Thread: Question from GG

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question from GG

Hi, I was on this site a while ago (I'm a GG) and I posted about my friendship with a CD'er who is married and about 20 years my senior. We had struck up a friendship - we don't live in the same state and haven't met. His wife doesn't know about my existence (which is basically the reason why many were against it). I don't want to rehash how we met and go over all of that again, but I should say that we are still friends and I adore him and I believe he feels the same way about me.

The reason why I came back on here is that there was something that came up in our discussion that is a bit confusing to me. I guess it would be helpful to say that he basically just wears women's panties - all the time and also wears/enjoys women's lingerie (slips, nightgowns). He doesn't wear women's outer garments at all and doesn't wear make-up - he actually has a mustache/goatee. He told me that he would love to have breasts, but would never want to give up his penis. He has gone to sites and that is what prompted him to tell me that. I feel like he loves breasts so much that he wants them on himself. I guess the longer that I know him, the more that I will learn about him, but I'm wondering if asking him outright if he would like to be a woman (transgender) would be okay or if I should just let him come out with his feelings on his own in his own time. I guess I'm wondering what the consensus is about CDer's who are straight men and who would like breasts - are they really men who would like to be transgender and feel female inside, or do you still feel like you are a man but just want breasts?...not sure if my question makes sense. I will not judge him and do not care either way. I want to be the best friend to him that I can be and just wanted some thoughts from others. Thanks in advance for any thoughts/comments!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-02-2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: sorry that is a word that we don't really allow here