Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House Party

House Party

Hell-o Everyone,
    Its hard to believe, but a little over a year ago my SO found out of my cross dressing.
    I would have never dreamed that she would be helping me organize a TG dinner party at our home.
    The whole idea was initiated on our last night out with friends in San Francisco. That night she had told everyone at the table that they should all come to our house for dinner and a sleepover. There was no way I could let that NOT happen!
    In the process of getting ready for a house full of people, shopping for this and that, I had mentioned that I would like a new dress to wear.
    We shopped together, I'd pick out a few and she'd give little impression of which one she liked best. Strolling through the store she picked up a dress and I could tell she was really interested in it. (and she's not a dress wearing girl) The dress wasn't on sale, and I'm a budget shopper, so I opted for one of the ones i picked out.
    On the anniversary date (at least what she thought was the correct date) of her finding out about me, she had the day off, and I had to work, so she headed into town to do some shopping without me. When I came home from work I went to our bedroom to change out of my filthy work clothes, and what do I see hanging in the closet? Its THE dress!!! All I could do is laugh in disbelief, but what a wonderful surprise.
    I love this girl!
    So we're all set, the day of the party finally arrives, and she helped me write a list of things I needed to do before guests arrived. Next thing I know she's off to the store to get a few final things, leaving me home ALONE to prep all the things on the list. AAAHHHHHHH !
    I'm checking the clock, knocking items off the list. But the one thing she didn't put on the list was for me to get my girl on.
    I'm still working on the list by the time she returns, frantically trying to get them all done, and she asks me "Are you getting stressed out? and then she laughs, knowing I needed to shower, shave, and get dressed. I said "hell ya I'm a bit worried", but kept working.
    I finished that list, and was ready for guests with time to spare. (at least enough time for some Sangria)
    So the first to arrive was Jean 103, followed shortly after by AllieSF and her friend (and my new friend) Nilani. Suzanne F, and her awesome wife Beverly finally made it up the driveway (it is a challenge).
    And with a knock on the door, another new pair of friends, Nadine and Jules Spirit joined the party too.
    We all drank an endless supply of wine (I do work at a winery) ate some appetizers, and chatted up a storm.
    With a little prodding from my SO, it was time for me to start cooking dinner. we served a crushed peppercorn encrusted filet mignon with a creamy green peppercorn aupoivre sauce, along with a twice baked potato, and a medley of oven roasted veggies. There were quite a few members of the clean plate club! Desert came in the form of individual molten chocolate cakes served with flour de sel carmel, and chocolate chunks swirled in French vanilla ice-cream.
    After dinner, there was more wine (a lot more), and eventually we had to say good night to Nadine and Jules (I wish had stayed).
    The party carried on, and Suzanne brought me in one of her wigs to try on. without anyone knowing , we slipped back to our bathroom and I became a redhead. we rejoined the party and were sitting chatting when Allie walks in and sees me for the first time as a redhead and ask's "Oh, and who are you?", my SO is sitting right there and immediately introduced me saying "This is Julie". So I became known as Julie the rest of the night.
    The party ended up on the front patio, where we sat and chatted (at this point I have no idea what we talked about), but we were up till 5:30 in the morning!
    Eventually we all found our way to bed and got a few hours of sleep. I think I was up around 9am, quickly threw "Julie" back together, and got some coffee going. My SO came out shortly after, and started brunch, we all sat, ate, and chatted some more.
    After a little play time with the motorcycles, it was time to say goodbye to Allie, Nilani, Suzanne, and Beverly.
    Jean stayed, and we drove to our second home where I put Jeans talents to work (Thank you Jean). we drove back to the party house and Jean spent another night with us.
    Thanks again to all of our guests for coming, you are all truly the best!
    Now I know what you've all been waiting for……SOME PICS ! With everyones permission here they are…..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

One more of "Julie"

One is never enough!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I wish I was there....one day soon though......one day soon xoxo......you have come a long way since "The cell phone mistake".....xoxo

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What a wonderful night! Great pics - love you as a redhead

So cool. I'm going to one of these on Saturday, I hope it's as good as yours! (I have a new dress for it, so it better be!)

