Thread: Guess who's back?

Guess who's back?

Hey everyone!

Looks like I'm back, lol. It's been a while! I've missed you all a lot I figured out a lot of things in my absence though, so hopefully I'm coming back a little bit wiser and with a little less baggage

Banned Read only
    Welcome back!!!

Welcome back Len. I hope your stay is longer this time and that you invite some of your friends to join here too.

Platinum Member
    Always good to shed excess baggage. Welcome back!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey, hey, HEY!

Welcome back bud... It's nice that you missed us even though my most fertile imagination struggles to imagine why...

Certainly interested to hear what wisdom you have garnered and what baggage discarded - look forward to hearing more...

Great to have you back amongst us!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hi Len, I have wondered where you were and how you were doing. Thumbs up on the wiser and less baggage!

Hugs, Bria

Nice to see you back Len

Wish you guys would stick around more you are missed.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

guess who's back... back again... gray is black... tell a friend!

if you steal len's sun shine!

Hi, Len!

Banned Read only
    Welcome back! And what have we figured out?

@Ninna, Thanks!

@AllieSF, That's the hope

@kimdl93, Isn't it? lol

@Katey, Of course I missed you all! Hm, well, for one thing, I've decided that I shouldn't worry too much about what or who I am. I'm really starting to feel like I'm a pretty great person, regardless of whether I'm a boy, girl, or someone in-between

@Bria, Hi there! How have you been?

@Sandra, Haha, we do seem to be rolling stones in this section, don't we? ;p

@Mink, Glad someone got the reference! It's an older song, but still a good one

@Andy, Hi Andy! Long time, no chat

@Paula, Hey darlin' Whew, there's a lot of stuff I've figured out lately! Things got a lot less confusing once I stopped seeing that therapist though. Now, I'm therapy-free, but seem to be better off for it

Banned Read only
    Hey Len, we've never 'met' but welcome back!!!

It is sooooooooo good to see you back Len.

Sometimes all the thinking that goes in the head is just too much
    Been there, Done that, Once you figure out that some thing just to not require that much
    brain computing power, then there is a lot more time to just enjoy life.

Nice if you have figured it out that quick.
    It took me years, some in therapy, some therapy didn't help.
    some of it was time for me to adjust and decide that I was not that
    bad of a person, and That if I tried my hardest, then the whole world
    did not have to like me, If I had a few good friends. then life would be good.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Welcome back, happy for you and hope you are happier too.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LenGray View Post
    ...I've decided that I shouldn't worry too much about what or who I am. I'm really starting to feel like I'm a pretty great person, regardless of whether I'm a boy, girl, or someone in-between

...Things got a lot less confusing once I stopped seeing that therapist though. Now, I'm therapy-free, but seem to be better off for it

Too many TS/TG tend to obsess over the whole transition thing. It gets really discouraging when one starts to research all that crap about therapy, have to have this or that doctor, the costs, etc. I imagine it is even worse for those who go through all that, spent the money, and are still having to deal with misgendering etc.

Really the best place to find onesself is living as you want and not obsessing over "will they know? Can I do something different?" or a big one some dwell on - "I will always be (whatever gender) and I hate it!"
    One has to live as they wish, do the best they can each day, and all will be fine. It is only when you find that spot that you can truely live life. Get back to the more important junk like a social life, trying to pay the bills, have a little fun, etc.

I always thought "therapy" was silly because it is not like some shrink knows us better than we do. Oh don't get me started.

You know Len, though I do not know you in person, but from what I have read from you here, you kind of remind me of my room mate. Genetic female, and though she is not FTM, she talks and acts like as man. You two are the same age and would probably get along great.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

@Robin, Thanks!

@Raychel, Yeah. I finally just had to get out of my head, I think

@charlenesomeone, Thanks a lot I'm way happier!

@Nicole, Nice to see you again! Yeah, I really felt like I had to hate my body and who I was in order to be a 'proper' transgender person. The fact is that I love my body. It's a strong, useful body. Getting out of therapy and unplugging from things for a while really helped me out with accepting that I probably will never be 'recognized' as transgender and that that's okay.

Banned Read only
    LG:

Glad that you have resurfaced and it seems that you've made some discoveries. Continued success and progress to you!

DeeAnn