Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Implants

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    sometimes I wonder if many people here think that surgery is a game. "I can still walk around as a guy with 44DD boobs and I'll just wear a loose shirt"
    Lorileah - do you do anything else? I'm a 36B and mine are noticeable even with a loose shirt (no bra).
    ColleenW

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    I've got implants. I've been full time so quite awhile. I guarantee you, there is no way to hide them. When you're full time, get 'em.

It isn't necessarily the case that you have to hide them. Most people simply do not notice.

I'm 5'4" and a 36b. I just put on a level 2 padded bra and it works perfect for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    I really hope to grow my own, but failing that it is certainly going to be a consideration. I'm a small b cup now and can already work minor miracles with a push-up bra and 'chicken fillets'.
    Call me Donna, please

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You transitioned because your breasts grew? No other reason? Wouldn't it have been simpler to have them removed?
    YIKES! Boobs alone don't make a woman, maybe the reason the boobs are there...maybe...well maybe 😯 (plus a bigger butt, body hair falling out, etc, etc) could be the universe saying 'Dude, you gotta try this, you'll love it!'.

As for me, I WOULD GET IMPLANTS IN A NEW YORK MINUTE!!!!!! BUT, as I have so many demands being made to me that would be an impossibility at the present.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Reality Check
    OK, here's my 100% serious suggestion for any male considering breast implants: If you are considering breast implants, buy yourself a set of breast forms the same size as the implants you are considering. Also buy a couple of correctly sized bras. Now put the forms on and don't take them off for a month or more. Go to work wearing them. Go shopping wearing them. Get your hair done, your nails done, etc. Walk around town wearing them. Go to the gym and anything else you normally do wearing them. Go to a bar wearing them.

Now you will know how it feels to have boobs and also how others will react to you as a man with boobs. Now you can make an informed decision on whether it's a good idea to get breast implants.

agreed Kristi. couldn't say it better nor wiser. As for why I didn't get mine removed? Didn't want to!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-18-2015 at 02:03 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenW View Post
    Lorileah - do you do anything else? I'm a 36B and mine are noticeable even with a loose shirt (no bra).
    you did see the quotes right? It was what I think SOME Cds say here. As for me, personally as TS I am seriously NOT considering implants...and I am transitioning.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

No way I'd ever consider getting any size of implant, I don't think I'd even want them if I transitioned full time,they are a permanent addition to your physical biology, not some easily concealed accessory that you can take on or off at will just for dress up time like forms are. There are a few cis females in my family who are naturally quite large busted who consider them to be a pain in the ass for the most part and would happily do without them in an ideal world, and I also know others who are almost as flat chested as I am who you wouldn't think had any at all when seen fully clothed but it doesn't make them any less valid as the sex they were born as. Breasts aren't everything.
    Last edited by ShriekCassandra; 08-18-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Having is not always as enjoyable as the anticipation of getting. I've listened to women complain about their breasts, and their bras, for a lifetime. I have no illusions that it's fun enough for the enjoyable moments to out-weigh (pun intended) the rest of the time when they're simply just another floppy body part that needs to be managed and kept 'in position' (I already have some of those, and if you've ever sat on your testicles, or had an underwear elastic start to slice you where it shouldn't, you know what I mean! So I understand why women complain about their bras).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Its hard for me to believe that a legitimate surgeon would enhance any male's breasts.

Having spent many hours in forms, I would never consider implants.

