel. And what better time to get some girl time than when out of town for a few days right ?
    So I started buying a few basic things from Walmart or good will then donating them before returning home. But this can get expensive and I don't always have the time to shop. So I started thinking about ways , and places I could keeps stuff out side the house. I asked for advice here , but none of the suggestions fit the bill. I thought about placing an add on Craig's list to try to find a friend to hold the stuff for me but that just seemed problematic on so many levels I trashed that idea quickly. Then one afternoon I was board stiff and caught a couple episodes of doomsday preppers and a light went on!

So I have been experimenting with this for about a month and so far it's working out better than I expected. And all the nay Sayer can post all the negative comments they want, but sometimes a girls just gotta do what a girls gotta do!
    So I grabbed a 5 gallon bucket from Walmart. Bought myself enough stuff to put together one outfit
    Bra , thong , stockings , then off to good will for 2 skirts a top and for the first time ever I found a pair of shoes there. Knee high boots with a 3 in heel. Usually I'm a 4" or higher girl but hey there were cute and only $8 so what the hell right. Everything fit in the bucket with room to spare and I had less than $30 into this little experiment. So here's where I'll get the sour faces. I pulled off the highway on my regular route and stashed the bucket in some bushes about 20 ft into the woods. It felt strange to be honest and I almost took the bucket back to the car. But if I did that I would have to donate the stuff anyway so Ieft it. So far it's working out great , I just pull over as if I had to take a pee , grab my bucket and off I go , then put it back before returning home. Take about 30 seconds. Easy peezy. Since I've added a purse , makeup and accessories. Pair of jeans and a corset of coarse. Through in a handful of dryer sheets to keeps things smelling nice. And a sock with a little rice in it to absorb any moisture that might get in due to condensation or something. If packed full now lol. so far it's been through 3 good rain storms and everything inside is perfect. I may take it a step farther and pick up a roll camo duck tape to cover the white bucket. I got that idea from a couple of hunters I know that it turns out use this method to keeps some gear stashed in there favorite hunting spots. So I guess I'm not as crazy as I thought. Although I would be sad if my bucket was to disappear at some point but it is unlikely, and if it dose I have less than $100 in it and have used it 3 times already so it is what it is I guess.
    Well that's pretty much it in a nut shell I hope there is some girl out there like me who finds this helpful

Just wait till a Geocacher stumbles onto it.

You may get some good swaps out of it then.

Sorry, couldnt resist.

You must be in a rural area.

I'm happy that you're making a difficult situation work for you! Sounds like a huge inconvenience, but if that's what you have to do, kudos for finding a solution!

What's is a geocatcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Kae View Post
    I'm happy that you're making a difficult situation work for you! Sounds like a huge inconvenience, but if that's what you have to do, kudos for finding a solution!
    Thanks for the supportive words girl
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-27-2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit or use multiquote

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Moralas View Post
    What's is a geocatcher?
    Geocaching is a worldwide game where participants stash caches and then search for the via GPS.

The caches may be anything from a pill bottle to a chest. Treasures are swapped as part of thw game

Lexi I must admit that its probably the most unique method I have ever heard on here, so you get a medal for that. I would recommend however that the site you use to bury your bucket isnt private property or state property just incase the police or someone nosey passes by and see's you digging, it almost reminds me of something out of CSI or something

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-RT View Post
    Lexi I must admit that its probably the most unique method I have ever heard on here, so you get a medal for that. I would recommend however that the site you use to bury your bucket isnt private property or state property just incase the police or someone nosey passes by and see's you digging, it almost reminds me of something out of CSI or something

Sarah x
    Thanks for the advice girl , but I don't actually bury it I just stuck it in a couple of bushes , digging would be a little over the top , its far enough off the road where high way crew cutting grass ect won't come across it but close enough that I am only away from my car for less than 1 minute. Its a little weird I know but it's working out so far

Sounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha_Lynn View Post
    Geocaching is a worldwide game where participants stash caches and then search for the via GPS.

The caches may be anything from a pill bottle to a chest. Treasures are swapped as part of thw game
    Sounds like a cool game
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-27-2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit or use multiquote

Reality Check
    That's fine as long as it works for you. I would be afraid someone else would find it and take the stuff or call the police and start an investigation.

Have you considered renting a storage locker?

BTW: Every piece of land belongs to somebody. A private individual, a business or charity or a government.
    Last edited by Krisi; 07-27-2015 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    That's fine as long as it works for you. I would be afraid someone else would find it and take the stuff or call the police and start an investigation.

Have you considered renting a storage locker?
    If some one takes it so be it , I gave some thought about someone finding it and suspecting some kind of foul play. But I think it is highly unlikely.

Good for you Lexi. I am glad its worked out so far. My late cd friend would leave some of her clothes here with me. As I did have some extra storage space.

Hmmmm. Geocaching for CDers. Interesting idea.....

Dear CD.com. You won't believe what happened. I was driving down the road and had to pee and went to the edge of the woods. There was a bucket there and I thought, gee I need a bucket at home for stuff. I took it home and found a whole outfit of women's clothes. At first I thought I should take it back but then realized it was in the woods and it was probably thrown away. How lucky am I?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Or in about 2000 years time archaeologists will be insisting: "No - really - New Englanders used to bury their dead women in 5 gallon plastic buckets... We've uncovered thousands of these under the ash from the Yellowstone eruption... it's too many to be a coincidence..."

