Thread: Feeling Great!

Feeling Great!

Dressed as I am now wearing a skirt, bra, and blouse I feel wonderful. I am so relaxed being a woman tonight. The week of work is completely out of my mind. Dressing for me is becoming a girl, in my mind and apperence. It is a fantasy that takes me away and I hope to be out and about soon.
    I LOVE IT!

What do you think?

Love ya,
    Laceytosee

ditto, but gone for a dress tonight, cooking burgers for the kids and doing housework when I should be out having drinks somewhere nice.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Its a great feeling, end of the week (or work day), get rid of the horrid work suit, shower, change into the 'real deal' and emerge as the person you know that you are.

Reality Check
    I do like the feeling of the wig, the breast forms and padded panties. I don't know why but I do.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lacy, You are preaching to the choir here.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife and I laugh about this a lot: after a long day she'll "get comfortable" by removing her bra, and changing into some sweats, or lounging pajamas; I'll "get comfortable" by putting on a bra, panties, hose, dress or skirt and top, and heels! Granted, some of my heels are really not that comfortable but other than that we chuckle at our differing definitions of "comfortable"!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I love just lounging around in my pink top and tights. Very very comfortable.

Laceytosee
    You will have to join some of us in San Francisco. We meet out in the city on a regular basis. We can help you be out in the world.
    Suzanne

Yeah, me too. I'm wearing my cranberry colored tee shirt maxi dress with wig, forms, bright red nails, and pink lipstick. All's right with the world.

Looking good!

Me...on the other hand........can't wait for school to start again. One in college, one in 6th grade. No alone time and it's driving me batty!! The early afternoon is my special time. SO at work, kids are gone....just me and my clothes. Sigh......just a couple more weeks.

In the meantime, panties and stockings under my jeans will have to do.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I do like the feeling of the wig, the breast forms and padded panties. I don't know why but I do.
    If you ever figure out why please let us know. I don't know either.
    Hugs
    Samantha

That's what makes all this worthwhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Banned Read only
    I think that I feel like you when I put some cute girl clothes, that feeling, its amazing! I love being a girl too!! and of course the fantasies are an important part! I have a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne F View Post
    Laceytosee
    You will have to join some of us in San Francisco. We meet out in the city on a regular basis. We can help you be out in the world.
    Suzanne
    Suzanne, thank you for the message. I am interested and within driving distance of San Francisco. Please stay in touch.
    Love ya, Lacey

Gone to live my life
    Hi Lacey,

Feeling good is a great win and that is what is important. I would take Suzanne up on her offer once you are ready.

Cheers

Isha