Boobs are a pain.
    Just Roll With It

I wish I could have a pair myself. Nothing too outlandish but a reasonable shape and size. But I would prefer to keep the penis and not fully transition. Kinda almost be both genders at the same time type of deal

I would love breasts, if I could grow my own.
    My Youtube channel: Maxine CD,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsH...XBIjeAtbhe1uFw
    Follow me on twitter @MaxineCD1

Although nobody really asked for it; here's my two cents (yours free if you order now!) ...there's a very fine line between fantasy and reality in these kinds of situations. Could you find a legitimate surgeon (complete with licenses on the wall) that would perform a breast augmentation on you even if you said "I'm just a crossdresser. I want some boobs, but nothing crazy., etc" ...sure! Money talks, after all. You have to confront the reality of the situation at some point, though. For whatever percentage of your life you spend as a "normal male", you would be a normal male, but with boobs. They're not that easily concealed (though I have to say that some of our transmasculine friends do a pretty decent job). Having been born and raised, and unfortunately, presenting as a male with gynecomastia, it IS noticed when you have excess breast tissue (yes, even if you are in shape.), and the reception tends to be less than friendly and accepting, especially at younger ages ("nice tits" "where's your bra?") ...I'm rambling a bit, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is a fallacy to assume that you can get implants, even reasonably sized ones, and just live your normal male life while enjoying them on the weekends.

Banned Read only
    You can hide "D" breast with a binder or layered clothing.
    I have did it before with my D breast forms and I did not raise suspicion.
    It was an emergency while trying them on a worker at my storage walked by without much warning so I quickly layered shirts to hide them and walked out in public with them.

Some guy on a show got boobs for $5,000 as a bet.he got even more money to keep them in longer. No it was not the howardstern show.he went everywhere like that having to explain hisself.
    They have to expand and stretch your skin for large implants and your skin is gonna
    Be really tight.
    You won't be that comfortable with new breast or that tissue expander before you get breast implants.

Lifting and running iis a no no. You need a snug sports bra.
    Last edited by chinabrown; 08-23-2015 at 01:48 AM.

To grow my own breasts would be fantastic for me I don't like the idea of implants

If you want to hide them, bind them! That's what i'm gonna do. IF mine get bigger than a B, i'll have a reduction.
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

In your "normal" male life, do any of you really believe that you'd be willing or able to "just bind them" and hide the fact that you now have breasts? ...on casual observation, I'll go with it, but upon any closer inspection, I would say that it would be pretty obvious that there was some kind of device present... might as well just wear a bra. As far as the insinuation that you could just wear layers to conceal larger than normal (D cup) breasts, with all due respect, I call absolute BS. Breasts are one of the most obvious visual cues that people use to determine the sex of the person they are looking at, and they absolutely can NOT be concealed by any means other than a purposely designed binder. I would love to be a woman with breasts and all of the other visual cues that scream "I am a normal, ordinary woman", but I refuse to accept the delusion that I can continue to present as a normal male under every normal circumstance... with a set of store-bought boobies.
    Last edited by JessMe; 08-23-2015 at 05:11 PM.

If your not transitioning I do not see why? Of course they would be nice to have especially for yourself! and less sticky when your warm But if you walk around as a male this doesn't make sense to me. Get good forms and a nice Bra....that is one of my favorite thing to have on.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

If I was transitioning, i would consider it, otherwise no. Why get implants when you will be struggling to hide them half the time?

Banned Read only
    To be honest I've always wanted boobs. Not to be more feminine but just because I like them. I don't use forms, and I'd probably never get implants but if I can get my chest to grow just a little bit bigger I'll be happy. Right now I wear a size 36A bra and the push-up ones do a decent job at giving me a little cleavage.

If there was a truly natural way to grow them I'd do it. I wouldn't care what my friends said because we still all have the maturity level of 12 year old boys sometimes.

Implants? I don't think so. I'm satisfied with the way mine are growing. Like Karl_B, I too am 5'-4" and a 36B. They are pretty obvious when I wear a snug T-shirt. Nearly all strangers that choose to gender me call me maam.

Best wishes
    MsVal
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

i carry a full set of 44DDD from gynecomastia and prescription meds ,don't try to hide them and i wear a bra full time if the world don't like it then don't look ,i have never had a problem when i worked in male and female environment ,a few looks but no problems,wear normal male clothes usually have to buy a size larger than i need to accommodate my breast.