Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucket list

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar

Bucket list

I read another post and I got to thinking about bucket lists. I think that we all must have them, so what is first on your list?

First on my list is to go to another city and go to a transformation service. I would want something that would do the whole nine yards and then have somone take me out on the town. I would want pictures and just have a fun time with some other person who could help me to relax and enjoy myself.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Reality Check
    Mine would be to go to another town with my wife and spend some time in public as Krisi. That's the crossdressing part of my bucket list. There are other, non-crossdressing related things.

A date with Shemar Moore, of course!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My bucket list is pretty short right now. I want to get past the fear of being outted to my family, because that fear is probably holding me back from any further self discovery. To do that I'm getting counseling and plan to tell them later this year. After that I'll be able to relax and can start to figure out where I am under the Transgender umbrella.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

While I have accomplished a lot of things, my bucket list is growing for both the male and the fem side of me. But a vacation to an island for scuba diving. I want to be my fem self and dive in a bikini. It would be awesome as you are with other divers. Sit outside in the pool area after and rub lotion getting a tan.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Gillian,
    I guess you're meaning a bucket list item might happen and a wish list may never happen ?

I guess I'm more on the wish list in that case because I just want to be openly accepted without the social strings !
    Top of my my bucket list is surprisingly non CDing ! I just want to be fit enough to ski with my grandchildren !

still a neck down gal but soon want to learn how to properly apply my own makeup. In the grand scheme of things, this is a simple and achievable goal. After that, I want to play for the Bruins. Go B's!! LoL

Platinum Member
    Hi Gillian, The two things on my CD Bucket list was getting my ears pierced,
    Done on 03/14/15 & 05/12/15 triple pierced now.
    Second still on my CD bucket is getting a bridal gown.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Mine would be to attend a Christmas Party en femme. Don't ask me why, except I look good in red!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    My current Top Of The Bucket List Is To Hit the West Coast and party over there...I need to get my "Heels On The Ground " there...and also get overseas.......I seriously wont be happy till I start getting on planes.....I made it as far as Detroit this year so far....but west coast, vegas, london, france, sexy under pants....

Hi Krisi. I have done this and it is awesome. There are many small CD getaway events where wives are welcome and there is shopping and sight seeing and other fun daytime activities like that. I have been to one with my wife in Delaware, and 2 in Pennsylvania, and there is a new one starting in Ogonquit Maine next month. Here is the link. http://scarlettsmakeovers.com/maine-event/
    Oh and on my bucket list is to be a flower gurl at a wedding. With baby's breath flowers in my hair and a sparkly tiara, bell shaped white dress with a ribbon for a belt. The oohs and aahs and pictures as I walk down the aisle before the bride... Sorry I got lost there.

Kimdl93 -

Cute answer. Red dresses are awesome. Sound like an achievable goal.

My bucket list, the number one item would be to have a full transformation then spend a night on the town all dressed with my wife. I would love for her to meet laura in person one day. she is very supportive but will only see laura in pictures. One of these days.....

Banned Read only
    I had my bucket full of things I really wanted to do. I set it too close to the edge of the porch. As I was leaving one day I kicked the bucket. It fell the 45 feet down to the ground on a steep hill. All of my desires fell out of the bucket. I can't retrieve them. Time to buy a new bucket and refill it.

I just went zip lining for the first time last weekend. Check!
    Last edited by Jorja; 08-05-2015 at 08:53 AM.

I already have a bucket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I seem to have two bucket lists. One is after retirement and the other is when I get the next long stretch of private Carla time which will be coming up fairly soon. Future retirement list items include, of course, pierced ears, laser hair removal and then possibly breast implants and permanent makeup. The latter two probably won't happen. I'll just be too old by then. On the immediate list, I plan on getting a professional makeover and then spending the entire day dressed completely in the whole sexey maid fantasy outfit, with a list of minor errands and purchases to accomplish. We'll see how that goes. Hey, it's just a list!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My bucket list item is to go wedding dress shopping

The CD items on my bucket list:-
    • buy a really natural looking breastplate / femskin suit
    • spend at least a week en femme 24/7

Just simple things!

Today, I'm checking off a couple of things: take public transport while dressed - a bus, rail and ferry and then party in another city
    I'll think of the next thing for my list while sailing through the Georgia Straight!

Jorga, lucky for you that you didn't fall off the porch, or you really would have kicked the bucket.

Great scene in "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World", Jimmy Durante kicking the bucket twice at the same time. Funny.

My bucket list: don't kick it yet.

I haven't really got a bucket list but I'll try and create one now.

1) Get a full body wax
    2) Get a manicure and pedicure
    3) Go wig shopping and buy a decent wig
    4) Laser the small amount of stubble from my face
    5) Get a fairly femine tattoo (planned but I need the cash and to see it designed)
    6) Go for a night out fully dressed on Manchester Canal Street (Need some CD friends first )
    7) Get professional photos taken
    8) Go on holiday and go the beach in a bikini
    9) Get bikini tan lines
    10) Go shopping dressed
    11) Belly button piercing

Very near term:

1) Wig and make up. I'm getting a little tired of the overaged femme boy look.
    2) Put together an office outfit. I have lots of casual clothes for around the house and garden, but I need to work on the more formal side of things.
    3) See a gender therapist.

Longer term:

1) get rid of facial hair
    2) get on hormones before I lose any more hair
    3) FFS on nose and brows
    4) Brazilian butt lift

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    1) Live authentically.

Items 2 through infinity mostly involve winning the lottery after achieving #1, LOL
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I have a wish list which I started years ago, which I suppose is a bucket list. It started with things that got ticket off years ago like, buy my own bra, buy my own heels etc.. It's now getting adventurous.

1. Go to a Gay Pride Event. (Did that last week in Amsterdam! Yay!)
    2. Lose enough weight to fit in all my dresses properly.
    3. Go out fully en-femme.
    4. Get a full make over in London and photoshoot.
    5. Go to a CD friendly club en-femme.
    6. Spend a weekend away en-femme.
    7. Come out to and gain acceptance from my close friends.
    8. Fall in love again with an accepting GG.

I have been going through my list,

Getting out day and night dresses, All hair removal, loosing weight, getting in shape

Left on the list, not in any order.

1) Live at least 1/2 time or more en femme.
    2) get on hormones, grow breasts and hips
    3) FFS on nose and brows
    4) eye and neck lift,
    4) pierced ears, promised this to my self after I loose the next 10 lbs.
    5) Butt lift

Of course the big one have all my friends and family accept who I am really am.

Hugs Algoma
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller