Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you been with a guy?

yes I have been with a guy
    no I didn't feel guilty after as I am a woman in my mind so it seemed right
    no the clothes had nothing to do with it
    yes I would do it again but still prefer a woman

I experimented with a guy in my youth. Looking back on it now, I know that it wasn't for me. I find some men attractive but not sexually. As a "guy" or a girl, I am attracted to women.

I had been with men both dressed femme and male and no, I never felt any guilt about it. I would not say I was addicted, but I did love it and can "switch", sometimes I want men, sometimes I want women. No I did not go full time afterwards. It was a different kind of pleasure and I felt very fulfilled and liberated. It is a turn on knowing I can satisfy either sex.

Sometimes, some of the men I was with felt guilty afterwards. For them being with somebody that is dressed is easier for them to accept. After they "finished", they got hit with "gay guilt" and I was able to read it on their face. Sometimes you are a partner, other times you are somebody's short-lived fantasy.

I hve doneit many times and mostly wearing at least something feminine as I truly do play the female role and don't feel the least bit guilty
    Not addicted but most enjoyable satisfying and pleasurable
    Men only for me now with no regrets and I find it more gratifying

Why is there even a stigma, really?

You like who and what you like. Some people can be pretty or repulsive, regardless of 'gender'. To me it is more about personality.

If you like *them*, then what does it matter?

<confused>

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 09-15-2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: My ''m' key is broken
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Hi Amanda,

I feel exactly as you have described. in our cases, at least, I see it as being sort of half and half male and female
    feelings and expression. When male I'm not interested in other males, when dressed en femme and feeling like
    a female, I am interested. I agree, just labelling it as bi, dismisses our female side. I think people get to being
    a crossdresser in different ways, and hence the spectrum.

Hugs,

Melanie

I really want to do it but I am wondering if I am going to regret it later. My questions are
    1. Has anyone done it before?
    2. Did you feel guilty later about it?
    3. Did you get addicted to being with a guy?
    4. Did you decide to go fulltime after being with a guy?
    Most Importantly
    5. Was it more pleasurable than straight sex? How did you feel?

1: I've had intimate encounters whether it involved oral or anal sex with several guys. And yes I've only had these encounters while I was dressed "en femme."

2: No I did not feel guilty, I might have had second thoughts about who I hooked up with, but that was in regards to the person, not related to their sex.
    3: I did not get addicted. I still have a normal male sex drive and my desires my sexual intimacy with another person runs about the same as most other males.
    4: I think the desire to go full time is not related to sex whether with a male or female as most people on here will agree but rather on yourself and what gender you identify as.
    5: Sex can be pleasurable whether with a man or woman. I happened to enjoy most of my encounters and still desire to have sexual intimacy with a man from time to time. But I also enjoy sexual relations with my wife. And I have had good sex with women and good sex with men and the opposite with both genders. I just depends on the connection between your partner and yourself.

Whatever you decide to do I just hope that you are safe and you make the right decision for yourself.

when I was in the navy way back when,a buddy and I picked up a couple of girls and was walking around half the night,a little kissing and touching now and then.the girl that I was with let me touch her breast thru her clothes,but when I tried to touch her through her skirt she always stopped me,now to this day I am wondering if she was a guy.she was a little hefty built,i was a 17 year old kid and very inexperienced.either way she felt good through the clothes.

I spend over 99% of my time in male mode. While in this default, I'm not in the slightest bit interested in having sex with other guys. When I'm out en femme, I don't seek out men. That said, I've had a couple of occasions where I've been en femme when a guy has checked me out and I've gotten some strong urges...

I know many CD's like myself are straight... Some are not... It's just like anything else. I do think that almost all CD's are going to be more accepting of the gay lifestyle even if they are not gay themselves. I think many CD's, such as myself, might have fantasies sometimes about being with a man.

I know I don't fit into any of the typical categories of cross dressers as my desire to dress is completely sexually driven. I don't have any desire to dress unless I am sexually aroused. It enhances my sexual experience whether it's with a woman or by myself. Personally, when I dress, I will find myself fantasizing about being with a man simply because I've had pretty lousy experiences dressing with the women I've dated. With my dressing being something I try to be as discreet as possible about, I've had more men interested in me when I dressed. Equally, they are usually looking to keep things discreet too as they don't want to advertise that they are interested in a CD. So we are able to satisfy our needs with mutual sort of agreement to keep it hush-hush.

I also think that it's the taboo with dressing that adds to my thrill too. In my "normal" world, I'm a real guy's guy... I watch all kinds of sports... Do all types of sporting activities... I can drink almost anyone under the table... I love cars... Camping, fishing, chasing women, etc... I don't pretend to know what others image of myself is, but based on experience, I'm sure most would be VERY shocked if they knew I dressed. There have been several women I've opened up to about it and ended up dressing with and they were all taken aback and some even furious because it's such a different persona from my "normal" life. It's not an act... That 99% of my life where I'm "normal" is who I really am... The dressing is just a means to an end.

Still, when I think of the "man's man" I am the majority of the time, but I think of this one single thing that's SO secret and SO scandalous and SO kept from everyone else, it's a massive turn on for me. When I think of how compromising it is to have this desire to dress and keep it from everyone else, when I finally get the chance to dress, it's an unreal release. And when I think of this Amazon CD not only being being completely dressed, but also offering myself to a man and having them take control and use me, it's a fantasy like no other to me.

