Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fully out man in a dress

fully out man in a dress

so there i was, minding my own business at home, pink cami top, purple leggings, and an old friend calls, they are playing a gig at a local pub.
    So down i go, with my SO, all pinked up ... nothing, no reaction, its me being me. i even bumped into an old ultra-conservative friend; np worries.

So ... guys, gals, there aint no problem but that which we bring. Go out, come out, be it, join society on your terms, and you know what? they are sheep and will take it like lambies ...

xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

That's always been my experience as well. Nobody much cares.

they are sheep and will take it like lambies ...
    Sounds confrontational to me. Not sure what you mean by "take it".

Banned Read only
    I'm really beginning to understand that more and more, it feels good not sweating it so much!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    But, I don't like being seen as a man in a dress, Pam. By me or anyone else.

And, when I go out dressed, that's invariably what I am!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    But, I don't like being seen as a man in a dress, Pam. By me or anyone else.
    I'm more a chic in skinny jeans and a t-shirt myself, I'd HATE to see myself in a dress, I'm not a sissy after all 😡 ok, not trying to offend anybody...but I'm not a sissy, OK!

PS today I attended the funeral of a dear friend, as he knew me, in my brightest dress, purple nails. Literally hundreds of people turned up, no-one seemed to mind, I even got some compliments on my dress. Then I popped into the post office, and the lady there also complimented me on my dress.
    Then there was a truck, with 3 workmen in the front, blocking our access to my car. We had a joke, and they moved their truck, no problems. Result!

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    Sounds confrontational to me. Not sure what you mean by "take it".
    if i were being confrontational then i'd have received confrontation, by "take it" I mean "take me as i am, dress'n'all" (and several pints of lovely ale)
    Last edited by pamela7; 08-21-2015 at 07:29 AM.
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

Before transition, I was trying an andro phase, just to see it it worked for me. While I didn't do the 'man in a dress', I did wear all women's clothes, heels sometimes, carry a purse, and wear some makeup. The only comments I ever got were positive, a 'You go girl' kinda thing.

Reality Check
    How quickly we forget.

There's a recent thread about someone who went to the convenience store semi-dressed and was attacked by another customer. Don't get too comfortable.

This really depends on the part of the world you live in as well.

Where I'm at CDing in public would never fly.
    Just Roll With It

nipple tweaked

One thing I forgot to mention about my adventure last night happened towards the end of the night.

I'd dreamt the previous night that someone tried to nipple-tweak me, and in the dream I indignantly slapped the hand away before it happened, and followed up with some appropriate words.

Last night however, while I was talking with one person, a couple of guys walked by, and before I could even notice or react I'd been tweaked. It was all jovial and the guys went on their way, but I was surprised at a) that I didn't react, b) if it had been an assault situation it would have been all over for me before I'd realised it began.

Admittedly I do have a good pair of natural moobs that were well displayed in my low-cut cami-tunic, so maybe they wanted to know if the moobs were real. Now, it was all friendly and I felt no sense of danger or threat at any time, but I'm wondering - there's no way a man could get away with that with a woman (well perhaps some guys can), so

1. how was I "inviting" the tweak? e.g. was it because I was "man in a dress" rather than full wig and make-up and falsies?
    2. any thoughts?

thanks

Pamela

Easier said than done, Pamela. Some places, such as Arkansas, you could get shot. .
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

Since I came out in my town, I've had my nails gel'd up more often than not.. and have even taken to wearing my quilted flats rather than my guy trainers.. even my longline cardie has had an outing to the local store.

Once people get over the initial shock.. every subsequent visit is just "oh hiya.. nice outfit" and move on.

Despite what certain naysayers may caution you over, for every bad experience that gets reported on there are tens of thousands of good experiences too. don't let the minority ruin your fun..

Lots of Luv
    Abi XxX

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    1. how was I "inviting" the tweak? e.g. was it because I was "man in a dress" rather than full wig and make-up and falsies?
    2. any thoughts?
    It is less you and more of a case of poor upbringing on their part. Who goes around just touching nipples of strangers without asking? If he had done that to a GG he didn't know he would have been arrested.

Pamela7- why in God's name did you not
    Flatten him?
    Have him arrested?
    Flatten him again...?
    That behaviour is unacceptable anywhere, any time, by anybody.

Banned Read only
    Pamela,
    A guy in a dress suggests you're doing it for fun, it's almost an open invitation to give you a tweak ! Not so much in public but where you were at the time .
    Fully dressed and made over could prove more insulting especially if you're in transition, only if you were camping it up would you maybe invite an unexpected tweak .

