Hi everyone,

I have been working hard recently on giving myself a bit of a break and not beating myself up about the fact I like to crossdress, learning self acceptance etc but it got me thinking - how many famous people out there that openly crossdress? And I mean hetro men/women who are crossdressers, not drag queens (gay) or those who have transitioned. Without looking online I can think of 1 - Eddie Izzard. I also heard that Lady Gaga sometimes performs dressed as a man so I guess that's actually 2! Without looking on The Internet can you think of any well known crossdressers and what are they famous for?

Also, and this may apply to UK based folk more so, what do you think of the current run of money supermarket ads? Is it a good thing or perhaps damaging to hoe people might perceive crossdressers? (Those who don't live in the UK can find the ad on YouTube - search money supermarket ads 2015) Personally, I'm not sure. I saw an interview with the guy strutting in heels and I get the impression he was gay although he never said he was so in some resects it may reinforce that thing with thee juggles that only gay fellas crossdress.. Whaddaya think?