Thread: Wedding Day

Wedding Day

As a sexual fetish crossdresser I never really considered wearing a dress at my wedding but now that we are less than 6 hours from it a little part of me wishes I had asked her to have a CD wedding. We are doing a Victorian Steampunk themed wedding and it will be awesome. And I haven't come out to the majority of our guests so it might have been awkward. But I do think it would have been fun.
    Maybe I will wear some stocking under my suit just for me?! I'll think about it while I go shave and shower. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.

Go with the time-honored formula for a Bride, wear "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" as part of your outfit.

Hugs and Congratulations!
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

That's a great idea. Maybe I'll underdress with something blue borrowed from my SO. My whole outfit is new. and maybe I can find something old to wear that everyone else gets to see. Thanks Pers. ;-)

Congratulations on your wedding.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congrats! I'm giving some thought to wearing a garter under my suit when me and my girlfriend tie the knot. I'm just kinda worried it will show through my suit trousers!

I ended up having to change into my outfit in front of other men so I didn't get a chance to underdress. :-(