Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question from GG

My thoughts and feeling/wants often change. I don't know myself most times what I want or who I am. Ask me if I want boobs yes, transition yes in a perfect world. Anyway he might not have a straight answer either. Thanks for being his friend. Ask him and accept what ever he says as I bet he doesn't know either.

That being said, can I ask, even if you never would transition, in your head at times do you think that you would love to have breasts? I know all of this is extremely sexual for him too, so not sure if that makes a difference.[/QUOTE]

For me no, I love being a man, when I am a man...and I love being a CD when I am a CD, the most important thing for me is being accepted, but I guess that is for everyone!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa9099 View Post
    Thanks so much to all of you for the answers - definitely a wide variety and all very informative.

I guess I'd say, rather than that I'm trying to be polite with him when we talk about things, it's more like I'm trying to be sensitive to his feelings and with all honesty, it's very, very confusing to me when I try to wrap my head around a "straight" man just gushing over the colors pink and ivory, etc. and then when he disclosed that he would love to have "big boobs," it just made me wonder if there's more there than that he underdresses. I see now that there's not a simple answer here.

Thanks again all...
    Our society does not encourage men to explore their feminine interests (should they have any). If they do, most hetrosexual men are limited to experience femininity vicariously through their partners. This is also something most men don't talk about. You may be the only person he's shared this with, and if so he may not be clear and precise in his communication.

I have no interest in transitioning, and have certainly fantasized about growing my breasts. When I was in jr high I was presented with some anti drug propaganda that suggested that teenage males who smoked pot could grow breasts!!! I thought that would be so cool! (didn't work for me)!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lisa the main thing to do it toss out all the pre conceived notions about CDing that you have been taught and start with an open mind.

Silver Member
    I have dressed since I was 8yo so for me that is getting on 50 years of crossdressing, I love wearing all forms of female clothing whenever I get the chance and I still adore the feeling I get from putting on my bra and filling it out, but that is as far as it goes for me, I have never once felt like I wanted to take it further and become transgender, but that is just me.

I have a partner now that I told about my cross dressing once we had become close, she was quiet at first and then slowly she began asking questions and I answered them as she asked them, then one day she came out and asked the question about me wanting to become a woman and we had the discussion and she got the answer that no I didn't and I truly don't, but I will take every single chance I get to dress or underdress because it is who i am, it is part of me, I guess difficult to understand maybe for someone on the outside, but for me dressing is dressing, I like being a man dressed as a woman, it makes me extra happy, it makes me feel nice inside but that is as far as it has ever gone for me, the need for breasts is to make the clothes look nice on me and make me feel and look as womanly as I can while I am dressed

What I would say to finish is that I love having the freedom with my partner to have the discussions, she can ask anything and I am more than happy to engage in detailed discussion, part of the problem I had for many years is not being able to discuss my dressing and having to figure things out all on my own, very difficult in my teenage years and my 20's

He is lucky to have you and my guess is that if you ask, he will more than likely be happy to discuss - I very much do wear dresses and outer garments and just feel amazing in heels by the way

Lisa, I am very much like your friend. I like to wear sexy lingerie. I never go out in public dressed but I have worn full women's clothing more than once, in my bedroom with my SO. I have a goatee and a shaved head. But I personally do not want breasts. I mean, I am a little heavy and have 'man boobs' but I wouldn't like having implants or taking hormones to help me grow breasts. I don't own any forms and don't really care to.
    As for asking him, if you are truly friends you should be able to ask him anything without it creating drama. That's what friends do. If he has a problem with his friend asking him the hard questions he should really re-evaluate. You are curious and you are having trouble understanding that aspect. He should be willing to tell you his honest feelings and ideas, and you should feel comfortable asking questions without fear of upsetting him.