Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever want to tell a stranger?

Since I talk to anyone anywhere no matter how dressed, I am not sure what I have or have not said to strangers before. I would guess that while in male mode, I probably have not unless the topic was about drag queens or some other "T" related topic. In female mode, it is fairly obvious what my roots are and I know that I have told many strangers, some of whom didn't realize it until I told them, males and females. But that is not too common.

I do understand the need to share and the truth in telling a stranger something when you will never see them again, probably! I am a good conversationalist with strangers and many have told me some of their secrets that not many others had known. We all tend to need to share some special things about ourselves every once in awhile. We just need to learn when and who will respect what we tell them.

I did that once.
    I was at a topless bar in Vegas and I was underdressed but had on 36D's under my jacket.
    A model ... came by and I was like WOW, I told her I was envious of her body.
    She stopped and sat down next to me and we talked.
    I told her I dressed and opened my jacket and said I wish mine were like hers, she giggled and said I was the first for her.
    Cder talking to her about her body.
    Prene

My first response was "No, I have not, and would never, ever, tell someone I do not know that I crossdress."

Then I read the other responses, and yes, I have told SAs when shopping. I they come to assist, and ask who something I am shopping for is for, and it is for me - I say its for me.

But I have not just told total strangers.