Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: been court four times in one day(the secerts out)

been court four times in one day(the secerts out)

it started at work ,where I had to remove my pants and shirt as a calf decided to swim,without thinking here I was standing infront of a client in bra and panties,did I have some explaining to do,he took it by surprise but ok,then got home and changed into all ture me mode(female),just as I got finished ,there was a knock at the door and the petfood guy and mate had shown up,he didn't say much but sad if I am happy and its me so be and left.then just before tea I decided to go for a spa so in I hopped in my bikini ,next thing I knew a female friend showed up,so ended up coming out to her also,but made her promise not to say too much to my daugthers,she took it better than I thought she would as she didn't except her daughter been gay.then just sat down for tea and the exes boy friend and mate showed up,just in passing,that was the hardest to explain,so now ive decided to come clean to my ex and daugthers before someone slips up,also seeing the doctor tomorrow as decided if its out I may as will transition.

Wow, that's quite a day. It sounds kind of like a whirlwind. How you doing?

I'm sure everything will be fine. Do you feel relieved?

Banned Read only
    Antonyio,
    You may as well hang a sign on the gate," Enter at your own risk " ! No seriously there's no point going back into hiding I guess just blend it into your everyday life !
    Remember you're not the only CDer so who knows any one of those guys you mentioned could have gone back home and slipped into something more comfortable !
    The point is you didn't come to any harm and no one was offended , if you feel OK with it just carry on and enjoy it !

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wow!
    Talk about a "domino effect".
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

that is definitely the world consipring to support you transition, brave brave choice!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Wow, and I thought one came out in little baby steps! What a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Spammer
    What Teresa said

I do believe I'd have been sipping something considerably stronger than tea by the end of that day!

Well, at least you don't have to worry that your secret will be discovered.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Wow! That sounds like an intense day! I'm so glad for you that things went well, and people took you as you are without a storm. Shows you've got good people in your life.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by antonyio View Post
    ... decided if its out I may as will transition.
    Really? I hope this is not your real line of thinking. That's like me saying, Well, I emptied the trash today so I amy as well be a garbage man.

Is it just me or does the OP sound suspiciously fake? I have a really hard time believing "without thinking here I was standing infront of a client in bra and panties."

Sorry, but I'm cynical.

Great story about Bravo Sierra. You go girl. There is no doubt in my mind after a day of coming out like that. How can you not transition?
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Sounds like someone or something is sending you a message. Maybe you should toss out the boy clothes and go full time en femme.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    So your well and truly out then. Go for it girl.

Banned Read only
    A:

I think you hit everything except the Lottery!!

DeeAnn

Banned Read only
    Wow! I think things will only get easier moving forward now, less to hide... less stress 😉

chickened out of telling the ex (as its none of her business)but told the daugthers,which they roughly knew anyway,first time back at work since the other day,was prepared for something been said,but nothing except a few wise jokes"i just responded with and proud of it"they had no come back,didnt go all fem thou to work.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If anyone ever wanted to be found out? It sounds like u, Antonyio!

I hope it all works out for u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like this Freudian Slip turned into your whole wardrobe (lol).

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Wow, my life is so dull, you totally amaze me.

Thanks for that and good luck!!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Hell-o Antonyio,
    Well.... All I can say is what a hell of a day! And before reading on thru the replies had this thkught....
    If you have been dressing for any period of time, and had thought of transition as a possibllity, this may well
    be the trigger to set things in motion.
    My only concern is that if you have thought about transition before this?
    And how much thought have you put into it? What are your plans? Who do you know that can help you?
    It's easy to think, yeah, l'll transition, but another thing is to do it!
    Think it thru before you go to far. Good luck!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

thanks for that,yeah have been thinking of it for a long time but to scared to,checked out the therapist in Hamilton (new Zealand last week and made a appointment to talk with the doctor on Friday ,are scare of the reactions but if people know I may as well,(had given herbals a try but with little luck )have always had bloods on a six monthly so it was checked.have joined and been part of Agenda(nz based transgender group since march)

So this is the "Big Bang Theory" in practice.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    So, did you save the calf?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

thanks for all your encouragement,yes I saved the calf,the female naturing kicked in and I nursed it to health again(the client reckons females were better at that so I must be part one)
    taking the next big step tomorrow ,got a get together for agenda so as I am working just down the road for another client will go straight from there,the problem been I either get changed at the clients farm and go to tea efem or change after tea in the car,but part says do it before tea and be out there in town fully ,the chicken in me says don't be silly,will let you know.
    so far all been positive except yesterday from the builder who I know will,wouldnt even enter the house to look at the work