Lexi - if you've got the right environment for it (deserted) and you're not worried about losing the stuff and it works for you then great...

I'd probably be more worried about turning up late one night being hit with floodlights and surrounded by armed Feebs wondering where I'd stashed the woman's body... I'll be sticking to my garage, thanks all the same...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Moralas View Post
    If some one takes it so be it , I gave some thought about someone finding it and suspecting some kind of foul play. But I think it is highly unlikely.
    Just a thought -- you could leave a note in your bucket explaining that it's a clothing stash. No denying it would be a weird note, but it's a weird situation. You don't have to sign it or anything, just an "I suppose you're wondering what you have here..." note. You could end it with, "If you steal it, it's no big deal, but if you wouldn't mind leaving it alone, I'd consider it a kindness."

Great idea. I like the camouflage duct tape treatment too. When the leaves fall and the site is more open the bucket will be more visible. You might also try regularly adding branches around it so that it looks more natural like a pile of dead branches and still keeps hiding the bucket. Put some blackberry thorny branches/shoots around it with a small opening to get into it to grab the bucket. That may also help discourage someone from inspecting it too close. Thanks for sharing a good idea.

Aspiring Member
    I guess if you find a homeless woman walking around in your neighborhood wearing a pretty top and heels, well, you might kiss your stash goodbye (lol). Or the police come to your door and arrest you because they traced the clothes a bank robber changed out of the day before (again, lol).

I use a very cheap storage unit. Nuff said.

Thanks for the support girls , good idea about the note , I was actually thinking about including a note explaining that it is my cross dressing stash and taping a $20 bill to it as a gift to leave the stash alone. And this way if the money's gone I know some one found it and it's time to move it.
    But honestly it's so easy to pick a good spot and if with all the crap that is at the edge of the woods on the highways I doubt any one would go through the trouble to check it out if they did spot it.

And honestly if I spent to much time getting hung up on the what if , I never would have gotten past trying on my moms pantyhose. Because what if , and I've already learned a couple of hard lessons about not thinking things through enough .I think I am at a point were I can identify what's a smart risk and what's just asking for trouble.
    For example an abandon parking lot may seem like a good place to get some privacy to change into and back from girl mode , but as I learned the hard way it look suspicious to the police.
    But anyway thanks for the support girls I was honestly expecting a lot of negitivity on this one

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I just keep my stuff at home, wife knows about everything.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Reality Check
    You're going to put a $20 bill and a note in the bucket? Now you're going to risk losing your stuff and $20 to boot!

Here's what I see happening: You leave your stuff in a bucket in the woods. Someone finds it and figures out it is a crossdresser's stash. He hides one of the motion sensing cameras (like hunters use) nearby and when you come to get your stuff the camera begins taking pictures. The pictures end up on Facebook or the video ends up on youtube. Or, he figures out who you are and asks for money not to put you on Facebook or youtube.

Don't look upon it as "negativity" look upon it as honest people just trying to help.

It is horrible what our clothes go through when we absolutely love them. I just finally moved mine from a hot attic by designing a massive concealed drawer in an antique cabinet.

Reality Check
    If you cover the bucket in camo duck tape, how will you find it next time?

BTW: You are from New England, right? How are you going to put on your forms if they've been sitting outside in a New England winter? Talk about "colder than a witch's tittie."
    Last edited by Krisi; 07-27-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Having been born and raised in New England myself, I know well how the winters are. What will you do then?

Funny. You are so much like me. I got tired of tossing my stuff and too scared to stash at home. Now after I got some precious things I decided to keep them in a duffle in my office. I have exercise duffles in there too and no one thinks anything of it. Oh but how awkward it could be. And it's convenient to grab when I go on business trips. Good luck. Would be funny if we're dressing in the same hotel one day.
    Last edited by Wandacdmn; 07-27-2015 at 06:34 PM.

Don't use forms just a padded bra , I have a smaller frame and I think I look better with smaller boobs. And if my stash get snowed in then it will have to sit there till the spring thaw. Oh well

Alice , congrats on your perfect situation at home , most of us are not so blessed.

Krisi , thanks for your input , hmmm a storage locker you say ? How revolutionary , what forward thinking. Maybe I'll find one thats free , comletely Secret and exactly on my way to where I'm going , I'll have to check into that.

Look sarcasm aside , I'm not saying it's perfect , I'm not saying it's for every one.
    In my situation it is resort to these measures of stop dressing and as hard as I've tried I can't stop dressing.
    I wasn't going to post it at all but I figured if there are any girls out there As desperate as I am to hold on to their fem side with out completely screwing up everything in there guy life then this might help them out or inspire them to think out side the box a little or something ;I don't know.
    Wanda hit me up while you are traving in New England maybe we can grab a drink together

In my community a small storage unit would cost only $25 per month. Besides sooner or later some one will see you and will be curious. It is amazing how many times I thought I was alone and was not!