Thread: Started Hormone tablets

Started Hormone tablets

I have started one month course of hormone.
    However feeling dizziness.
    I feel My nipples have started getting stronger and also getting dark brown in color after consuming tablets in a matter of 5 days.

Silver Member
    Those must be some pretty powerful hormones.

why in the world would you do one month of hormones?

Don't think so

Takes at least a week for spiro to saturate the blood stream. Don't think you are seeing any real physical changes, maybe you are imagining things.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-03-2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Are these prescribed hormones? If not, you may have gotten something way too strong ... it seems like 5-7 days to start experiencing physical changes would be a dangerous dose.

Aspiring Member
    I hope you are doing so under a doctors supervision, but I believe that would be a bit difficult in your part of the world.

I wish to grow my breast.
    One of my doctor friend recommended Hormone tablet and the dosage is only once a day.

Hi Jigna, you must have been lucky to find such a 'special' doctor - Karama, Satwa..... Be very careful with work and the consequences. Keep us updated.

I've been on HRT since last Thursday, and I'm peeing like a racehorse, and I can confirm that my skin on my arms and legs are starting to soften, and my arm and chest hair are not growing as fast. . Other than those, that's the only changes I see. My breasts still feel normal
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

The pills were prescribed by my Doctor friend during my recent visit to India.
    1 month course costing just less than 10 USD, however the result is amazing.
    My lips have changed colour from blackish brown to dark red n Nipples remains firm and tight throughout a day.
    Skin feels very soft and dizziness is reduced.
    Just feeling more sleepy than usual.

I too would love to have larger firmer breasts .,. However i have heard so many conflicting stories I am still confused, so do these pills work in helping to change our bodies ?? Thanks

If you want larger breasts. Get implants!!
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

I feel it is great to have your own breast rather than wearing padded bra or implant.
    I feel very special having own little breast and now getting sensation all over d breast after starting hormone pills.

Banned Read only

Unhappy

Cortisone caused unwanted feminization to me by the next day.it was threw an I.V. and it caused all my muscles to soften,get smaller and waste away.

methylprednisolone sodium succinate caused me softened muscles and wasting the following day.

My testosterone plummeted down to 100 ng/DL and I felt week and tired.

See my thread about it
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...tisol-steroids
    Last edited by chinabrown; 08-05-2015 at 11:21 PM.

Jigna, most hormone routines involve two drugs and also require careful monitoring of your blood levels to avoid serious side effects. If a doctor prescribed for you and doesn't have a follow-up plan you are putting yourself at risk. Such rapid effects can be a warning.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Absolutely NO SIDE EFFECTS.
    No more dizziness now and feeling great.
    In fact I m feeling more energetic n active.