Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I am "just a Crossdresser"

I really appreciate this thread.

Sometimes SO's come to this site for information and may be disturbed when they see many threads about CDer's having to "take the next step" or "dreaming about transitioning". It is refreshing that some CDers claim they are happy with the status quo.

(By the way, I love your outfits - BillieAnnJean!)
    Last edited by char GG; 09-18-2015 at 06:47 AM.

I classify my self as just a crossdresser,i mostly wear panties all the time every now and then while sitting at home I feel an urge for a little make up,maybe a slip and dress and heels for a little while,but that's a bout it for me. Charlene#2

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Marie,
    Yes I am just a crossdresser. Actually for me it has become more like street theater. But I do love the process of accumulating a wardrobe, assembling outfits, getting myself ready, and experiencing the sensations of the temperature differences from my legs to my head. And the air on my legs. Otherwise as a guy I am isolated except for my neck and head and hands, all in cotton or denim.

I am a guy. I LIKE being a guy. I NEVER EVER want to transition. I have been married a LONG time, 44 years. My SO is EVERYTHING to me. She says she wants me to quit CDing and it is done because she means that much to me. I don't want to have sex with a guy, don't want a "date", don't even like to look at guys. I can't een look at CDers except in the eyes. Now my beloved SO, every bit of her is artwork. Even her voice is music.

I am just a crossdresser, about once a week. The rest of the time I am tearing something apart, fixing something, making something, carrying her packages, dancing her, welding, cussing, scratching, spitting (I don't chew tobacco), and getting dirty. I like being a guy because of the guy things and guy mindset and because I get to be the SO of my SO. And CDing has made me even happier to be a guy, because now I choose to be a guy. It isn't the default, it is my choice. And I have a bit of an idea what the other side s like.

I am just a crossdresser.

Check out my blog. It is written to help SOs. http://billieannejeansblog.apps-1and1.com/

Please put a post on this thread so I now you received this message as you are not receiving Private Messages yet.
    Hugs,
    Billie

You have to be happy with yourself. Once you love yourself, then and only then can you truly love others. Embrace what makes you feel alive.

xo <3

I am just a man that has the desire to dress in women's clothing and enjoy that time. So yes, I am a crossdresser.

I love it billieannejean...this is exactly what my honey says..definitely going to check out your blog!

Im just a crossdresser also,but having this gift has given me the opportunity to know were all wired differently.

I agree after the bruce jenner interview which i missed my wife felt sure i wanted to transition. I told her a thousand times that was not the case. I like being a crossdresser and wouldnt want to change that.
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-18-2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Over the years i have wondered about the tg aspect and have went through the purge and hating myself phase .Now im just happy to be a Crossdresser really girly for awhile then back to a guy
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I am not "just" a crossdresser - it is an important part of my life. But I am not going to transition or do any more than dress as convincingly as I can and go out occasionally.
    The second part of the question: Do we just-Xdressers see ourselves as lesser creatures than women than transgender folks? F'instance, if I was at a LBGT conference and there were a number of transgender attendees, I might feel I was not as authentic (not quite the right word there)
    Opinions?

Silver Member
    Yes, this is me too, I love dressing, it is something that makes me happy, makes me feel good, but I have no desire to move on from here to live life as a woman full time and for many years struggled with the fact that I was a crossdresser and the shame and guilt that went with it, so goodness only knows how tough it must be for some of the other ladies here that suffer with the further struggles

At least being a crossdresser has given me the ability to understand others who don't conform to "society normal", it makes me a more understanding person and the struggle I went through to find my inner peace with who I am and what I do was a long tough road at times, long, tough and lonely

I was crossdressing way before the internet gave us access to like minded people on forums like this, thank goodness for forums like this where you can get support and share with like minded people, I would have loved this when I was in my teens, I am sure you all know the times when you think you are the only one

So yes I am just a crossdresser and if just one person sees that there is a time in their future when maybe they can be comfortable with themselves, then my time here will have been well spent in my mind

I am "just" a crossdresser, but there have been times when I couldn't say the word, especially not about me and the "just" part was massive and difficult to live with, I can only imagine the turmoil that those that need to live their life as a different gender must go through to get to where they are happy

Happy that we all have a safe place to come and share and be us

I am also just a crossdresser well a underdressed has I have been since age 9 now 52 love riding my Harley slim during my time off work fishing and reading I just consider myself a guy who likes wearing a bra and panties sometime

I'm not just a crossdresser. I am nothing more than a crossdresser. If I was only a crossdresser than I would not fear waling around my town in just my prettys...

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Am I "just crossdresser" or am I "crossdresser"? For many years I have struggled with the definition of me. First used to be "transvestite" now it's "crosdresser". Both terms imply crossing over something. In my early years I could accept it as I didn't know any better.
    But as I matured I realised that I'm not really crossing over anything. When I put on a skirt, slip & nylons I may seem to resemble a woman of yesteryear (few women these days wear a slip or nylons) but I do not feel like a woman, do not attempt to look like a woman. I am a man in a skirt, slip & nylons. I am a man and these are man's clothes (mine). I do not feel like I'm crossing into another territory.
    For many years I tried to coin a term for somebody like me, but failed to find one. So, "a crossdresser" I remain, whether "just", or not, is irrelevant.
    As to whether I belong in this forum, or being threatened, etc. as mentioned by others, I feel very happy here and relate to problems of others, whether "just crossdressers" or transitioners or anybody else. Everybody has a right to put his view for discussion. I do not want to block any segment from participation in the forum. We can relate better and understand one another better here, then people on the outside would.
    Thanks to all participants. It's one of better topics in awhile.

By the way, if anyone has a suggestion for a term for a person like me (as described above) either post here or send me a private message.

I too am a crossdresser and have no desire to take it further. I dress for my own satisfaction with the tolerance and support of my wife. While I often underdress (briefs only), I happily present as male 98% of the time.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 09-28-2015 at 10:58 AM.

I love being a cross dresser.
    I was open and upfront with my partner , and she accepts me ( as she says it is part of me, and loves the whole of me)
    I don't care about anyone else's negative attitude , it's part of who I am and I am not ashamed of it, as I said , I love it!!!