That was a wonderful party, and what a wonderful wife you have!
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/

Kristyn, Wow what a wonderful party, I would so like to do that.
    Many thanks to your wife to consider to organize such a party for you and your guests, so pleased for you all to have so much fun.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Gone to live my life
    Hey Kristyn,

What a great group of ladies and a great party. Thanks for sharing . . . love the hair BTW. One question . . . what is so hard about your driveway that it is a challenge?

Cheers

Isha

I think this is something a lot of us would love to do
    Such a wonderful time you must of had
    Great post HH super pictures.

Kate

Platinum Member
    Oh god, I gaine five pounds reading about your dinner. What great fun for all of you!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

sorry but envious was my first thought.... beautiful was the second one though, youve come a long way baby.....a kind gesture like this from a wife is soo beautiful, and a new dress to boot, your a lucky girl.....what you two achieved in this year is remarkable....do give the mrs. a big squeezey hug from me.....

also inquisitive about the driveway challenge....
    sending julie a FR....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Platinum Member
    Hi Krystin, That was a wonderful story it was like I could see it unfolding right before my eyes.

Julie is a very beautiful Red Head.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    1. What a great party.
    2. Impressive culinary skills
    3. Who is that cute redhead (rhetorical)
    4. Can we compare notes on sangria, and other recipes.
    5. What?! Only a year? Will have to go back to your history.
    6. Where was I? (also rhetorical)

Talk about the life of Riley!

Thanks for sharing such a nice story and such nice people.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    OMG! I am completely jealous!
    What an awesome party, awesome wife, awesome friends, awesome dress!!!
    JACKPOT, Girl!!

I am SO happy to see how well things turned out! :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Sounds like it was a fabulous party. Your menu for dinner sounded especially scrumptious. Love you as a redhead. You should get one for yourself.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Hi Kristyn (aka Julie) the red hair looks good on you.
    Sounds like it was a great night. The menu looks like it's from some 5 star restaurant !!
    You guys went all out !!
    Hugs
    Samantha

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hey Kristyn!

Again, Jules and I had a great time! Thanks so much for inviting us. Sorry we had to leave when we did, but we were already up late past our bedtime.

We also enjoyed getting to meet everyone that we did. And to the rest of you, yes you should be jealous, it was a fabulous night!

Sounds like a wonderful time and you are truly blessed with an angel for a wife!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Yes, Saturday night was like that book/Movie, "The Perfect Storm". Everything perfect came together perfectly! Fantastic hosts, wonderful invitees (I am grateful to be included on that exclusive list), wow location that is isolated yet not unfriendly, perfect temperature with that perfect breeze to refresh when needed, a friendly dog, skittish cat, horses, appetizers to preclude that even better dinner, superb wine and sangria (my target), dessert and wonderful conversationalists. What more could someone ask for?

We really did stay up talking and drinking until 5:30 am. Well, I was cold and wrapped up in a blanket and listened most of the time, tried not to snore and had some one word statements to make during those wee hours, "Marquette" was one of those. I was trying to be nice and not dominate the conversations too much. Then a quick 4 hour nap and back at it again minus the wine. It was hard to say goodbye after such a unique gathering with such wonderful hosts in their mountain top retreat. Thanks again.

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    That sounds like so much fun! You're living the dream.....

Ana

Very impressive menu

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That looks like a ton of fun!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Kristyn
    Thank you and Pam so much! It was a magical time. The meal, the house and the company were just superb! Thank you so much for rolling out the red carpet. It was so good of Pam to entertain all of us. I think we get each other now! So many similarities in our relationships.
    It was so nice to meet Jean who lives in my favorite part of California. I couldn't believe I was there with Nadine and Jules. What a treat! Again they show we can tell the truth to our spouse and have wonderful relationships. Allie and Nilani, my favorite running mates for an entire day and night, awesome! Finally my beautiful wife was there to share it all and be a part of. She continues to amaze me. I love her.

Don't worry I gave the red wig to Julie! She was just too hot not too! Here is a pic of my girls!

Marquette