Thread: Something new for me...

Something new for me...

Well, something new seems to happen to me every time I'm out and about, but this was something really different. We have a couple (Rose and her SO Hector) who housekeep for us, but they have hit on hard times. We've been helping them out, and both know that Claire likely to be at the house if I don't have to be doing male stuff. (She calls me her sister.) They came close to being out on the street when we helped them find an inexpensive mobile home to rent. Thursday she called and they came by with red roses (for both of us, but another first for me) and a food tray by way of thanks. (I was dressed, getting ready for my nail appointment.) Rose and I got huggy and kissy (and a little teary), and Hector gave me a hug. Then I kissed him on the cheek. Claire had never kissed a guy before, but it just happened and felt so natural.

Has this happened to those of you who aren't gay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Of course Claire. It's called caring for others.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Well, as a dour Scandinavian, hugging is a bit too expressive. Kisses...reserved for very special occasions!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Reality Check
    I have hugged good friends and relatives, but in a manly sort of way. Kissing a guy? Nope, never crossed my mind. Of course I've never been around a guy while dressed as Krisi so you were in a little different situation.

Kissing as a greeting is something normal in countries like France or Saudi Arabia. That is not going to turn you gay.

Yes.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Not yet Claire.
    Angie

Yes, while en femme I have kissed a man after having had a nice lunch (it was not our first lunch together). I would not consider kissing a man in that manner if I were not presenting as a woman.
    Hugs, Carole

thats awesome your awesome
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

Banned Read only
    Not in real life but have dreamed about it, kissing a guy I mean 😯 As far as caring for others goes, sometimes to my own detriment.
    Last edited by Robin414; 08-17-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Umm, sort of. Does kissing a guy dressed as a girl count?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

it's not gay if you're dressed lol

Thanks all.

I'm not worried about being gay or not. It's that as I dress more and more (and more.... ) my real femme self just comes out. It just seemed like the right thing to do and I was not the least embarrassed by it. Just another step in Claire being Claire.

Elli, thank you dear that was so sweet. Aren't we all awesome in our own ways?

Hugs (and a peck n the cheek),

Claire

Reality Check
    I often kiss my wife while dressed as Krisi. I don't think that makes either of us lesbians. Strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig does not change who you are inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    It's that as I dress more and more (and more.... ) my real femme self just comes out. It just seemed like the right thing to do
    This is a big thing for me. Part of what makes being Summer so great is losing decades of 'insensitivity training'. Summer is somewhat fearless, huggy, intimate, and vulnerable. Being alot of those things in drab makes me feel a bit like the first time in the supermarket en femme, but Summer owns it. She's rubbing off though, thankfully; I'm very tired of being emotionally inacessible at this point in my life...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm straight, Claire. Even when dressed.

Yet, I have shocked myself on occasion at T girl events. When saying goodbyes to T girls I know well and admire. We've hugged and I kissed a cheek on impuse!

Nothing sexual. Just emotional.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Claire,

Really not an issue. Males kissing on the cheek is accepted in many places as just a form of greeting.
    More important than the kiss is that you and your wife have been very very kind to others. Dwell on that you good Samaritan and not on the "kiss".

This is very common in UAE

Consuelo,

You are so right. My feelings for these two were right up front, and the important thing is our relationship with them. I guess like everyone here, my CD life teaches me more and more about me. Part of what I am finding is that as a male, I am usually uptight and repressed. As a woman, I am learning to let those emotions loose. It is really liberating, and I am starting to incorporate that into my male persona. I am much better for it.