Thread: Transmasculine friend!

Banned Read only

Transmasculine friend!

Hi to all!
    Since I joined this wonderful group, I found and I made friends with very cute gg girls and crossdressers, but I have to say that since I arrived I found very interesting the transmasculine forum members! I really would like very much to be friends with anyone! So girls if you can introduce one, I would be very grateful!

Banned Read only
    I agree Ninna, I've even researched the other direction (google Buck Angel for example). I don't want to name names but there are a few guys on the forum I've come to realize ☺

Banned Read only
    Robin thank you for answer my thread, for a moment I think nobody answered lol! thank you lady!

I don't know that many transmen on the forum, but I do know some in real life. I'll see if any of them are interested in joining up on the site.

I met a Transman at Keystone once. Actually, I met his mother first (he was in high school). We talked (me and his mom) and danced a few times. I even danced with him a few times. He told me he had a GF. Seemed pretty normal to me. But his mom was really great for providing loving support.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.