Thread: coming out

coming out

Hi ladies,
    So this all started on a work trip. I met up with a few different people from different states and ended up at night out at a bar. One lady was arguing about equal treatment and later I texted her saying I agreed. I ended up going down to her hotel room and letting it all out.
    Now the three days leading up to this I was watching the hypnosis videos for a couple hours each night. I felt a lot more at ease and more feminine after watching them. So all my starts aligned.
    She was very accepting and I even went out and bought a dress, thong, wig, and bra while I was there to model for her. The last night we stayed up till four am. I was in one of her dresses, pink nail polish on my toes and fingernails. At five am I walked down to the hotel lobby to buy nail polish remover wearing my bra under a button shirt. It was such a fun week!

Wow. Sounds like a great night of learning about yourself and where you stand. It must have been great to let your pent up energies out with another person.

Curious, the conversation at the bar, did you back her side or just remain quiet? I've been in similar situations and usually remained quiet. Lately, I say what I feel but stay hidden about my feminine side. I always respectfully allow the woman to maintain the power in the conversation. It is more productive if you are disagreeing with her to be able to explain your side. And, if you agree with her it allows her to feel empowered and she is then more willing to lead the conversation in a civilized manner. If I had let my male side dominate the conversation almost every one of the woman have either gotten defensive or shut down and would only continue a conversation as an argument, rather than a productive exchange.

Just a thought.

-E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

Well done Erika, you must have had the best few days ever. Just wish I would meet a woman like that to doll me up and who would teach me things.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Platinum Member
    Hi Erika, Sounds like a fun night, Do you see this going any further ??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well I text her, but we haven't texted in a week. Not sure if it was just a week thing for her.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Can you talk about what you meant by "hypnosis videos"? I am perhaps naive or uninformed, but curious.

If you type in feminine hypnosis videos on YouTube you will find a bunch of videos come up that are meant to help with self esteem and confidence and help you feel you are truly a girl and not feel bad.