Thread: Mondays

Mondays

I hate Monday mornings having to get up and taking off my bra, hoop ear rings and false nails just to go to work Robyn

Platinum Member
    I have much the same feelings. But for now at least, such is life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Robyn, Hang in there and keep thinking about retirement.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Transformation to Tina is a goodly amount of work, and then letting her live her life us fantastic, but after a few days, we want the guy-side back for a while. What we don't like is to have the world decide when we shift!

19645771783_823428444c_h.jpg
    I had a great Monday dressed all day

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Robyn,

Poor you... I keep the earrings in, the nails coloured and underdress at work, but that's been a steady progression... Try leaving just one nail coloured, every little helps.
    Call me Donna, please

Amen, sister!!

I hate repeat HATE it anytime I have to change back to drab

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I'm with all of you. I don't underdress, never found that to be especially comfortable .. but I do keep the earrings, and my nail polish, at all times. The women admire the polish, and I am quite open that I do it myself (I used to use my granddaughters as an excuse).

Oh, it's not so bad. Just look at 'drab' as your work uniform; something you have to wear for a specific task. I wouldn't wear a pretty dress or skirt to work under the car, nor would I do my nails before it either. So my jeans and polo shirt are my 'uniform' to do certain chores like my shopping.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have both ears pieced and wear panties 24/7[don't own any mens ones]and my toes are always painted and wear an anklet 24/7 so getting there I work as a diesel fitter and get a little dirty so I cant wear my nails as much as I would like too Robyn

Reality Check
    I wouldn't be wearing hoop earrings to bed if I were you. It's too easy to get them caught in the pillow or sheets and tear the hole in your ear. Studs or nothing would be safer.

i know how you feel hate having to put my suit on with a shirt and tie, but i need wear panties under my suit trousers most days to make me feel better xx

Yeah. I hate going back to drab. But it feels soooo good to change back to femme clothes after work.