Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forced feminization

I have that same fantasy, that was what I used to pretend was happening when I was a kid and dressing up

nothing to be sorry for Ninna...the warning was for others who follow not to get graphic

Like I said this is a common fantasy, I think more to allow permission. However, you have to be careful following it up (wavy music as the picture dissolves and goes back in time). I have had two men want me to follow that fantasy. It may sound fun but in reality it would be dangerous and frightening. As they say, it's all fun and games until someone loses and eye
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

No forced feminization fantasies for me ... not even close. I like the idea of willing and enthusiastic participation in sexual activities, whether I'm in male or female mode. A much more appealing fantasy for me, rather than forced feminization, is to be involved with a woman who would find my female sexuality incredibly exciting, and she and I would take it from there, with the extra pleasures of my male equipment.

Aspiring Member
    Forced feminization? Nope, but I did have a close call.

In my first job I worked in a small branch office where I was the only male. Even my boss was a female. I had a couple women working in same room as myself. One was a young girl, about my age, who never wore a skirt or dress. The other woman was trying to convince her to dress more professionally, try wearing a dress. She responded by saying, "I'll wear a dress when Confucius wears one." This comment brought laughter, and we said that if Confucius wore one then no one would notice her. We also laughed about how our boss would respond. "She'd fire me for causing a scene and disrupting work," I said. Just then our boss was in the doorway, and she heard us. "I wouldn't fire you. I think it's a good idea. It would help boost morale in this this office."

The word got around the office immediately. And within a couple days that young woman who never wore a dress, wore a dress to work. All eyes were on me to see if I would cross-dress at work. Several women in the office asked if I needed help. My response was that I never agreed to this challenge. It was forced on me. Of course at the same time I was trying to figure out how I could still pull off this crossdressing challenge. Well, within a week the whole thing died down, and everyone seemed to forget about the challenge. I always regretted that I didn't accept the challenge and the offers of help.

Oh my, plez don' fling me in dat briar patch, brer fox!

Banned Read only
    Confucius,
    It was served on a silver platter to you how could have let that one go ? Being one of the girls in the office was a dream come true !

Silver Member
    As a young trying to figure it out future CD I had that type of fantasy/hope. My high school had a beauty school classroom and I so wanted to, somehow be "forced" to be a model for a head to toe makeover and of course have this done while wearing one of the nurse type white uniform dresses all the beauty school girls had to wear!
    Now as Michelleddg mentioned i find getting pampered to have a touch of this in it. When I make an appointment say for a full highlight and blow out. Once the day arrives I'm "forced" to go and "endure" the 2 plus hours at the salon. My hairdresser determines what method she will use, highlights with foil and under the dryer or balayage and a head covered in layers of plastic wrap and sitting there savoring the smell of scented hair lightener (bleach).
    Many other salon treatments can be viewed this way, like pedicures and certainly a full makeup application.
    I think we are all staying very PG.

I think we all have had this one, and of course I have as well. The fantasy part is great and you can play it out in your mind even when you are with your SO, after all it is just fantasy anyway...because we are willing participants. I like the idea for sure...LOL
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

This was one aspect that i attempted to help get my wife acustomed to my CD needs. She didnt really like the idea but we are managing.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Banned Read only
    I have a slightly different slant on a "forced" feminization fantasy. My fantasy is coming home after my wife's last day at work for the summer, and, finding she has striped the closet of all my male clothes, hung all my dresses in the closet, bras and panties in the dresser, and, said, so you want to pretend to be a woman. You can have your boy clothes back at the end of the summer.

Been there, done that. Sometimes I tell myself, "Quit stalling and get in that shower. We're going to shave off all your hair, everywhere"!
    When I'm done, I tell myself, There goes your manhood down the drain, Hon. Now let's get you moisturized, powdered, and into a skimpy dress and some high heels". "Oh no, please"! "Hurry up, you're stalling".

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    ...@ Jennifer, I love to wear women's clothes, but would have to be forced to do the sissy thing. Little girl stuff kind of creeps me out. I hope not to offend anyone here that's into it, but not my cup of tea. So a CD could be forced, but that would be a nightmare not a fantasy.
    Meghan, I agree with you. Fundamentally, if someone is forced to do ANYTHING against their will, it is not fun. That's why I think this fantasy is more about control or humiliation, than cross dressing. I don't get it, that's for certain.

Banned Read only
    I'm not a phsycologist (but I play one on TV ☺) and I totally get this Ninna, I've read stories of guys being forced to dress up as girls in early childhood by their older sister and her friends (who the 'victim' happens to be very attracted to (her FRIENDS people 😨!) but being pre-puberty not in a 'full on kinda way', more emotional for lack of a better word). I'm sure there's a technical term for it but it's not on my teleprompter but I do totally get it for sure! 😃
    Last edited by Robin414; 08-12-2015 at 10:04 PM.

