Thread: Fading Inhibitions

Fading Inhibitions

I have started exercising dressed but without makeup, wig, etc. At first I wore a pair of dark sunglasses but today I went running on a local trail without them. I was wearing a pink top, black tights, and pink running shoes. Although nervous at first it quickly passed and I felt a calmness and confidence that surprised me. I felt as if Angela was now becoming an even stronger force than my male side. Has anyone here experienced the same?

Banned Read only
    Me too! I think (sympathetic) interaction with mugles helps! I've been clocked, read, etc so many times in andongynous mode (and a couple times en femme) and so far haven't needed to use the cinder block I carry in my purse as a pacifier 😉 I find people are actually quite accepting and even encouraging at times!

Banned Read only
    I've been working at it slowly. I go swimming every day at the gym.I used to wear mens swimming shorts but to be honest I've never liked the whole jorts look(growing up in the 70's-80's meant cutoff shorts)but anyways, I started wearing bikini bottoms that looked like speedos. I did that for a while and this past Sunday I wore a bikini bottom that ties on the sides. The pool was empty for the first hour then some people started to show up. I don't know if anyone noticed what I was wearing when I got out. This Sunday I'm planning on bringing the top part with me and if the pool is like last week I might wear it. So slowly but surely I'm losing my inhibitions on that front. I've put a lot of work into getting a "bikini body" that it's time I show it off............by myself in an empty pool

Baby steps

The more you do it, the easier it gets.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I'm the same with my swimming, just wish I didn't have to shave everything so often
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea i do too...i go running on the beach in some girly workout gear, pop on my ipod and listen to my girly playlist of guilty pleasures, there was a two week time period I was on vacation and diddnt get a chance to run....when i got back, and my feet hit the sand, my legs started moving, and the music kicked in, I teared up a bit cause I missed that bit of girl time.

Crossdresser
    I go running in a racerback bra, forms, a pink top, and pink shorts. Shoes are mens running shoes because I believe in a very good fitting pair of shoes for running. No one says anything. They are out there to get exercise.

Sad to say but it is the only time that I used to be totally enfemme mode. I would wear different outfits from sports bras with a tank top paired with a runningskirt, capris, or shorts.

Well my journey continues. After a nice day shopping and dining yesterday. I decided to dress down. I did however wear a pair of jeggings and my pink running shoes. Over to the mall. What an awesome feeling.

Angela1954

Sounds liberating! Looking forward to sharing your journey with you!
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-31-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: no need to quote the post, please read the rules regarding quoting posts

Forgot to mention I had my little black purse.