Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early morning prattling

Early morning prattling

-This is me mostly rambling you can skip to the last paragraph if you want to skip it and just answer the question I asked

-Hey everybody Kira here I've been away from the forum and pretty the whole crossdressing deal for a while. I only recently got back into the swing of it all and I decided to post something on the forums since I haven't done so for a few months. So maybe I'll just elaborate on why I've haven't really crossdressed in the last few months and just babble on for a bit.

-Well around late February I started to lose most of my desire to crossdress and because well everything else seemed to get in the way of it. College was starting to get pretty... lame with all the homework, projects, and quizzes. Adding to that was helping my sister with her newborn, my other sister and parents deciding to buy a new house, a few relationship issues coming up with my girlfriend, and more stuff that seems to keep coming up. Well honestly the worst part of all that was that I started to go through this depressive phase where I just couldn't bring myself to care or be motivated to do anything. Everything just felt mundane and pointless which made me want to crossdress even less, I just really wanted to get away from everything but couldn't. And well that went on till like mid June when my college classes finished and I had time to just do whatever and enjoy summer break. I was feeling better I suppose since I had lots of free time now and my relationship stuff got resolved, but I still really felt like getting away from everything and be alone. So I just spent the rest of June and part of July hiding in my room playing games, watching animes or twitch streams, and from time to time I would paint or practice the piano.

-Around early July was when I started to get those twinkling urges to get back into crossdressing, but before I could do that I was moving out with my sister and parents. I had to pack away all my clothes, wigs, makeup, and whatever else Kira related and lock it up so nobody finds it during moving. Of course the paperwork for our new house would take longer then expected because yeah paperwork. So basically I had to keep all my stuff packed and locked away for around three weeks while waiting for everything to be finished and the house to be ready. Those three weeks were when the pink fog rolled back in and I really wanted to crossfress again. Actually this time the desire to crossdress was stronger cause I really wanted to maybe go out as Kira at some point. I was getting pretty excited about moving to the new house since I will have more chances to crossdress and going out at night or early morning would be a possibility.

-Well now i'm moved into the new house and I have the house to myself from morning to the evening, but one HUGE! problem popped up. My family decided to install a security camera inside our home along with an electronic lock for the front door. At anytime during the day my sister in notified everytime the door is unlocked and she can access the security camera anytime from her smartphone. So now any plans I had to go out crossdressed seems to be impossible. So I guess my question for everyone would be do you think there is a way for me to go out of the house crossdressed without getting caught and outed by the camera?

anyways thanks to everyone who read my long and somewhat trivial piece of drivel
    and here are some selfies I took earlier today because apparently I want to put myself in the public eye even though I claim to be in the closet about it
    and yes I'm still wearing the red wig and outfit from the first image because it just feels so nice and I just love it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Yoshisaur; 08-06-2015 at 06:45 AM.

Platinum Member
    You look nice! After such a long hiatus, it must feel good to get back in gear.

Now to the question. Short answer...talk it over with your sister. Don't sneak around the house or sneak out of house - talk it over with her, and if she is ok with it, then you won't need to worry about cameras.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Having security is good. However, I would want to know why your family has access to the system in your house. I can understand being concerned about you but its almost like spying on you.

Telling your sister might be the only option you have.

Very nice pics too
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    Yoshisaur,
    I'm slightly confused who you are living with in the new house, is it the whole family, or just your sister, or are you sharing with your GF ?
    As I read it you're sharing with your sister so is it a problem that she knows about your CDing? If you tell her maybe you can reconfigure the camera or have your own personal access so you can delete some of the information.

At least you've got access to your stuff again so you can enjoy some dressing time !

Hi Yoshi...

Somehow it does seem a little better after an enforced hiatus - and the red hair does suit you...

Presumably you and your family are all living together, but it seems overkill that it would need to operate when someone is at home, but then I suppose it would catch you returning as well... tricky one... Presumably no other entry/ exit? (I'm sure you would have thought of that...) Climbing out of a window seems a bit extreme, and may not be practical... Sounds to me like your best option is probably to do all your makeup at home + guy clothes and baseball cap (and that should be enough to make you look 'normal' for the security camera) and change clothes somewhere else (do you have a garage or could you change in the car?).

Not ideal, I admit - but time to apply your creativity to a slightly different aspect of your clandestine side...

Good luck with it!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Reality Check
    If you're trying to stay "in the closet", walking out of the house dressed as a woman would out you anyway. The neighbors will see you and talk to whoever else lives with you .

Assuming that you have a room to keep your female stuff, underdress, put the rest of the stuff in bags and walk out to your car and drive to where you can change clothes and finish your makeup, etc. A mall parking lot works for me but keep an eye out for people walking or driving by. You'll want to take along whatever you'll need to remove any makeup as well.

Hiding crossdressing from people who live in the same house as you usually doesn't end well. Eventually, someone will find something. Be ready to explain it.
    Last edited by Krisi; 08-06-2015 at 07:48 AM.

I don't know what the deal with security cameras is, but the wig looks great on you.

