Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Implants

Implants

I'm lucky to have to have little boobs, I fill my 42B bra, but I have been think of getting implants. How many of you girls would get implants.

Not me. I prefer my stick-ons as I do not want to dress 24/7.

If i could easily hide them in my male work mode i would. But i would hqve to be able to afford them. Maybe retirement time i will re think this.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

I've got implants. I've been full time so quite awhile. I guarantee you, there is no way to hide them. When you're full time, get 'em.

I'm a nice 36 A and would love to be bigger but would have to hide it so happy with my size as I can still wear all the sexy bras that are made and that's the fem thing I like.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rita, Not for me as they would be fun, I like having the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gynocomastia and green recreational substances which intensified my gynocomastia helped me get my perky c cup, I really like not having to pay for my boobs and being able to dance back and forth over gender lines so no thanks. just a little objectivity
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    ..When you're full time, get 'em.
    In a nutshell for me.

I would love to have the option on having removable real breasts, but medical technology isn't that advanced at the moment, more's the pity . So it's silicone forms for now.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

sometimes I wonder if many people here think that surgery is a game. "I can still walk around as a guy with 44DD boobs and I'll just wear a loose shirt"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    I don't think Harry Houdini could pull that one off. While he was an extraordinary magician, there are limits...

DeeAnn

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    sometimes I wonder if many people here think that surgery is a game. "I can still walk around as a guy with 44DD boobs and I'll just wear a loose shirt"
    Sometimes I really wish I had something at all, but then I know I would want them to be bigger and since I'm not 24/7 it's not the right choice for me. I don't even have forms yet, I am quite the flat-chested girl

I am ready and willing and planning on it in about a year from now after retirement from my current job.

- Diane

Banned Read only
    I have had implants for over 30 years now. Believe me, you are not going to hide them for long if that is what you have in mind. Most get implants to show them off not to hide them.

I adore wearing my silicon breastforms when I can. These are top secret from my SO. She knows I love wearing lingerie, but does not know I wear a bra and breast forms sometimes.
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-17-2015 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Discussion of prohibited subjects removed

I'd love to get implants - just impossible at this point as I would loose my SO if I went through with it.

I have just gone 24/7 because I cannot go on HRT until 12 months full time life experience. I will wait and see what HRT does for me after a year or even longer before exploring implants. Unfortunately age has caught up with me (nearly mid 60's), and am tempted to go earlier, but patience will have to observed.

Penny
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-17-2015 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Response to prohibited subject removed
    So much to learn still

Had I the money for augmentation I would probably have a little added. I'm a "B", thanks to the BIG GUY and medical science, but at 5'-10" they get a little lost, depending how I'm dressed. I am 2 years into transition, and there's no turning back.

Bobbi

If I had the money I would have implants, it's been a lifelong dream .
    Please Call Me Mandy

Reality Check
    OK, this is the male to female crossdressing forum, not the transsexual forum so I am assuming you are a male to female crossdresser. How much time have you devoted to thinking this through? Have you considered that most of the people you work with or meet would consider a man with large breasts a "freak"? How would you deal with just ordinary life?

Yes, waking up in the morning with boobs would be nice and you wouldn't have to wear breast forms to look like a woman but you wouldn't be able to leave your house without stares and catcalls.

Sit yourself down and try to get in touch with reality.

To answer your question, as you may have guessed, I would not get implants unless I was transsexual and planning on living as a woman. And I am not.

Aspiring Member
    If I was out of the closet on dressing as a woman, I would go ahead and get implants. I would just live full time as a woman, if you have come clean on dressing as a woman, why not live it fulltime.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Mary View Post
    I have just gone 24/7 because I cannot go on HRT until 12 months full time life experience. I will wait and see what HRT does for me after a year or even longer before exploring implants.

Penny

$h**, that is like mid evil torture. Unnecessary hardship on you! Is that New Zealands med system? Is there anyway around that?

The whole reason I transitioned back in 81 was they were at an A cup (and grew to a B+). I can't imagine having those and attempting to convince people I were a male. Implants? not here

Reality Check
    You transitioned because your breasts grew? No other reason? Wouldn't it have been simpler to have them removed?

Silver Member
    implants - at least mine and some others I have seen, is that they are hard, shaped and very visible. You can't just try to squash them down with a few sports bras and hope no one will notice.

Breasts, even fake ones, do make you feel more feminine, but unless going all the way to live 24/7, it's not a good idea.