Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Implants

Quote Originally Posted by jackielou View Post
    i carry a full set of 44DDD from gynecomastia and prescription meds ,don't try to hide them and i wear a bra full time if the world don't like it then don't look ,i have never had a problem when i worked in male and female environment ,a few looks but no problems,wear normal male clothes usually have to buy a size larger than i need to accommodate my breast.
    Not so much big, and no meds on me, but my gynecomastia has given me a cleavage to show off too, as anyone can see on my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMarianne View Post
    I wish I could have a pair myself. Nothing too outlandish but a reasonable shape and size. But I would prefer to keep the penis and not fully transition. Kinda almost be both genders at the same time type of deal
    I know someone who did this and considers their selves bi-gendered.

Why does everyone who talks about implants want go into D's or more and then worry about hiding them. I've got mine C's and they complement proportionality my curvy butt. I say my boobs counter balance my butt.

i thought sometimes_miss had the most appropriate answer....anticipation darling is what keeps us interesting

Aspiring Member
    If I could afford to have implants I would spend that money on losing my gut.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JessMe View Post
    In your "normal" male life, do any of you really believe that you'd be willing or able to "just bind them" and hide the fact that you now have breasts? ..
    True, you can't have your bread buttered on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    OK, here's my 100% serious suggestion for any male considering breast implants: If you are considering breast implants, buy yourself a set of breast forms the same size as the implants you are considering. Also buy a couple of correctly sized bras. Now put the forms on and don't take them off for a month or more. Go to work wearing them. Go shopping wearing them. Get your hair done, your nails done, etc. Walk around town wearing them. Go to the gym and anything else you normally do wearing them. Go to a bar wearing them.

Now you will know how it feels to have boobs and also how others will react to you as a man with boobs. Now you can make an informed decision on whether it's a good idea to get breast implants.
    I also did that experiment. Most people don't notice, some men smile more frienldy than usual. 1 woman just smiled. I recon I shall pass reasonably well.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda James View Post
    If I had the money I would have implants, it's been a lifelong dream .
    Same here and I don't care what others think
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-16-2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: we don't discuss specific meds here

Dear JessMe,
    I'm a new member being referred to the forum by an online member that I chatted with this past weekend. I found your posting particularly relevant as I've started the process down this path. I've been on hormones for over two years and just not happy with the results. I am also 62 years old and not anywhere close to how passable I was 25 years ago. My goal is to finally get as close to being a 24x7 passable MTF person as I can. Even before reading your posting, I created a number of cc sized rice-based implants to test during the normal day and to see which approx size accomplishes my goal. Your posting made me take notice of what I am actually planning on doing. As a result, I'm going to go back to counseling for the start of 2016 to seriously flush out the entire process and to absolutely determine that this is the best approach for me. Thanks so much for your thoughts. They truly helped someone (me).

Someone mentioned removable implants earlier in this thread... I had a far fetched idea once. I'm fine with the forms, as I just dress for fun, read sex, but, I had an idea about implanting empty silicone bags with a tiny valve for filling and emptying. Just a thought. Then you would have the actual skin sensations while dressed instead of your nipples being covered, but they'd need to be sized well and only inflated to a specified measurement and there would likely be a ton of maintenance concerns as well as the fact that such a thing has likely not been invented to any kind of safe degree.

Scorpion, they actually do that in certain cases for breast cancer survivors. They put in partially filled implants and then increase their size over time. I am not sure how common it is or whether there are added complications from this process. However, as I understand it, it is for gradually increasing the size and not for repeatedly going up and down when needed or desired. My daughter in law is recovering from breast cancer and will have her second precautionary mastectomy of the good breast and then do reconstruction on both with a 3 step process, though it does not include injectable implants as best as I know.

It would be lovely to have if they could come in and out easily hahah! I don't dress all the time so I stay with my stick ons

Reality Check
    The "inflatable" (fillable) implants are intended to stretch the skin slowly to fit the final size. Filling and emptying breast implants on a regular basis would leave some pretty baggy chest skin. Breast forms are cheaper and simpler unless you are transitioning to be a woman. If that's the case, implants would be the way to go.

Radiolab told the story (rebroadcast?) last Saturday of Stu Rasmussen, of Silverton, Oregon, an avid metalworker, woodworker, and electrician - and in 2008 our country's first transgender mayor. The 25 minute podcast touches on Stu's breast augmentation surgery. Stu Rasmussen - Radiolab
    Actually, my 'tolerating level' wife pointed me to the podcast--yes, it is that good.

