Thread: A dream come true

Been there, done that

A dream come true

I just wanted to share my little avdenture with you all, last nite I bought a brunnette wig, and I never wore one like that one before, and I wore some kind of brown leather boots with a mini skirt and an open blouse and It kind of show my breast very nicely, I've applied some makeup and they looked so real, I couldn't belive it!, anyways, I've decided to go down town and walked around and people walked by me like I wasn't even there, I even went into a store, (mi first one) and i felt so fullfiled and happy, I think I finally know what I really want, (for the first time).

Love to you all girls,

Ericka

Congratulatins Ericka

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

girl next door
    WOO HOO! Congratulations Ericka. What a thrilling and exhilerating experience! I'm so happy for you. Hugs, Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Smile Dream realized

Congratulations, Erika. I'm proud of you.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

awesome

That's great. It makes one feel good, complete, fulfilled. I'm glad you enjoyed. allison

That's great! I'm very glad for you. But tell us, what is it that you finally know that you really want?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only
    The wig does it. You can dress all you want, but when you put on that wig and makup, and look in the mirror and see a different person, it's a real thrill!

What Me Worry
    Congratulations I 'm glad you had a good time. It does feel good to be out and about dressed and seem to fit in.

i hope you enjoyed it!!!

sounds like something i love to do!

michele

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    That's great! I'm very glad for you. But tell us, what is it that you finally know that you really want?

Marla, After rereading her post. I think Ericka wants a store, not really sure, but i think so.

Glad you had a good time Ericka, but do tell us what you want. Am i correct about the store?

Been there, done that

TGMarla

To answer ur question, I found my true self, see, when I'm a guy I feel so out of place, I don't like my clothes, I don't look right, ( in my own eyes) but when I dress my eyes are telling me that's what i am, do you get it? I hope so, lol. so when I went to the store last time I felt accepted, that meant a lot, because that is the real me.

Love Ericka