Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you want

Banned Read only

What do you want

The title to this thread is (admittedly) a loaded question. I just want to say that straight away.

Do you want acceptance?

Do you want no one to react to you, even if they recognise you as transgender?

Do you want to pass?

Is the most important thing to you that your SO accepts you?

Is the most important thing to you that society accepts you?

Do you want to feel able to wear what you want without anyone judging you?

Do you want to feel the excitement of doing something that isn't expected of you?

Do you want to be seen?

Do you you to be seen and recognised and accepted?

Do you want women to recognise you as a man dressed in women's clothes and their reaction to be intrigue?

Do you want women to compliment you on your attire?

I want to continue for a long to meet new people while out dressed, and to maintain the close connections and friendships that I have developed since starting to dress. I also want good health that will make my fist "want" a reality.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I want to continue for a long to meet new people while out dressed, and to maintain the close connections and friendships that I have developed since starting to dress. I also want good health that will make my fist "want" a reality.
    Good reply Allie. I should probably add your responses to the options in my OP.

I would like people to answer the questions I posed in my OP nonetheless.

Acceptance: Yes
    Reaction: Take it or leave it
    Pass: Well I guess. More like I don't want small children running away screaming and people chasing me with pitchforks. I don't want to be confronted by angry homophobe's either intent on doing me harm.
    SO acceptance: Yes.. But that was not an option for her. It was accept or goodbye. She knew the day we met. I gave no other options. FYI she stayed.
    Wear what I want: That would be nice but there are some restrictions at work on clothes. By the feds mostly. Not military thank you
    Excitement: No thanks.
    Seen: Well I don't want to be a wall flower. But seen as in standout. No not really
    Recognized: S'pose. I'm out to everyone that matters except my mother. Don't ask.
    Women to see me as a man in women's clothing: Ah, no. More like a person. They wanna talk. I'll talk and answer.
    Compliment: Sure when we get dolled up and go out. It's nice to be complimented. We as in me and the wife.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I want to be bulletproof i.e. I want to be able to not care about how other people react or what they think.
    Also a wife who would appreciate my feminine side, i.e. no d.a.d.t. no messy divorce or her finding some other dude. Just a chick who acknowledges and has fun with my Anima like she would my Animus.
    Also for shoe companys to make shoe's in my size and thats all I can think abut right now as far as my Varient issues go
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

Banned Read only
    I think the most important thing is self acception! I think that I can be more happy every day being more femenine every day.

What about World Peace??

;-)
    Last edited by Suzie Petersen; 08-17-2015 at 04:41 PM.

I do want acceptance.
    I do want to pass.
    It is important that my SO accepts me.
    I do want society to accept me but not as a man wearing women's clothing but as a typical everyday woman. Drawing no attention to my true gender.
    I want to be able to wear what I want, when I want without anyone judging me.
    I don't mind being seen. But I want to been seen as a woman when I'm presenting that way.
    I do want to be recognize and accepted as a woman. (when presenting that way)
    I do not want women to recognize me as a man in women's clothing.
    I do want women to compliment me on my attire.

I want the truth. No secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post
    Good reply Allie. I should probably add your responses to the options in my OP.

I would like people to answer the questions I posed in my OP nonetheless.
    I understand your desire to have your questions answered as posed, but sometimes they really do not apply to some people. Yes, I probably could clearly and easily answer a few of them, but in answer to your title question, my reply is more true for me. I see a bigger question where I am at in my life, so where I may strive to satisfy some of your questions when out, they are really not that important to me after I do my final check in the mirror before walking out the door. Why do I do what I do, especially since it is so off the well worn and accepted beaten path of life? I do it because it makes me very happy, especially when meeting and talking with new people. That is my drive to do what I do. A lot of your questions help me get where I want to be, which is a continual moving target.

I'd just like to be able to pass, honestly.
    Just Roll With It

I want to pass, it wouldn't hurt if some guys thought I was cute though.

Platinum Member
    I certainly don't 'want' to be recognized as a man in women's clothing, although I'm resigned to the fact that some will see me that way. Also, I've learned in this long and sometimes painful process to distinguish between various wants and the things one really needs....Mazlow's hierarchy pretty much covers it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I just want to be myself and have fun with it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I want what Suzie wants, world peace. And, to fly by flapping my arms.

But, until then I'll be satisfied doing whatever I can as Sherry until I run out of ideas or venues. Or the time/energy to try them all!

Why waste your life tilting at windmills? Change the things u can. And, learn to live with those u can't!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I want acceptance from my wife in totality...I want my kids to do better than me and I want the cream world we live in to slow down a bit...oh and on a minor point I'd like 5 more pair of the Soma panties I bought a few weeks back
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenni, I would be happy to have my Tolerating-DA/DT Wife's total acceptance.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I want to feel pretty.

Acceptance and to pass and to not make it so complicated
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Reality Check
    Yep, world peace. And an end to hunger. Every person in the world should be a millionaire and have no financial worries.

Seriously, what do I want? To be able to walk down the street and be taken for a female (when dressed as Krisi). In other words, I want to be able to pass as a female.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I don't want to be the center of attention, if that's what you mean. I DO want to be authentic in the real world. I want to live my true identity that I feel so deeply inside, and see that reflected back to me in my interactions with other people.

I realize this is a pipe dream, because my authentic identity is female, but my body is male. Even when I'm at my best, I'm spilling male cues all over the place. Because, objectively I am neither male nor female ... I'm some kinda hybrid I guess, there really is no hiding that (at least not in plain daylight, lol)

People know, but I'm counting on their decency. I want them to see that I am a nice person, who has put some effort into presenting female, and so the polite thing to do is to treat me that way, the same as I do for them. "Do unto others ..." I think someone famous said that, lol.

Someone said this in a Facebook comment ... or maybe it was reddit .. or even here, I forget (and I'm paraphrasing), but it goes like this.

When someone introduces you to their dog, and you're like "oh what a good boy", and the person is all like "it's a girl" ... what's the polite thing to do? Say "she's such a good girl". If you can do that for a dog (that doesn't even understand the words coming out of your mouth) ...
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Simply acceptance and the freedom to be me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wish I could wear female dresses 24 x 7.

to have the confidence to go out dressed and not be concerned or worried about what people might think or say

you know you can't always get what you want...but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need.

Almost everything on that list is within your reach, some will take you having to actually work to get it...total acceptance, it won't come if you stay in the closet The same is for judgement. People can post here from now until doomsday but if you don't PHYSICALLY do something, nothing will change.

I would suspect that almost everyone here wants everything on your list plus world peace and an end to hunger.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,