Thread: grocery shopping and observations/self reflection.

grocery shopping and observations/self reflection.

I stopped at the grocery on the way home tonight. 6 pm is an amazing time for people watching. I saw men and women but really noticed the women tonight. They were wearing everything from jeans and t shirts to dresses. As I looked, a realization came to me. I don't want to present as a woman. I want to be the girl in jeans and sexy undies.

Maybe it was the realizing that I could never pull the fancy clothing off. Whatever or was, I realized I don't want to buy dresses and heels. But I really like my panties and undershirts. I love painting my nails, shaving my chest. I really love my shaved legs. However, I don't really want to wear a dress or try to pass. I'm happy to wear my panties everyday and i love to shave my face and prep for work while wearing a chemise. I guess it's just further proof that in odd.

Another note of the ultra wide range of needs and feeling of our group! Bravo and thanks for sharing..

Banned Read only
    Hi Lena, I people watch all the time when I'm at the grocery store (great variety to observe)😀 I personally think a woman can be VERY attractive in jeans and a t-shirt, maybe I'm a 'Tom boy' but being the 'girl in jeans and sexy undies' is IMHO is just a super model out picking up groceries!

I prefer skirts and dresses, but you do what pleases you.

yeah tomboys rule, frillies drool I dress as a tomboy and blend fairly well not many people take any real notice which makes it all better

Platinum Member
    Hi Lena, I love dressing as a lady all the way from casual to the Nines .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Shaving legs and doing your face in a chemise are certainly attainable goals!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Lena ,
    I have to say this self reflection happens more and more, I like most of the things you list apart from wanting to go out and shop !t I'm finding it harder to answer what I want the outcome to be ! The feeling of the pretty things wears off and yet I still want to stay dressed . Do I want to live more like a woman ? I have to admit that I'm beginning to hate certain aspect of maleness, body hair, shapeless drab clothes, clumsy shoes ! I guess we're all a little odd or eccentrically different !

Banned Read only
    I'm with you on how attractive and eye catching young women are in tight jeans, just wants you to go home and dress like them. Tight girl jeans over sexy panties, stockings and shaved legs while walking in low heel passable boots feels so feminine when out and about. Walking in heels really puts the feminity in it and enhances all the other girly stuff, it makes you feel and enjoy each item of feminine clothing you are conscious that you are wearing. You can pass/blend like this so why not dress and go to the same store, same time and shop side by side with them, it could provide a WOW feeling.

However, for me dressing all out takes being feminine to a higher level. Some things are really a turn on this month but next month it could be something else, change is fun but CDing never leaves.

I know what you mean, I go to the store, and there are a lot of cute gals I want to look like, some in jeans and tops, others in dresses and heels.
    I like to go to the mall, I just wear my jeans, top with exposed straps, paintednnails and cute ballet flats, I think gals look really sexy that way

Easier for me to pass in flats, panties and jeans. Brings a new meaning to the term under dressed.

joni

Lena,

Glad to hear you have discovered what makes you happy.

For me, when I go to the grocery store, I prefer to be in a dress or a skirt, but yet try to dress casually. Lately I have been wearing a t shirt dress and flats without hosiery.

About 2 weeks ago at the grocery store it seemed there were more women than usual in casual dresses.

I found that the grocery store is a great place to give affirmation to GGs. I tell them I like their shoes, their dress, their jewelry. I asked one how she could go out with just a mini crossbody bag. (Answer: she just came from the Gym and didn't need her big bag.) They always respond nicely, and don't even ask why a guy would be looking at their shoes. BTW, she told me where she got them (unbidden).
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have just started going out and love to wear a dress. I have been in a few stores and hope to do some grocery shopping soon.

Banned Read only
    L:

Your message is another illustration of how the path that we follow is not a "One Size Fits All". As water seeks its own level, hopefully we will all sort out what we need to be an how we need to be.

DeeAnn

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm just not that into the frilly stuff or hose heels and dresses I may be a girl in my mind but pretty much a tomboy as far as the way I dress everyday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    I too check out what the women wear while in the grocery store, in the fall and during the week they will have on dresses and/or skirts like they are headed home from work. I often think that one of these days in the fall I would mind going there dressed as a woman coming home from work wearing a dress or skirt and top with nylons and heels on to do some grocery shopping. One of these days I will do it.