If you are going to come out, Own it! They will except you for you, not what you wear. I have been told this by my neighbors. Be proud out it, and they will except it. Be positive in your attitude toward it. If you explain the respect you have gained for women by putting yourself in their shoes, they will except you, I have found with my friends, yours might be different. Remember there is no going back, so if you are serious about crossdressing , go for it. I have no regrets for coming out, and have met so many nice people since doing so. I do have to say, being out dressed, I have met more women then I have ever dreamed of. And I have had more people come out to me.
    My Youtube channel: Maxine CD,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsH...XBIjeAtbhe1uFw
    Follow me on twitter @MaxineCD1

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pamela we are on the same page!!!!
    Go out as yourself and own it. Thats what I do every day.
    Went out to the local sportsmans outlet today wearing camo capris flip flops with my cherry red toenails and olive drab tee shirt (military surplus).
    Hair pulled back in a ponytail with a camo hair tie.
    Walked around got some cleaning solvent bore brushes and patches. looked around the girls clothing section and the girl that works that dept struck up a conversation with me!!!
    She was super friendly and showed me some camo outfits for winter and what they had on sale as far a summer clothes.
    Checked out with the guy up front and he never batted an eye and thanked me for shopping there.
    Just get out and do it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-21-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I wonder if you will go through phases with colour Pam, just as children do. Going out on a limb I could suggest that you are currently in your little-girls-love-pink phase, where the realisation of your femaleness hits you, intoxicates you, and everything has to be in the pink part of the spectrum. By extension could you imagine passing through purple and one day ending up at black?

Glad it's going well for you and that Sunbird's funeral brought out so many people- some comfort for his son I hope.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Gone to live my life
    Hi Pamela,

Congrats on getting more comfortable with yourself and being who you need to be . . . it's a good thing. As far as being in danger, the same rules apply "dude in the dress" or "full on femme" . . . play safe, safe venues, know your audience and things should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    ... Last night however, while I was talking with one person, a couple of guys walked by, and before I could even notice or react I'd been tweaked. It was all jovial and the guys went on their way . . . so maybe they wanted to know if the moobs were real. Now, it was all friendly and I felt no sense of danger or threat at any time, but I'm wondering - there's no way a man could get away with that with a woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    . . . A guy in a dress suggests you're doing it for fun, it's almost an open invitation to give you a tweak !
    Unfortunately this I do not get . . . I would have slapped hand away quickly. This is assault plain and simple . . . nobody is inviting anything when they dress a certain way. These guys may have seen jovial but they douche nozzles IMHO.

Cheers

Isha

Reality Check
    While "tweaking" someone's nipple is inappropriate unless it's friends playing around, I have a very difficult time calling it an "assault". If nipple tweaking is assault, what would a fist to the jaw be called?

Banned Read only
    Isha,
    That was worded in the context of the venue Pamela described, I have been in situations when I've seen it happen, I was a member of the round table and some of the dressing up stuff often had nipple tweaking and bum pinching , in those circumstances a guy in a dress is an open invitation, but no harm intended !

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    If nipple tweaking is assault, what would a fist to the jaw be called?
    An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law.

Battery is a criminal offense involving unlawful physical contact, distinct from assault which is the act of creating apprehension of such contact. In the United States, criminal battery, or simply battery, is the use of force against another, resulting in harmful, offensive or sexual contact.

So.... Taking these definitions, you are right, nipple tweaking is not a legal assualt, it is battery. Still criminal, and not appropriate to anyone, at anytime, for any reason, unless you are given permission.

Definitions are taken from Google btw.
    Last edited by Nadine Spirit; 08-22-2015 at 10:40 AM.

thank you all,
    to answer Nikki, i'm not always in pink, probably it's been my preferred colour, but 90% of my femme clothing is non-pink, maybe more.
    I've just returned from a trip to Eastbourne where i camped at a weekend party, as "man in a dress", safe place, lots of new people including skin-heads - no problems. Today i did return to the pink cami for my trip home. I was also told I was doing the female "sharing" thing correctly, if the subject matter was a little different given our equipment! The gurls are talking to me as a gurl, and the guys talk to me as a guy, so something is working well!

PS i'd also forgotten that my neighbours on both sides were at the funeral and have now seen me in a dress. A big step for welshgirl (SO) that one was.

PPS Tracii yes i think we have to own it, to not even be thinking of it, and then its not even on the topic. I mean with 40-odd people at a party no-one even mentioned my clothing - tho they did all mention they loved the curry i'd cooked!

xxx
    Last edited by pamela7; 08-23-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Pam, Real friends don't care .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!