Thread: My first real date while en-femme!

My first real date while en-femme!

Well, this last weekend I had a wonderful new experience. For the first time in the two years or so that I have been dressing and going out as Ceera, I asked someone out on a real dinner date! This was also the first time I went out on any kind of 'date' with anyone other than my late wife in the last 34 years! My wife died in Jan 2014, and while during the last two years I have socialized as Ceera at bars and nightclubs and other activities many times, and I even brought someone home one time for some intimate play after meeting them in a nightclub, I have avoided seeking a romantic pairing or actually dating. Well, that egg's now been cracked and scrambled!

On the 11th, I attended a "speed dating' event as Ceera for the first time ever (I had never tried speed dating in either gender presentation). It was a 'ladies' only' event hosted by an LGBTQ Ladies Happy Hour group that I have started socializing with. The largely lesbian group does include a few MtF transgender or gender fluid girls like me, and the event coordinators assured me I would be welcome, even if most of the lesbian ladies would only want to be friends with a transgender girl, and not date one. I'd hesitated to join, but with that assurance I signed up, on the weekend before the event. Valentines' Day was the following Saturday, and in hopes of something clicking I also made a dinner reservation at a very nice restaurant in town. Unfortunately, I was late enough in making that reservation that the best I could get was a 10 PM reservation time.

About 14 ladies participated in the speed dating, held at a bar downtown, including one other MtF transgender girl and one gender-fliud GG who prefers presenting or at least dressing as a male. As fate would have it, I never did end up across the table from the other MtF transgender girl, but I wasn't that interested in her anyway. The gender fluid GG was a girl I had been chatting with at other events, and I knew we had several things in common. We were already starting to become friends before the event. But she's also young enough to be my daughter, so I didn't yet know if I stood any chance of dating her. She's in her 20's, while I'm in my 50's (but I look more like I'm in my late 30's to mid 40's while en-femme). Surprisingly, both she and another primarily lesbian GG (who is also in her 20's or a bit older) indicated they would be willing to go on a date with me as Ceera, despite our age differences. The second girl even admitted that one of her first lovers had been a woman who was 30 years older than she was.

At a dance at a different club after the speed dating event, the gender fluid GG that particularly intrigued me wasn't there, but I tried asking the second girl who has shown some interest in me out for dinner on Valentines' Day. Unfortunately, she already had plans for that weekend. I may still ask her out some other time, but for now I decided to try the gender fluid GG, who I knew I had interests in common with. I messaged her the next day, and she accepted my invitation. Over the course of several back and forth messages we agreed the 10 PM time I had a reservation for was rather late for both of us, and that there was no particular reason not to reschedule for the next Saturday, and get a better time. We also both agreed that neither of us were looking to leap into a 'relationship', and that this date would serve to get to know each other better as friends. 'Romance' might happen eventually, but friendship was an important prerequisite for that for both of us.

She lives within walking distance of the restaurant and other clubs in the downtown area, so we met at 6 PM at another happy hour event hosted by the LGBTQ Ladies group, had a drink there with our friends, and then walked to the restaurant, 5 blocks away. One thing that was humorous was that they carded both of us when we ordered wine at the start of our meal. She looks young enough that asking her for ID isn't all that unusual, but I was amused that the waiter asked to see my ID as well. To his credit, he didn't have any problem with me handing him my male driver's license.

The conversation and the meal were both wonderful. I think we got to know each other a lot better, and we felt really comfortable being out together, with me all dolled up and feminine, and her dressed in a dapper male outfit. We will definitely be doing more things together soon, such as trips to the beach when the weather gets warmer. After dinner we walked back through downtown, and parted company at a local nightclub, with her going home and me stopping for another drink and some more social time. We parted on the sidewalk outside the club with a hug, and not a kiss, but that was fine with me. Quite happy to take it slow, and see where this might go.
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-26-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Glad you had a good time and it sounds like you had a very fun evening.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time out!

Ceera, sounds like a wonderful time. Good for you taking the chance on speed dating.

fantastic story,sounds like a very lovely and enjoyable evening , well done tel us all about any progress
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

That sounds so nice! I've had a few offers to be taken out to dinner from men in chat rooms. Wine and dine kind of thing with no expectation of sexual activity. I wish I was more confident in my appearance because I would LOVE to be taken out and for once not be the masculine one at the table. Maybe one day *sigh*

Aspiring Member
    Thats a great story Ceera sounds.like it was a great time. Good luck to you on future dates, it is alot of fun

Sounds like you had a great time, Ceera. Glad it went well

well done ceera, keep us up to "date"
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Ceera,
    That is a good way to start meeting people.

Others need to take note and do likewise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What a great story, Ceera! You're so lucky to get to go out with someone who also crossdresses. My question is, though, are you particularly attracted to women dressed up as men? Do you want them to take the dominant role?

Atlflygirl, I find a wide range of possibilities attractive. In the case of this particular girl, who prefers to dress and largely act like a male, I do find her attractive. But I think in part that is because her own experiences in defying the normal gender binary roles enables her to understand and accept that I do so as well. So as someone for me to date while en-femme, that was one less thing I had to worry about. Her appearance is rather like an effeminite male or a beardless 'pretty boy', yet also attractive as a woman. Somewhat androgynous, leaning to feminine. However, it is even more important to me that we share many other interests in common. Entirely taking any romantic angle off the table, she is still someone I think I would enjoy hanging out with and doing things with as a friend.

I've had a genetic male take a more dominant role with me, and I rather liked taking the more submissive role to his, even though for most of my life the more dominant role was the one I played. I know also from on-line roleplaying that I am sufficiently 'switch' to accept and enjoy it either way. So if our relationship moves to a level where she may want to take a more dominant role over me, I can accept that.

I haven't particularly sought a relationship with another cross dresser before, even though I have known a dozen or more other MtF and a couple of FtM CD's socially before meeting this girl. For me, the ideal partner would either be a GG who was bi enough to enjoy doing things with me in either my male or female modes (as this GG is), or a gay male, or an MtF TG who had yet to have SRS, who also liked me either way. The idea of them cross-dressing from their apparent base gender isn't necessary for me, but it's a nice bonus.

Very nice story - thanks for sharing it