Thread: Another fun night out

Another fun night out

Had another fun night out last Saturday, en-femme at a my favorite local nightclub.

It was a swelteringly hot day here in central Texas, which had peaked at 105 degrees Fahrenheit, and it was still in the high 90's in the late afternoon, as I prepared to transform myself. I decided to go with 'cool and comfortable', and dressed in wedgie sandals, no hosiery, a simple purple skirt with an embroidered decoration on the hem, and a matching purple sleeveless top, both of which I had recently purchased, but not had a chance to wear in public yet. I decided quickly that the top showed too much of my bra through the arm holes for my liking, so ditched it and went with a short sleeved peasant blouse instead. Had my daughter snap the attached two pics, and got on my way as the sun began to set.

When I got there, it turned out they were having a birthday party for someone. Didn't know who he was, but by the amount of fuss I'm guessing he was one of the club owners or a popular regular at the club. Guess he is also a big fan of the local college, because the color theme was 'wear orange!'. Oh well... Didn't know, and I don't have any orange clothes anyway. They were giving out orange bead necklaces, so at least I had that to wear. The party also meant they were having a drag show that night, though they had recently cut back to only one of those a month, on the first Saturday of the month. That meant I would have to stay later if I wanted to dance, but I like watching their drag shows, so it was all good.

Said hi to a few people I know, got a drink and settled in on a table right on the edge of the dance floor, where I could watch the show and tip the performers. The hostess of the show knows me for a regular there, and bantered with me a bit during the start of the show, asking if I was having fun tonight and commenting that I seem to make it to almost all of their shows. A little while later, as I stood to tip one of the first performers, I noticed a cute blond girl in her 20's standing beside me. We both danced to the performer's music while we waited to tip her, and the girl beside me smiled warmly. She kept coming back to tip each new performer with me, and when the dancing started, she introduced me to her girlfriend - an equally cute brunette also in her early 20's. The three of us started dancing together. I hit it off quite well with both girls, and we had a really fun evening together, with me not leaving until well after midnight. I gave them both my cell phone number and they may try to hook up with me again at the Austin Pride Festival at the end of the month, on August 29th. That would be so much fun, to have some other girls to enjoy the festival with!

Also got several complements that night, from guys as well as from those two girls, on how beautiful I was. And one guy was quite certain I was only in my early 30's. Quite a nice ego boost!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 08-17-2015 at 09:07 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ceera, That was a great story, You have come so far in such a short time, That's just so awesome.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Great story Ceera. I always enjoy stories about fun nights out in Austin. You are quite adventurous! I am a little jealous of your outgoing nature. It is also very nice of you to tip the performers. Ok, now I have to ask, where did you go? You don't have to tell if you don't want to.

No problem, Janet. I've mentioned the club by name in several other posts. The club in Austin that I go to a lot is called "Bout Time II", and it's located on the northbound I-35 access road between HWY 290 and HWY 183, behind a Chili's restaurant. It's a gay/lesbian club with the feel of a neighborhood tavern mixed with a dance club. All orientations welcome, and there are usually at least a few TG girls there every night. I usually go on Saturday nights, in part because I like the dance crowd and DJ that they get on Saturdays, and in part because on the first Saturday of each month they do a pretty good drag show, that's fun to watch.
    Last edited by Ceera; 08-17-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun time! Nice pics

Wow. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Austin is one of my favorite places to visit!!

Thanks Ceera. I love Bout Time 2. I usually go on Thursday nights. Next time I'm there on the weekend I will look for you. Ha ha.

Hi Ceera,

Sounds like an awesome night. It would be cool if your new gf's get back to you.

Hook 'em Horns!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club