More pertinent to the topic here is a link hidden on his website that takes you to a writeup of Stu's (Carla's) actual breast augmentation experience. The Twins
    Last edited by Taylor186; 12-15-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Would love to, but I would be very satisfied if I could fill my 42B like you do.
    Guess I'll just stick with my forms for now and see what the future holds when I retire.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm going to transition first, see how large my breasts get, and then make a decision on getting implants.

Lately I've been thinking about getting implants, then I realized I wouldn't do it if it weren't for men. but hey, who said heterosexual women don't do it for the same reason.
    Last edited by Alexis08; 12-15-2015 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    Its hard for me to believe that a legitimate surgeon would enhance any male's breasts.
    With cosmetic surgeons, money buys legitimacy. Google "Brian Zembic", for example.

Remember, this is a purely cosmetic procedure, reversable, and is the same for males and females. If a woman doesn't have to jump through psychiatric hoops to get a BA then a man shouldn't either!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Lynne View Post
    If you want to hide them, bind them!
    Another issue with binding is possible damage to the implants. Considering that this would mean immediate corrective surgery would anyone want to risk that?

After six month of HRT I have gone from totally flat to 38A breasts. Not much, and easily mistaken for gynocomastia, but I do have to choose my male mode tops carefully if I don't want to show off. I would like to get a more in the year to come but it's a long shot in my late '50s.

CD from ME
    I wonder (other than the guy that bet $100,000 dollars and got implants) if there has ever been a study (or done as one of those what if "public reaction" videos) to a guy having either silicone false ones or implants while in guy mode......or dressed as a guy. I would love to see some of the public reactions to such a thing. It would be quite an eye opener to people that think that they can get them and still be in any type of guy mode with them..........IMHO.............

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie_Antoinette View Post

I also did that experiment. [wear breast forms 24/7 for a month] Most people don't notice, some men smile more frienldy than usual. 1 woman just smiled. I recon I shall pass reasonably well.
    Seriously? 24/7 for a month? What did your boss and co-workers have to say? What about your friends and family? We're talking about "male" mode here, not dressed as a female.

It's one thing to wear them in town for an afternoon and quite another to have "permanent" female boobs. We're not talking about someone transitioning here, just a male crossdresser who thinks he would like to have breast implants.

just read "the twins" referenced in taylor186 response....very interesting and very intriguing...

I'd love to have implants, but I need to switch back to male mode periodically. I've tried wearing 44D breastforms in male mode -- under a motorcycle jacket. That actually works. But under a loose shirt? No way!

I had this plan a while back to start complaining at work about the side effects of medications I was taking for some imaginary disease, and how they were making me grow boobs. Then I would start wearing bigger and bigger breastforms, from chicken cutlets to DDs. All the while complaining about medications. Then, once I got up to DDs I would get implants and make them permanent. But then I gave it up as a bad idea. A really bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    It's one thing to wear them in town for an afternoon and quite another to have "permanent" female boobs.
    Quite a few men who are not TG nevertheless have gynecomastia. Enough have it that some LA plastic surgeons make a practice of male breast reduction! Most men don't bother, they just live with it. Those who are TG celebrate it!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Reality Check
    That's not untrue, but this is the male to female crossdressers section and I'm taking the original post as a crossdresser posting that he wants breast implants. And he already has "little boobs" so I'm thinking he wants big ones.

For a typical crossdresser, that's impractical and I'm suggesting some serious thought before going through with it.

If the OP had posted in the transsexual section and is living as a female, my advice would be entirely different.
    Last edited by Krisi; 12-17-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Platinum Member
    me 38 c boobs mine .... in "him" mode i got stopped walking the beach without a shirt long blonde /gray hair shave and hairless short shorts hair ties on my wrists over sized sun glasses ..... young beach police girl pulled up to me on her atv .... excuse me mam you cant be toppless on the beach...... then she was sorry i thought you were a .... i said thank you and walked away.....

point is my boobs juggle wiggle bounce and my nipples stick out through shirts tees and what not in male mode when i bend over i show some cleaveage.....real or fake they will show.... sometimes when they should not ....

real boobs or implants are not for someone thinking hey that would be cool.... think before you bust out.....

Aspiring Member
    I personally would not use implants, if anything I would have the fat transferred from one part of the body to the breasts. Safer that way

Kittie60- That technique is still not approved in U.S. and proven not permanent. Excellent surgeons in Guadalajara are doing it.