Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am "just a Crossdresser"

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

I am "just a Crossdresser"

I am just a Crossdresser. I do it purely for fun. I see a lot of anguish in those who have more "skin in the game" than I do. I am fortunate to be able to help if just by providing, through our Group "The Grand Illusions" a safer means of presenting themselves as female for those whom this is not "just fun". And at times compassion, understanding, a hug, just listening, I can help one on one.

I also see some debris from a life of undeserved shame, guilt, rejection, secrecy for those who have been dressing for most of their lives. I feel a guilty pleasure that I avoided all of that. I do this just for fun. So with a joyous heart I can, through our Group, provide a safer means of presenting themselves for those who paid a much higher price than I.

Yet even though I do this just for fun, I too have experienced some rejection, loss, and verbal abuse for merely expressing myself. Not anywhere near those who have lived nearly a lifetime of turmoil.

It is a pity that every man isn't required to experience what life is like for females and the TS community. Part of it for the "just fun" and part of it for the sobering realizations.

I feel so fortunate that I am "just a Crossdresser". And for a forum to communicate through.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Very well-spoken.
    Thank you.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I, too, am just a crossdresser. I have no hang-ups, regrets or desire to be anything else. I dress when and where appropriate for my own satisfaction and with the tolerance and love of those near to me.
    I wouldn't change anything.
    Thank you Billie and thank you "forum".

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I classify myself this way as well -- I'm a man who enjoys being one and is comfortable being male, yet with a strong desire to occasionally express my feminine side.

Chalk me up as one of the funnin' ones as well. Beers n wings on me, dress however you wish

Platinum Member
    Hi Billie, I'm just a 72yr. old guy that really enjoys getting all dressed up and looking as natural and feminine as possible
    I think that it turns out pretty well most of the time.

I like to think that I have the best of both worlds, with Trains and crossdressing, I have the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Very well said BillieAnneJean,
    And Here I was starting to wonder if there were any of us just plain Crossdressers on this site for Crossdressers!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Hmmm ...

"Just a CD."

Isn't that a bit like saying "I'm just a millionaire?"

After all, we're the lucky ones!

That's me as well. Although I dress every evening after work, and on every weekend off, I do it because I love the clothes.

Count me in here too: just a crossdresser. I'm so glad to know that I have some company here, because sometimes it feels like I'm a fish out of water compared to other folks here.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Well said and it mirrors my feeling exactly. I could never personally (we are all at different places here) do this 24/7. For me, it would lose the sheer joy I experience when that time of the week rolls around and I get to lose myself for a few hours in Kandi. I very much enjoy planning my activities, shopping for clothing and putting an outfit together. Plus I simply love the interaction with others when dressed. I didn't get to skip the guilt trips, but that has made this so much more enjoyable for me knowing how I got here.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Bille, Yep I agree, we are just crossdressers. No more and no less. I do it for comfort and fun. I do wonder also some of the anguish that some reflect in DADT situations and such. It is good to be able to reflect your fem side once in a while.
    Part Time Girl

Compassion, understanding, and a big hug. You are a gem, Billie. Your Grand Illusions group is so much fun. You always look so nice. Your pictures show a nice appreciation for fashion--and big hats--and cute shoes. It is no wonder people enjoy meeting you for the first time.

And Here I was starting to wonder if there were any of us just plain Crossdressers on this site for Crossdressers!!!
    Ummm, me too.

Thank you for this thread. Reading through the forum, I sometimes start to think it must be inevitable to to want to eventually transition and it it just hasn't hit me yet. I was beginning to wonder where the "just plain" crossdressers were, but didn't want to start a thread for fear that I might insult people further along on the TG scale, whom I have the upmost respect for. I don't think I could have been as eloquent as you in expressing similar thoughts.

I honestly wish I was nothing more complicated than 'just a crossdresser'. Sure seems a lot more simpler and enjoyable than whatever the hell it is I actually am.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Another plain old cd here as well. I love the challenge of making the best girl I can out of this
    goofy dude starting point.
    Hugs
    Samantha

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I'm all in on the group hug here!

Ditto for me. Just a crossdresser. Love to dress up and look like a girl some days, but plain happy to be a guy most others.

Though I like CynthiaD's comment. Not *just* a crossdresser, but lucky to be one!

Camille

Lump me in the "just a crossdresser" category. I like dressing up and acting the part, but in the end I like my male side too.

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    Yup, me too, "just" another Cross Dresser here; no hang-ups, no anguish, and with an understanding and accepting girlfriend I'm pretty happy!
    Last edited by Paula_Femme; 08-20-2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Clarity.
    Black is ALWAYS the, "New Black!"
    "I really hate it when people accuse me of wearing Womens clothes... these aren't Womens clothes... I f*****g bought them!!!" Eddie Izzard.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It is sad so many TG's CD's have so many problems trying to deal with their personal situations.
    For me I am what I call a CD + or a CD with extras. I have many TG aspects I deal with but its not a huge thing for me because I don't get hung up on what it all means.
    CDing is fun plain and simple.

Banned Read only
    For a site called CrossDressers.com it would seem enough members who post are driving this site in a direction that might require a new name. But I think the reality is that the vocal minority skew the vibe. I'm just one of the great unwashed who is a dude first and for some crazy, unknown reason, I like to present as a woman on occasion. Here's to the boring cross dressers!

Same here, just another crossdresser. I'm quite happy to be a man in my daily life and have a little fun occasionally.

Another "just a CD" here. It hasn't always been guilt-free. But I am very thankful that it has been mostly angst-free and I hope it continues that way.