I have had many fantasies about varying things, forced feminization has never been one of them. I started CDing by wearing my sisters pantyhose at around 3 or 4. But when my sisters tried to force me to wear a dress and makeup one day I was not having it. I fought them (and hard) to keep it from happening. The thought of someone telling me to put on things I like to wear never had any appeal to me, with the exception of when my SO asks me to wear stockings or lingerie. In fact, she recently took out some stockings and a little lace teddy and threw them on me as I lay in bed. When she TOLD me to put them on I wasn't at all aroused by the idea. I told her I wasn't into it that night and she left it alone. For me, a bigger fantasy is about being forcibly undressed by my SO, or her surrogate/assistant. We have not progressed to actually utilizing surrogates or assistants but I do fantasize about such.

I think the FF fantasy is made up by CDers themselves. It's just a different form of the "I lost a bet" or "I'm buying it for my wife" excuse.

It allows a CD to fantasize about being dressed as a girl, without having to come to terms with how much he likes it, because he was forced to do it. But, I'll bet all the FF fantasies revolve around being forced to do it by a GG, but not by a GM. A cd being forced by a GM would probably resist at all costs, but being forced by a GG, the CD would fake resist, because he really wanted to do it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I've never been forced but was given my sister's panties when I was out of underwear.

Sometimes we become part of our own forced feminization. When I was just out of high school and out of my parents place in the 50s a male friend talked me (easily) into being his imaginary date for a drive-in car show. I went full boat and we both had fun with our secret. I soon realized he was gay and he realized I liked playing the girl. We started to make it a regular thing. While it wasn't forced it became the norm. It was accepted by everyone that I was his girl friend and should go everywhere with him. It curtailed my dating girls and other things that I liked to do. Neither of us were sexually attracted to the other and eventually realized that we needed to go our own way.

I actually found an article about Jerri Lee, the transgendered woman that created and owns Centurion Publishing:

https://www.newsreview.com/reno/clot...nt?oid=1295662

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Forced fem fantasy is just another facet of this fabulous gem of gender expression and adventure. I find it very exciting to have an outfit that includes a bit of naughty danger or a hint of submissive behavior. Is that coloring outside the lines? Gosh, I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I don't get it, that's for certain.
    Yep
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    I thought about this a little more. The key word here is fantasy. If it is just a role playing game, understood by both parties, with rules and bounds, it would be fun for the participants. Like the wife playing stripper, or playing cop or postman. The forced portion is border BDSM, which could also be exciting. I will not throw rocks at anyone playing games within their own bedroom. After all, CDING for many people is an elaborate RPG. (Disclaimer : not discounting anyone that CDS for other more TG/TS reasons)

Where some people have an issue, is where that separation of reality and game occur. But if your SO came to you and wanted to play that game, would you indulge them? Could be fun, knowing they were getting something out of it.

Reality Check
    I agree with Jennifer, you can't "force" a crossdresser to dress. I understand Persephone's point that once you are known to people as a female, you're pretty much forced to continue that presentation. Of course, in that situation it is you who is doing the forcing.

"Forced feminization" is the basis for lots of fantasy stories. I doubt it ever happens in real life, at least the way these stories play out.

Silver Member
    To those who "don't get it", that is true with most fantasies that aren't your thing. No bashing about this but I feel guilty when I crossdress so this fantasy (not reality) if possible would help eliminate the feelings of guilt because I can't stop it.
    Fun thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I agree with Jennifer, you can't "force" a crossdresser to dress. I understand Persephone's point that once you are known to people as a female, you're pretty much forced to continue that presentation. Of course, in that situation it is you who is doing the forcing.

"Forced feminization" is the basis for lots of fantasy stories. I doubt it ever happens in real life, at least the way these stories play out.
    I basically agree with this point, unless one is "forced" to dress at a time and place that is way out of their comfort zone, and then maybe have to go out when one is not the leaving the closet type. Also, when taking the fantasy aspect into account, one may just like to take the passive role in that moment and let someone else or others take over and do the total transformation. If one throws in some sexual play, it then takes on another distinct side of it all. So, from a BDSM point of view, there may be a firm definition of what that means. However, when thrown out the general public it can easily take on other meanings.

OH YES! Forced crossdressing was one of my earliest fantasies. Still a favorite. Its a sort of a fetish for me. It is a very common theme in crossdressing short story literature. There is an amazing and creative range of ideas and reasons of why a man must be forced to crossdress.

I read an article years ago about one of the earliest stories about crossdressing--about 1843. It involved a boy whose sister had died. His mother was distraught until she convinced the boy to dress in his sister's clothes for a few minutes. That escalated to a few hours and a few days...and on and on. Original in French, published in Paris.

I often wish that I was the youngest child in a family of girls and that my mum would dress me in my sisters hand me downs from day one. Then when it came time for me to go to school and mum took me to the shops to get me a uniform to wear, I would refuse to try anything male on and insist on wearing my sisters school uniform and go to school as a girl.
    Sophie Mosley

Yup I had that allot, though these days I kinda feel like being a woman or like a woman isn't or doesn't have to be an entirely submissive thing. Sometimes I see myself in a devastating pantsuit with low heals and a little cleavage showing from my blouse. Like a high powers business woman,