Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Have you been with a guy?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sarab View Post
    I was shocked at how naturally I slipped into that stereotypical female mode when I was with him....passive and somewhat submissive but totally enraptured.
    s:

Understood. I agree with exactly what you said. While the experience was long before I dressed, I decided that I wanted to have the experience from the passive perspective. Afterwards, what occurred to me was just what you said. I had slipped into That Mode with no regrets and no hesitation. I was just being another part of me that I had not experienced before.

However, there is a parallel here for me regarding dressing. When I did start to dress, I experienced very little of the shame and guilt that many talk about. When I first started going out, the thought was never "What am I doing in the "wrong" clothes?". Once again, I was just being another part of me that I had not experienced before.

It's a bit surprising to consider, but perhaps coming out as bisexual a few years before I started dressing perhaps set the stage. I think it made dealing with the idea of being transgender easier.

It may seem odd as this isn't how it works out for most people. However, if there is one thing that I've learned, there isn't a whole lot about me that is like most people.

DeeAnn

I am straight but fantasize about it when I am dressed...
    I am thinking once I become Miss Virginia-Mae 24/7 that I may end up becoming Bi....

I've enjoyed reading this thread.

I really want to do it but I am wondering if I am going to regret it later. My questions are
    1. Has anyone done it before? Yes, I have on several occasions.
    2. Did you feel guilty later about it? It was more of a realization rather than guilt. I never equated my dressing as a sign of being gay or bi but my dressing did open the way to trying things I'd been curious of.
    3. Did you get addicted to being with a guy? I wouldn't say it's an addiction. I thoroughly enjoyed my experiences and like anything else I try, I want to learn and improve.
    4. Did you decide to go fulltime after being with a guy? Never crossed my mind.
    Most Importantly
    5. Was it more pleasurable than straight sex? How did you feel? It was equally pleasurable and for different reasons. And although when I take on the femme role I'm very submissive, there was a sense of power; that in the end, the entire interaction was possible because I was there as Karla.

I've realized that unless a twisted definition of bi sexual is used then I'm probably bi sexual at this point and at the very least, I have strong bi sexual tendencies. Call it what you want but I call it “Happy”. I'm generally an introspective type person but for some reason on this matter I'm not.

I've never been with a guy and don't have intention to do so. I'm attracted to women and my supportive wife more than anyone else. I do like the attention from male admirers b/c I find that it affirms my femininity.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I thought for the longest time that "I like to feel fem, so i must be gay" so I engaged in a few nights with a couple different boys. Turns out I must be real girl inside and a lesbian if I am gay. I love women, I love my wife. i'm not saying i didnt enjoy it with those guys, but I enjoy the company of a woman way more. If that makes sense.

Feeling receptive to male advances has nothing to do with gender presentation. I can, however, see where those lines cross. Perhaps you have never linked up with a very aggressive female?

My (wife approved) goat-boy of a lover is a typical male. All dom, fur and sweat. (He has a super cute butt.) He wants to treat me like girl, and I oblige.. only because I want to turn him on. Nothing to do with me, all about him.

I want you to want me
    I need you to need me
    I'd love you to love me
    I'm begging you to beg me

- Cheap Trick
    My life took a huge left-hand turn after linking up with an avowed lesbian. We had a happy life together, I wouldn't trade a minute of it. (Ok, maybe some. Dee, are you out there honey? I miss you.)

Relationships are just that, relationships. Gender (express or implied) doesn't come into it. We Are Who We Are (La Cage aux Folles)

"People are people" - TFF
    Last edited by mechamoose; 02-26-2016 at 07:38 AM. Reason: More info
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder