Thread: Wife gives a compliment

Wife gives a compliment

My wife and I are in a dadt relationship about my CDing. Well the other day I had just mowed the lawn it was late. So I came in and shower and shaved. Put on my pink panties, white short shorts and a mint green deep V neck tee shirt. When I came out she was asleep on the sofa watching TV. So I took the dog downstairs to watch baseball. After about a hour the dog wanted to go out. When I came back my wife had woke up and said she hoped no one had seen me. That the shorts were to short and tight for someone my age but I had the legs for them. And that I had a better shape than Cait

I said ok I won't wear the anymore. But as I went back downstairs I was smiling the whole time. I still have the shorts but she told me to go buy some new ones.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

We have similar wifes, Glenda. Mine wants nothing to do with Heidi. Yesterday however she said my face could use some treatments, it looked wrinkled to her in the light of in the resturaunt where we had lunch. I guess she's trying to look after me by telling me to improve my facial routine. Maybe it was a complement, maybe it was a way to make me more worried.
    Hmmm mm.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Banned Read only
    Glenda,
    Wives can be so unpredictable !
    I'd been cutting up logs with the chain saw and my trousers were covered in chippings I couldn't take them in the house like that so I took them off outside to give them a good shake. Maybe I had a mental block but just walked into the house like that, I got halfway up the stairs before I realised my wife was watching from the kitchen,she doesn't approve of my shaved legs but even so she gave a quiet whoopee and said not bad !