I don't worry that I might be "turning gay"... It's 2015. There's never been a better time to be a gay person and it's only going to get better from here. I don't fantasize about holding hands with a guy... having romantic dinners with a guy... Spending Valentine's Day with a guy... Etc. All of my romantic fantasies are about women. Even when I fantasize about men while I'm dressed, it's mainly the act of being submissive to a man, the behavior that could be compromising for me... The humiliation,... The degradation... There's never really a specific face or particular man. There's no fantasy about a SPECIFIC man like a model, actor, celebrity, etc. it's just me being with A man . I'm sure some would classify me as a deviant more than anything, but it's what thrills me the most.

I personally wouldn't worry about it. I also wouldn't worry about having a female with you either. Unless you have a wife or girlfriend you're wanting to have a threesome with.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 09-19-2015 at 06:49 PM.

I been with 4 men in my life always dressed as a man and one transgender. it was always oral me giving . did i feel guilty no i enjoyed it and i still fantasize about it. I guess it makes me gay one of my biggest fantasy is being with a man dressed in sexy lingerie. go for it. just be careful . live life and enjoy life's to short. do what you feel is something you will enjoy.

Silver Member
    No - I have never been with a guy and I have never had a desire to be with a guy - dressed or not dressed. I do not feel my appearance changes my sexual preference. I also do not feel being dressed changes the fact that I am married or provides a pass to be with someone else, male or female. I am always me.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me. I do not understand why most MTF transgendered people spend tremendous time making themselves look totally female and express intense feelings of being feminine without any desire to bring it all to natural fruition by being intimate with a man. This is what women do.....and they like it.

I never been with a guy while dressed as a girl. However I want to give it a chance. I am more open to date another cd

I am so male that when I was with men, they always wanted me to be the stud. I did that to a few of them But I did want to try it female. I found men that wanted me to dress. Both were married. Go figure. Anyways I would meet them and go to a hotel. I would dress and romantically get involved with them. Good kissers and well they put me through what a real woman like in sex and what they liked and needed. The plumbing is different, however we have something they don't and that is our prostrate sex organ.They enjoined sexually undressing me and wow is all I can say. I'm in an heterosexual relationship now but sometimes want the love of a man. That makes me BI.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-22-2015 at 12:27 AM. Reason: let's keep this at least PG
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline Vivaldi View Post
    Perhaps someone can enlighten me. I do not understand why most MTF transgendered people spend tremendous time making themselves look totally female and express intense feelings of being feminine without any desire to bring it all to natural fruition by being intimate with a man. This is what women do.....and they like it.
    unless...they are lesbian??? Why would you clothing make you change your sexual desires? These types of threads confuse me and honestly I think half of the people who desire this are all fantasy. I also don't understand why people think being a woman is always a passive sexual activity.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    L:

I don't think it changes anything that wasn't there to begin with. I think in usual every day life folks just don't allow other feelings to surface. When they dress, it gives them the freedom to allow other thoughts.

DeeAnn

Banned Read only
    Yes I been with three silicon guys all different sizes and enjoyed ever min lol I'm not into men but find transgender lady's attractive best way to full fill your fantasy with no regret hehehehehehe

I just want to date another CD that's it and gg

I wish my ex could have been okay to stay with me. This does not make me want to be with men. I don't like men and now that I am as I am now I still do not want them. I feel as if I can never be with a woman again, but am only hoping I will find someone else soon. I am TS more than CD and have asked the question of myself. But can only answer no, I still wish to be with women. Sex is not a thought anymore, but I am this way and will stay for the rest of my life. Anyone here still with their wife or gf is lucky. I just couldn't do the back and forth.

No I'm sure that I'm gay as a woman I like women. I didn't even like myself as a man, which is why I'm not one anymore. Don't think you not gay and you dress as a woman. There must be something wouldn't you think. I am a lesbian and love it I was never straight. I am just being for real. Or at least in my mind.

Be with a man if you want it won't make you a CD or a woman or in between. Gay women and men usually don't chose to be gay. A sexual act is not a fantasy but a fantasy can be a sexual act, unless you act upon it. Anyway I have sad before "How would you prove you aren't gay." there is no way. Do what you will, it won't necessarily change you.

Contessa
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    unless...they are lesbian??? Why would you clothing make you change your sexual desires? These types of threads confuse me and honestly I think half of the people who desire this are all fantasy. I also don't understand why people think being a woman is always a passive sexual activity.
    I totally agree, Lorileah. This is another repeat topic and the responses are again confusing.

A couple things stand out in this thread. (BTW I admit that I've thought a lot about the idea of being with a guy while i'm dressed). First, there seems to be a leap from being dressed and with a guy (dancing, chatting, dating) to rolling around in a bed. All those prelims out of the way then you may know if you really are attracted or not to men. Then you may know if this is a guy you want to be with. Throughout the thread there seems to be a difference in how people define "being with". Another question, where are all these guys who are looking to have sex with a guy dressed as a girl. Are they themselves "gay" or "straight" or maybe "bi". Toss in the need to have a woman watching and you might be running out of safe candidates. Does a sexual encounter with a guy make you gay? That's a label, you'll know if you want to keep having sex with guys, dressed or not.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline Vivaldi View Post
    this is exactly what the uninformed general public thinks. Here are the problems with your thesis:
    1) straight men do not want to be with cross dressers closing the deal with a straight man will not happen.
    2) gay men tend to want men who look like men, not women
    3) I'm straight before I put on a dress and after. Just like the vast majority of cross dressers.
    4) clothing does not change your sexual orientation

When we have bi when dressed feelings, it's not about the clothes. It's about "feeling like a woman". A metamorphosis. A changeling. The bi when dressed is only a small part of what I feel.

Aspiring Member
    Since I'm bi the answer is yes... but I've never been out with a man while dressed. But it's a dream I've had for years. I would love to go on a romantic date and be treated like a lady.