I have cameras also. One daughter has access to them all the time. As good luck would have it she is the only one that knows I crossdress. hehe lucky me. You are really cute.
    It would be great if your sister knew and helped you. Best of luck. Keep dressing. Anyone that cute should enjoy themselves.

Reality Check
    Being "in charge" of my own home, I chose not to have security cameras when I had a security system installed. It's just me and my wife and puppy and I couldn't see a need for cameras. Some folks think cameras stop crime. They don't, they just record it.

If you have children living at home and they can't be trusted, video surveillance might be of some use, but it's sad when it comes to that.

I do apologize for missing some details I really was just prattling along my thoughts. I guess right now i'm at the stage where i'm trying to take a peak outside of the closet and take a few steps, to test the waters per say. So the idea I had was to go out at times when none of my family or neighbors would be around or awake to see me walking outside. I'm also pretty reluctant to discuss the topic with anyone in my family because they have a pretty old fashioned belief system, and well whenever something concerning LGBT comes up they've never really had anything positive to say about it. As for tho whole camera inside the house thing, pretty much everything new we purchased for the new house is placed inside the house and our yards don't really have anything of value other then a grill and my dad's crappy car. So the rest of my family is more concerned about the belongings in the home.

Reality Check
    You never know when folks will be awake or looking out their windows. If you want to be safe, don't walk out the door dressed as a female, change somewhere else.

As I posted above, some folks think cameras stop crime. They don't, they just record it. If you (or your family) want to protect your belongings, buy and install good locks and use them. Put alarm switches on the doors and ground floor windows and have the system monitored professionally. Interior motion sensors are a good addition if you don't have pets but of course you have to turn them off if anyone is home.

My guess is you are just not comfortable with them knowing yet....is there a way like someone suggested to get mostly dressed inside and do the rest outside. Like makeiup and undergarments in the house and then the dress etc in the car? Otherwise, maybe the window although someone else might call the police if they see you. Tough situation but not unlike many of us.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Reality Check
    Why not tell your family that it makes you uncomfortable being "on camera" when you are home. You deserve some privacy. Ask them to get rid of it.

After inquiring more about the camera it seems that it's meant to be an indoor camera with all sorts of sensors and an alarm for if someone breaks in. My dad also plans to add a few cameras outside in the near future. So for now it seems that it the best option is to do it away from home.

It sounds like you've already had plenty of good suggestions for dealing with the situation, so I won't comment on that. But I still just had to respond, if only to say you are such a lucky girl to have such an adorably natural, feminine look. Congratulations!

Reality Check
    Could it be that your father suspects that you are crossdressing and is installing the cameras to try to stop you?

That is a possibility Krisi my parent's have caught me before during my early teen years, but I think the main reason we have these cameras now is because at our old house there were times when people have broken into our backyard or cars and stolen various things.

ashleighfl
    I would try to figure out everything I could about the camera. As for venturing out you may have to underdress and finish elsewhere. I use to have to do that if I wanted to go out.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Looking very nice by the way.
    I have to agree with everyone else, your sister seems like the best option at this point.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm in a DADT relationship, and my daughter moved back home.

So I got pretty good at dressing outside the house.

I put on girl underwear before I leave, and put everything else in the car. I have a few places picked out for changing. For me going out on weekends, I pick out parking lots or garages at offices that are closed over the weekend. Once I have girl clothe and a wig on, I can do my makeup just about anywhere I can park the car. How many times have you seen GGs putting on makeup, on the bus, the commuter rail, at stop lights, or driving down the road. Anyhow, that works for me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Reality Check
    I do the parking lot thing also, but I think using a closed garage or lot is inviting trouble from the police who will wonder what you are doing in a vacant parking lot. My choice is a shopping center parking lot and parking near other cars but away from the stores and foot traffic. My vehicle won't look out of place and I can see if anyone is coming.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Yoshisaur,

Firstly, great pictures and I think the red wig suits you the best as the style is fun and cute. Do you have a close friend who has their own place who might be understanding of your dressing? The reason I ask is if you did, you might be able to store your stuff there and use that as a launching pad for your initial peeks into the Vanilla world. If not, then I guess as others have suggested prep at home and finish up elsewhere . . . however, I am not sure if you own a car to do the parking lot thing.

Cheers

Isha

@Isha well currently I don't have my own car. I share a car with my dad since I have visual disabilities that make it really tough for me to drive so I don't like to drive too often. And I don't really think I have any friends who I could ask to help me do this.

I'm thinking that what I could try to do is get the makeup and clothes done at home then wear some baggy guy clothes over them and put my wig and other stuff in a backpack. I can then use the back of my car to put on my wig and remove the guy cloths and put them in the backpack, which I could hide in the car. I think that driving somewhere would make it too noticeable so maybe I can just leave the car and backpack in our parkway and just take a walk in one of the nearby neighborhoods. I'll probably do this late at night when everyone else is asleep so does this seem like a good idea or are there some flaws to it?

Yosh,

Is the point to just walk around or are you looking to go somewhere special?
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

@txcrossdress I'm just thinking about walking around for now