Thread: Crossdressing Friend

Crossdressing Friend

Do you have a crossdressing friend? I think that it would be great to share with someone like myself, but I have never tried to have a CD friend. If you do have such a relationship, is it one dimensionable? That is crossdressing only. I post on this forum and I go out, but I have never committed to a friendship. Perhaps it is out of my comfort zone.
    Love, Sabrina

I don't know anyone in real life who CDs, though I'd love to make some friends!

Until my wife's comfort level reaches the point where she's willing to go out with me, I have to go it alone. (Yes, she may never get there, but I'm just thinking positively.)

Yes, I do have a few such friends.
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Read only
    Sabrina, there are a lot of folks on this site that hang together on occasion. I am one such person but you can read all about others adventures in groups. It's an easy thing. Reach out to someone on this site in your area and ask if they want to hang out some time.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sabrina, That would be wonderful to have some like minded friends.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I was attending a mostly male activity today which had a swap meet. One of the vendors was one of us! So we're everywhere...

Edy

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyta_C View Post
    I was attending a mostly male activity today which had a swap meet. One of the vendors was one of us! So we're everywhere...

Edy
    Wow Edy, how did you know (did it come up in conversation or was is it self evident)?

I would really like to have a friend or friends who crossdress. I think it would be really nice to meet someone in person that shared in my secret.

I think everyone would like this. My wife is understanding but isn't into the wig or makeup so no....I don't have a crossdressing friend.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I met a gurl who is transitioning. We exchanged emails. We have not found a time when we can go out together yet. This could be fun, when we finally get it figured out.

I've met girls FtF from some of the places y'all live. Dallas, Houston, Denver

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Sabrina, That would be wonderful to have some like minded friends.
    Blue. You live in the DC metro area, and I'm often out with a large group. There were about 40 of us a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Edyta_C View Post
    Edy
    Last week I was at a mostly GG clothing swap. I met a CD friend there, plus I met another CD friend there. My CD friend and I went out to lunch with the muggles after the swap. There were supposed to be a couple more of us, but I guess they had last minute scheduling problems.

Both of the organizers are allies. They kicked out a GG who complained about us.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have several I met on here that I have been out with.

A few weeks ago I joined a facebook group for local girls. Last weekend at the local pride event I managed to bump into one of those girls and it turns out she lives just a few minutes away! Now we're attempting to get her out for her first girly shopping trip, hopefully this coming week. I have other friends who live farther away but this is the first time I've found anyone local.

Having a friend to dress with would be nice. However since most of us either do it in secret or live to far from each other I see that as a slim chance. My hopes are up though that I will find a cd friend some day.

We have met some local people. There was only about 3at the last event. We have yet to go shopping. But we did have a wonderful dress up party before we hit the club. This weekend is probably going to be the Rocky Horror Picture show. I guess we are just kinky wierdos. LOL
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    i Sabrina, I don't have one but really would love a friend like that. I guess I have been sort of waiting for someone to contact me. I guess it is time for me to consider contacting someone in the area. That goes a little against my fem demure nature but I guess that is what I will have to do. It would be so much fun to share thoughts and feelings with another girl.
    missy

Yes, I have met a friend from here. Life gets in the way too much, but it nice to meet up and compare notes now and then.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have quite a few cd friends, and even more friends who have gone all the way to transition. Some I met here, but most of them came to be from being out & about a social. My bestie though is another cd gal, we can hang out in guy mode, or girl mode and have a great time either way...some cd gals are weird in the sense that they will never "show guy mode" and only will be seen dressed, which I can understand, I was like that too, however after opening up to MORE than just the crossdressing side has REALLY helped build solid meaningful relationships. We can drive to events together in guy mode, share hotels and "flip" into girl mode, go out for the weekend, then spend sunday morning at the local greasy diner back in guy mode with giant smiles on our faces. It's good to have a solid wing-chick. xoxo

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Trans* friends and allies are incredible. Most of those I see with any regularity are all members of our local support group, some limit themselves to crossdressing for meetings, others go out, some are going through transition and some are associated with us because they are supporters in the business community. Another way to make contact is to attend one of the regional gatherings, SCC, Diva Las Vegas, Fantasy Fair, etc. Even if you don't meet anyone from your area you get the chance to socialize and get comfortable socializing. That kind of experience will benefit you later in your area when you do find a CD buddy.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I have many trans friends and have been out with them many times.

Jodi

me enough that my wife knows about my Hobbies