Thread: High Heels makes my butt feel tighter -wife

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar

High Heels makes my butt feel tighter -wife

l wear high heels around the house, especially when I step out for a smoke.

So I'm outside the front door tonight smoking in some pajama pants and some 6.5" inch heels (with platform of course).

Wife came out and we chatted about plans for our four year anniversary next month.
    She touches my rear-end and says it feels tighter when I'm in heels and she likes it.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

that's an excellent result!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Hell-o Alice,
    Heels are definaty putting your leg muscles in a different position than flats.
    Everything is connected, so your wife is probably right.
    Maybe you could make a new workout video,"buns of steel through heels".
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Does this mean the wife now wants you to wear those heels in the bedroom too???
    Btw good to read that at least someeone still smokes!! I sometimes feel like I'm the only smoker left in this world.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

It's so nice to see a post where a wife sees an advantage to our CD'sing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Read only
    Alice,
    Heels sometimes have an effect on other muscles of the body but let's not go into that one !

I have to admit shaved legs and heels make me feel tight and toned right up to my waist !

Do they improve your poster as well? I think high heels in general are pretty redundant for someone like me who is already pretty tall but I'd still like to experience wearing a pair that fits me sometime. They can seem pretty awkward or uncomfortable to walk in though when I've seen women on the street before in them.

don't let that put you off Cassandra, I'm almost 6' tall and I just took delivery of my latest pair of heels.. cute panelwork contrast pumps with 1/2" platform and 5 1/2" heel. there is no height restriction on heels.. for the record, a GG friend of mine is the same height as me and she regularly goes clubbing in something similar. If the girls can do it, no reason we can't too

Quote Originally Posted by ShriekCassandra View Post
    Do they improve your poster as well? I think high heels in general are pretty redundant for someone like me who is already pretty tall but I'd still like to experience wearing a pair that fits me sometime. They can seem pretty awkward or uncomfortable to walk in though when I've seen women on the street before in them.
    I'm 6' 3" without heels. I absolutely love wearing heels. For me, it makes everything come together. I'm not her until I slip into heels. That's just me. Everyone has their own light switch, I assume. The one thing that makes the magic happen.

Cassandra, practice makes perfect. Carpet (for me) is better than a hard surface. I would pretend to be a runway model in my hotel room, simply walking back and forth across the room over and over (people downstairs must have loved that!). Oh, it helps if have a cocktail in one hand too.

Definitely worth trying out a pair. If you're tall like me, they can only make your legs look better.

Platinum Member
    Hi Alice, First let me run that by my DA/DTWife and I'll get back to you on that one.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    The answer is YES, heels make your buttocks muscles tighten which immediately results in a tight, protruding butt. Heels tighten all your leg muscles from your heels to your lower back, when walking in them you learn to take smaller steps just like a woman and for balance; and they do make you walk straighter and taller. And it takes longer to get from point A to B but walking in that feminine gate is the way a CD impersonating a woman is suppose to walk unlike a guy taking long strides in tennis shoes.

The other morning the urge hit (pink fog), I needed to go shopping wearing a thong, hose, long girl jeans and my new 3" heal low boots. I figured the long boot cut jeans would hide most of the boot and I could blend, the woman checking receipts at the door (whom I know) immediately spotted the boots and we had a discussion about them. She wanted me to pull up my pants leg so she could see them; I passed it off as cowboy boots and left, I know she had her suspicions they were women's boots. Should I have raise my pants leg and admitted I was wearing women's boots and got her reaction ( acceptance, rejection or confusion), I'm still puzzled what should I have done. I do wear tight girl jeans in that store so I'm also wondering if she'll clock me on those. I shopped two other stores, walked the exposed parking lots and blended without being noticed.

Wearing heels/boots really enhances that feminine feeling for a CD and I truly love; so glad your wife does too.

How does she like you wearing your heels in maybe dark hose and a mini skirt, or thigh highs and a thong or panties; if you haven't gone there you should.

so true!

That's so cool! I would love to hear that =)

Quote Originally Posted by JeanetteX View Post
    Does this mean the wife now wants you to wear those heels in the bedroom too???
    Btw good to read that at least someeone still smokes!! I sometimes feel like I'm the only smoker left in this world.
    I have worn heels "in the bedroom", but its the only girl-attire I've worn in such a way. I hope to expand that though.
    I only smoke Natural American Spirits cigarettes thru a tar-filter; it can be seen in some of my pictures.

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Wearing heels/boots really enhances that feminine feeling for a CD and I truly love; so glad your wife does too.

How does she like you wearing your heels in maybe dark hose and a mini skirt, or thigh highs and a thong or panties; if you haven't gone there you should.
    I personally feel odd with her seeing me only partially dressed, one of those, "all or none", things.
    I'm getting used to her seeing me in heels in drab outside the bedroom, like stepping out for a smoke.
    I don't wear panties at all, but I have two guy-thongs, a black one and a pink one.

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)