Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing in the bedroom

crossdressing in the bedroom

Has anyone here brought your crossdressing into the bedroom. I have for many years and the experience has brought my wife and I much closer as a couple. I go total femme, sexy lingerie including forms. I am sometimes the submissive partner and enjoy this role. It keeps life exciting.

Love Kim

As I always wear a nightgown to bed, I suppose I have "brought it into the bedroom".

here's a trick:

1) dress up like a lady... pretend you ARE an actual lady... the wife of your wife who is now your husband
    2) pretend that SHE is a crossdressing submissive male... you order "him" to dress up and be all submissive ... while you get all dominate and aggressive...
    3) ???

Probably it is a good place to try master/slave and dominate her. I find that a fem can't really dominate me. Yet I find that she does like the submissive.
    Part Time Girl

I wear panties and nightgowns to bed and my SO is ok with that but if we plan on getting intimate she wants the "male" in bed with her so no panties or nightgown......

I have done this as well, and for me it makes me most relaxed and comfortable. She does not want the wig or makeup but everything else is fair game. I sometimes am submissive and some dominant but I always really enjoy it. I love my wife for at least accepting this part of me.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

My CDing is strictly for this purpose. I do it more as a fetish than anything else. That probably makes me some kind of oddball, not in a self-deprecating way, since I think most CDs do it because of who they identify as more than it arousing them. But it doesn't mean my reason for doing it is any less real or acceptable. I think that is my main reason for not doing it publicly. I can't imagine how uncomfortable I would be trying to walk around 'fully dressed' and trying to keep my arousal discretely concealed.
    I have not ever done full on makeup, forms and wigs. For me it is only clothing items. I even maintain a shaved head and a goatee. I do not present publicly as being the slightest bit feminine. I have on rare occasions done what I think is being referred to as 'underdressing'. Where I will wear stockings or women's undergarments beneath my men's clothing. The most exciting time I did this was many years ago when I drove a limousine for a living and was chauffeuring a bachelorette party for the night.

MOH doesn't approve at all, so any CD item(s) never get an airing in the bedroom, more the pity!

M.

Yup. Sometimes the wife is the girl sometimes I'm the girl. I picked her up from the city the other night en femme... Made for an interesting drive home
    Bedroom CDing is the most fun CDing in my opinion.
    XOXO - Jess

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly c View Post
    Has anyone here brought your crossdressing into the bedroom. I have for many years and the experience has brought my wife and I much closer as a couple. I go total femme, sexy lingerie including forms. I am sometimes the submissive partner and enjoy this role. It keeps life exciting.

Love Kim
    I've been dressing for years but only came out to my wife a few months ago.

To my surprise (and joy), she is into it. You're right. It has brought us so much closer, I still can't believe it. I was such a mess with guilt and shame. We had sex maybe 4 times in two years. I had convinced myself that I was gay because I dressed. How messed up is that, eh?

Now we can't get enough of each other. And all it took was something as simple as talking/communicating. Who knew.

We have role played a couple of times and have some fun adventures planned but........once again........kids/school. Will you leave already!! HaHa. Maybe I can bribe the school to let her move into her dorm early?
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-13-2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Don't try and circumvent the word filter please it is there for a reason.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kim, Been there and done that, But now it's DA/DT.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    I have a couple of times but my wife's comment is usually "I am not a lesbian." So it's off with the girl stuff before it's all over with.

In the end, it's impossible to finish with the roles reversed because of the plumbing.

I wear a bra ,Panties and a nightgown every night and my wife has never said anything about it . It's so nice when I get up early, sit at the computer, have a coffee and read the new posts on crossdresser.com.
    Please Call Me Mandy

I only crossdress in bedroom.. like u hav a bathroom singer.. i m a bedroom crossdresser!!

Nope. Strict rule in my house is I don't wear any girly stuff in bed. I'm ok with that because it's not a $ex thing for me anyway.

Daniella Argento
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I have a couple of times but my wife's comment is usually "I am not a lesbian." So it's off with the girl stuff before it's all over with.

In the end, it's impossible to finish with the roles reversed because of the plumbing.
    With a bit of imagination and some flexibility a great deal is possible.
    Just saying...

Use to do it all the time! Then we were blessed with our first child. So we can't find time for that anytime soon.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have but only in high heels (so far).
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

We have played in the bedroom with us both in our nighties. I believe it brings a whole new deminsion to the bedroom. My wife is not the least bit into women but she accepts that I need to be dressed and we enjoy talking about what we are going to wear to bed when that love bug bites us. I really love my dark red lipstick and she will fix my lips for me then tell me to kiss her and get her lips red as mine. After several applications we will have little kisses in all the right spots to make for a great evening. I love my soul mate.

All the time. We took baby steps at first. Maybe we would wear matching panties and just kiss for a while. Then one day I got fully dressed, she wore a t-shirt and boxers, and we reversed roles in both clothing and actions. It's been a while since I was the man in bed and we're both happier for it.

Cross-dressing in the bedroom, yes, but only alone. My wife is strictly DADT. She did have me model some panties once shortly after she found out about my cross-dressing, but I now suspect that it was to reinforce to her that I was actually a cross-dresser vs. having a girlfriend.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I wear a nightie of some kind every night.

does wearing sweatpants or flannel count?

In the bedroom is about the only place I dress. But it's not always at bed time; there are days (especially crummy ones, weather-wise) when some babydolls, a leotard & tights or even on rare occasions, a skirt, blouse & pantyhose help to chase the weather blues away.

Sometimes, in the evening, we will have a "pajama party" with (close to) matching outfits... I'll leave it at that.

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    here's a trick:

1) dress up like a lady... pretend you ARE an actual lady... the wife of your wife who is now your husband
    2) pretend that SHE is a crossdressing submissive male... you order "him" to dress up and be all submissive ... while you get all dominate and aggressive...
    3) ???
    I think I'll need a flowchart to figure this one out...

Lacy PJs
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-14-2015 at 02:21 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, you could have edited to add the second post

Banned Read only
    I can't help but think that those who think their wives are cool with this (or will be cool with this) might be mistaking a wives capacity to try something new or tolerate something FOR HER HUSBAND with being into it.

To anyone thinking of taking this into the bedroom, talk to your wife first and with total honesty about what you are thinking. You can't sneak this in. That is the only way you will know she actually cool with it and not being kind.