Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just one, let me hurt just one...

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar

Just one, let me hurt just one...

If another well meaning but misguided fool asks me to 'reconsider this lifestyle choice' and think about the impact it's having on others I'm not going to be responsible for my actions...

'Why don't I take up golf instead?' - how do you answer that?
    Last edited by Donnagirl; 08-18-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    Call me Donna, please

Slip him some laxatives and Molly, and than just sit back and watch the magic happen, he will be Rollin in the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagirl View Post
    How about telling him/her to shove up his/her... the entire golf camp?

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna, Just show them line #1. in my signature.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Take up golf and look good whilst doing it, there is some gorgeous ladies golf attire out there

Tell him you would be happy to play golf, and that you will be wearing a really cute skort and sleeveless golf shirt when you do.

IDK about you, but the other lifestyle choice was jacking my blood pressure. This "lifestyle choice" has just been a lot healthier for me.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    You could ask them to reconsider their bigotry.

Donna, our friend in Atlanta, Megan Martin so aptly says: " some men play golf ... I play girl ". That is an appropriate answer. Peace, mel

Tell him you'd love to take up golf! Skorts are so much fun to wear.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

"Do I get to hit from the Ladies tee?"

Of course, you can tell them it's no more a lifestyle choice than is his natural tendency to walk on his feet instead of his hands; as, sure, he could walk on his hands, but it would never feel normal to him to do so on a regular basis, he'd always go back to walking on his feet whenever possible. Just as we go back to dressing in female clothing whenever possible. It just feels normal to do so, and we're most comfortable this way, so why would anyone else feel that we have to remain perpetually uncomfortable just because they think it's a good idea?
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 08-21-2015 at 12:35 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Mel makes a good suggestion.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-18-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Donna I want you to reconsider reconsidering your life choice, your happy doing what you do, I'm happy that your happy, anyone else can just stick their head in the sand!
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Hmmm.....that's a tough one.

Their choice: Vanilla

Our Choice: Anything but.
    Attached Images Attached Images

donna just tell them your on a women's foursome, perhaps add that they may want to try to take up therapy....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    What can you say to someone like that who doesn't get it, won't ever get it, and thinks they know whats best for everyone else. As the comedian Ron White says "you cant fix stupid"
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Platinum Member
    Some people are so damned presumptuous. I suppose you could tell them to ....well, never mind. It does seem that such unsolicited advice would invite reciprocity. Feel free to offer them advice as well.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    OK, I've reread this post a dozen times looking for a good come back...I give, HURT THIS ONE, like real bad 😠

Banned Read only
    If another well meaning but misguided fool asks me to 'reconsider this lifestyle choice' and think about the impact it's having on others I'm not going to be responsible for my actions...

Just be careful when you argue with idiots. They are very adept at dragging folks down to their level where they have the advantage...

DeeAnn

Tell him you've tried golf, but the bosom really gets in the way.

You [that is he] would have to try it yourself to really understand.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have so many snarky comebacks. But being a lady I can't post them
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I didn't choose, I was born this way. That is what they can't accept, they think people just wake up and say I am going to dress as a woman. For as long as I can remember I loved the things the girls got to do and the clothes they had. My saying is that the only person who can ruin my day is me. I'm new to this but I hope my saying stays true but I have been in plenty of crazy situations and i has held.
    Crossing my fingers
    Lizzy

Banned Read only
    ... and think about the impact it's having on others ...
    Donna, I think the best way to reply to idiocy is to get the idiot to explain further. Their idiocy becomes self-evident. What impact? On whom? And how is this impacting "them"? Their arguments will just fade away.

Unreal...... I would truly hope, that in such a situation, If a video was played back to this buffoon; they would see and realize what a horses-ass they truly come across as.. While they think they are conveying advise....

In your sexy shoes... I think I would have just responded, "W..O..W..."

Simple answer: 'Why don't I take up golf'?
    Golfers loose their balls I know where mine are all the time without having to look in the rough, and still look good.
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Banned Read only
    Donna,
    If they don't have the same feeling s we have inside they'll never understand and come out with the oddest things !

My sister-in-law had talked it over with her husband and come up with the conclusion that if I spent less time in the house my Cding would diminish, I replied that the problem is not in the house but in my head, it goes with me 24/7 ! I just got a blank look, then Oh!

I tried golf , as many say a great walk spoiled by trying to hit a ball in the right direction, last time I played not only my ball landed in the lake at the eighteenth but my clubs nearly joined it ! Putting on a dress and makeup is far more rewarding and relaxing !
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-19-2015 at 12:55 AM.