Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 💡Something to think about, what would you do ❓

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

💡Something to think about, what would you do ❓

If you had a choice to have a female figure but be stuck to drab, or if you could have an amazing female wardrobe and keep crossdressing your male body anytime you wanted to, what would you do?

I would choose to have a female figure to match how my mind feels. I could be comfortable in any cloths, if body and mind aligned.
    Erica

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why the, "what if", Erica? I have a man's body in drab and a female body when dressed.

And, so can anyone that wants a female shape bad enuff. So can u!

P1000093 (640x605).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lets rephrase, I guess what I meant was to have a real female figure/body. Would you rather have a real female body and hide it by being drab so no body knows. Or would you be just as happy being able to dress anytime you want with any wardrobe you want and when you are done just go back to your regular male self.
    Erica

Banned Read only
    Like Jack White sang 'You can't be a pimp and a prostitute too' 😕 OK, that lyric is open to interpretation obviously but I would think it depends on where you fall on the gender spectrum, for me, I think a full on female body and 'try' to hide it, just my vote

I would go for the wardrobe and being able to dress anytime I wish. I like my male parts and hiding them (transforming into what looks like a female) is a lot of the fun. I like being able to be both genders.

Banned Read only
    I know guys who have a female body. Its difficult to hide. One guy has a mustache and female hips and buttucks. There is a west hollywood gay club whereas all these guys got butt and hip work done.
    Anyone want to see what that looks like,I have photos posted on a website.my body is slightly feminized from cortisone steroid treatments. I have to dress in the bathroom in the men's locker room so no one sees my figure naked.
    Last edited by chinabrown; 08-23-2015 at 01:26 AM.

This sounds very much like the games we played as kids, offering up two bad options to see who would choose which one. Neither is a good choice. I already have the amazing wardrobe so I'll keep that. Being a male with a feminized figure would just mean more people seeing me as a freak. I've lived with that, and it wasn't any fun at all.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Wardrobe

Banned Read only
    Erica,
    Apart from lack of boobs I have a 37" 31" 37" body with nice legs and weigh 152lbs , so an amazing wardrobe would be my choice because going back to drab that figure is still there !

Aspiring Member
    I would like to have a female body or the shape of the female body. Then the clothes would follow.

Banned Read only
    Emily,
    Don't worry when you hit your sixties it all goes away again !
    I have to admit that I'm one of those people who can eat anything and not put on weight, I do feel sorry for people that only have to look at food and they put weight on.
    Mind you I do walk the dog twice a day and lost 28lbs in a couple of months, which have stayed off !

Aspiring Member
    Erica,
    Just prior to logging onto this website I conducted a search on breast pumps for enlargement purposes. So without doubt, I would choose a female figure, and like you I can adapt to any clothing.

I'll take the second option thanks.

Karen

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hmmm? Since it's a fantasy question, here's a fantasy answer. Being magically relegated to only drab male clothing for life, I'd like to try to hide 44L breasts, a 22" wasp waist and 45" bubble butt with legs right up to my ears. Haunting bedroom eyes, large soft cushy lips and a flowing mane of golden blond hair. Jessica Rabbit in dungarees.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Platinum Member
    Ok, for the record I hate patently impossible hypotheticals...but I will play along this time. Of course I'd pick the female for, rather than the facade. A nicely shaped woman makes ANY outfit look feminine.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Heh, I'd break the rules, just like I do now. So gimme that girly body, and I'd be just as fabulous as I wanted to be after just one shopping trip, LOL :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

The body for me, then I'd have to buy clothes that fit no matter what side of the aisle they are from.

Aspiring Member
    Grounding this in reality as much as possible:
    I stand 168cm tall and measure 34-26-28 with homebrew forms. My biggest giveaway would probably be my face first and foremost.

If I took the body, I can still stand male clothing because it's inherently androgynous and I will probably still look decent in it, even assuming I retain my body proportions as detailed above. Not sure if the facial aspect is taken care of as well. If it is, it's as good as a deal.

As stated in the thread "i am just a crossdresser".....I am a crossdresser so I would definitely go for an amazing wardrobe
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Quote Originally Posted by OverTheStarlight View Post

If I took the body, I can still stand male clothing because it's inherently androgynous and I will probably still look decent in it, even assuming I retain my body proportions as detailed above. Not sure if the facial aspect is taken care of as well. If it is, it's as good as a deal.
    Thank you so much for your response. I know something like is not reality, but this was a serious question. For many of us who deal with gender id issues, body issues are constantly on our mind.
    Erica

Since I'm petite and have some nice feminine features I guess I would prefer what I have. Makes it easier to pass in public.

Banned Read only
    I took the body but your way would have saved me a lot of money.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTheStarlight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    Thank you so much for your response. I know something like is not reality, but this was a serious question. For many of us who deal with gender id issues, body issues are constantly on our mind.
    OK, on a more serious note, I think the fabulous wardrobe to include wigs, shoes, makeup, personal stylist and makeup artist, you know, like Caitlyn Jenner would be preferable. I could save up for the body mods.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    You can buy the wardrobe, you can't buy the body. That's an important distinction.

As for the choice, I'm assuming you mean a nice, sexy female figure not large and overweight. Still, it's pretty much impossible to have a typical female figure and live as a male. As males, we can add, using silicone or foam, to our bodies to achieve an approximation of a female figure and we can do this when and where we want to. Camouflaging a typical female figure to look male is difficult to impossible. Going to the beach, pool or gym would be out of the question.

The female figure will only work if you chose to live as a female. Of course, some of us here would make that choice. Even I would consider it if I could wake up with a nice female body overnight with no pain and no expense. I'm not just talking about adding boobs and hips, I would have to be shorter, lighter and have smaller hands and feet.

The cold hard truth is, this cannot happen so I'll just continue crossdressing. I have the wardrobe.

Perhaps, at some time in the future, it will be possible to transplant our brains into another body.

I would go with feminine figure, after all, its not an issue for women to wear mens clothes like it is for men with womens clothes. Unless were talking full on lumber Jack mode head on a VS models body kind of thing for the whole feminine body but drab clothes, cause in that case I'd have to go with option b...

Eh, I could live with having a lumber jack-esque head on a VS models body.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.