Thread: En Femme for a whole week

En Femme for a whole week

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. A bit about myself, I am Asian and of small stature. As a guy I had this physique. But in girl mode it is a real blessing.
    I have been cross dressing for a over 10 years.
    But this week was the best I have ever had. Previously, I have only been able dress for a few hours at a time. But last week my family was on summer vacation and I was the only one left home. I was estatic. I went for everything. Hair, makeup, long manicure/pedicure, completely shaved, breast forms, earrings and of course all the dresses, lingerie heeled sandals ect.
    I took time off work too. And was just enjoying myself as a girl. It gave me such a thrill. Even looking at my new nail extensions gave me a real sexy feeling. And I cannot believe my toes now look pretty. I wore sexy sandals everyday.
    In the house I would try out all my lingerie. And when I did venture out. I would pick my favorite short sun dresses, showing quite a bit of legs and shoulder. Lucky no one noticed (me as a guy) when I was out. A few old men even tried look up my short dress (this really made me feel sexy and powerful as a girl) - naughty me even crossed my legs a few times for them, pretty sure my lace G-string could be seen. Maybe I am over doing it, but days like this don't happen to me ever. I just wished this would never end.
    A few men actually held the door open for me and said "after you please" - that really made my day.
    God , now I really know how it feels to be a woman and makes me yearn for more.
    Thanks for reading this. I had to let it out.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    hey good for you getting out & about.......hopefully you can do it again soon xoxo

Thank you for your encouragement.
    I want to plan a trip to Bangkok.
    It is perhaps the most "friendly" place I have ever been to in regards to their attitude towards the 3rd gender.
    I have only visited Bangkok as a male. My next trip I will try to dare myself to only pack Yinling's clothes (my better self) and none of the ugly male stuff I have. This will force me to live like I should.

Hey Girl, as I can't say your name,

You are now hooked. There is no turning back. Good for you and I envy your Asian figure! I'm a huge, hairy, Northern European. I think they started out as Neanderthal Men. Do you have any idea? Do you? Really? UUgghh!

Welcome home, dear

ChrintinaK,
    Don't despair. While we are not born with what we like. We can at least enjoy life the way we like. Sure we can never be 100% woman, but we can feel 100% woman. It's all in the mind.

Yinglin,

Glad to see you have joined this site. Welcome! Very pleased that you had such a wonderful week.

Silver Member
    I'd be very, very careful about trying to tease straight men like that. No matter how good you look, if you are read or discovered it could turn really ugly!

Platinum Member
    Hi Yinling, That must've been an awesome week for you.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    It sounds like you had a great time and you probably can't wait to do it again, but I have to say that you don't "really know how it feels to be a woman" just from walking around town dressed as one. Feeling like a woman is more than wearing breast forms and having the door held open for you. I doubt that we (males) can ever know what it's like to feel like a woman.

It seems you are hiding your dressing from your family. You don't say if it's your wife and children or if it's your parents and siblings or some other combination. Regardless, hiding your dressing and your "stuff" from people living in the same house usually fails at some point. Someone is going to find something and you better be prepared for that event.

Hi and Welcome Yinlingyen! Im new here too

Omg what a dream scenario:P Also i envy that you can wear summer dresses and bare shoulder clothes
    Hope you are able to do it again soon!

And once again welcome to the forum

Regards
    Angelica

Hi Yinlingyen,

...and a very warm welcome to this forum. Sounds like you had the best week of your life. You must tell your family that they so much deserve another vacation and send them away for a few more weeks
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Thanks for sharing. You now know the joys of looking, acting and being treated as a lady
    Hugs, Carole

Thank you all for your encouragement and well wishing.
    Yes I am really hooked. I can't wait to dress again. But I do not have the courage to come out of it to family.
    We are an Asian family, rather conservative. The society I live in is also conservative. The job I have (what ultimately allows me to buy my pretty dresses and shoes) is conservative.
    When I look at a girl walking around during lunch time in their pretty strappy dresses and high heel sandals, I just wish I could be them.
    It's pure envy.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Isn't it great? This reminded me of my own longest stretch of being Amy, for nine days earlier this year while I managed a hospitality suite at a major conference. You can read about that here.

I have much the same reaction to well-dressed women I see on a regular basis, but it's more along the lines of: "Oh, that is lovely! I would totally wear that! What shoes is she wearing with it? What jewelry? How does she complete the look?" I'm always looking for ways to improve my look when I become Amy. Of course, that doesn't stop me from wishing I didn't have to be at work and waste perfectly good sundress-and-sandals weather.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Silver Member
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. Any trouble getting the nails off? Has anyone since asked about your shaved body, that would be a concern for me.

No trouble getting nails off. I used the instant self adhesive nails. No glue no mess. They peel off easy.
    I was not very hairy anyway to begin with so no one noticed. I love how smooth my body feels - "no hair below the eyebrows" as said in the Wolf of Wall Street !!!!

Very nice. I am jealous, as I am at the opposite end of the spectrum and will never pass, no matter how much effort I put into it.

Platinum Member
    I've always been six foot or more...a little spinal collapse now. It was an advantage when dating...many many years ago...as it seemed girls liked taller leaner men than short squat men. Now? If I was five foot seven life as a man loving to wear women's clothing would be a lot easier. In my community there are many people's from Southeast Asia; Thai, Lao, Vietnamese. I'd love to be petite for a day. Maybe, I should have relocated to Scandinavia where all the tall blonds reside. I would have fit in better! Sigh!

Well I am short (petite) 5 foot 6. Not much use in my teens dating girls. But now that my true identity has come out, it's kind of a blessing in disguise.
    I do have to watch what I eat though if I insist on wearing all those girl dresses in summer.
    I love the feeling of very thin light soft fabrics on my skin. The wonderful feel of a cold blast of aircon up my skirt let me appreciate what a woman would feel walking in a mall. The little thin straps of over my shoulder holding my dress on my body make me feel all woman. One type of dress I cannot seem to pull off are the off-shoulder dresses. I am rather conscious of it. I guess the thin strappy dresses give me a false sense of security- they are just as exposed as off-shoulder types. But I would hate to be discovered.