Thread: Frequent Dresser Club!

Frequent Dresser Club!

Reading the posts from those who are out for the first time, those who get out once in a while, etc. have made me think that we should start a "Frequent Dresser" program with reward points for getting dressed and getting out. Like the other frequent-type clubs there would be a bonus on your first outing, say 3,000 points, then double points during your first 10 outings, etc.

To qualify for points you would have to post here, maybe with extra points for pictures.

You could redeem you points for, oh, I don't know, maybe extra free time on the Forum!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds like a great idea. You know is also a good idea that I wish they had? a club for crossdressers/GG's only

Good idea Barbara, get it started!

Hugs, Bria

I thought the forum was already the Frequent Dressers Club.

It's a fun idea. 100 points for a drive, 300 for a club, 500 for an all-day event, 1000 if you get invited to Caitlyn Jenner's TG gaggle...

I probably wouldn't do well, though. Bookkeeping was never my forté!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Darn, I guess those of us in the closet get no points.
    Could we get an honorable mention if we do a good job on our makeup & outfits ??
    Hugs
    Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    It's a fun idea. 100 points for a drive <snip>
    Cool. I love to drive, especially at night. how many points per hundred miles driven? I just got a new car, I want to put some miles on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMarianne View Post
    You know is also a good idea that I wish they had? a club for crossdressers/GG's only
    Wouldn't work. The women won't be coming. >99% aren't interested, out of the rest, most would probably be too worried about their reputations. It would become just another sausage fest. Don't believe me? Start a free website for women to date crossdressers. See who signs up. Remember, most of our social society is money driven; if there's a business that will make money, someone will start it. There are NO crossdresser/straight girl bars. None.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha2015 View Post
    Could we get an honorable mention if we do a good job on our makeup & outfits ??
    Y'know, that just isn't fair!

There's a marathon on Cape Cod that has a class for runners who compete remotely on treadmills. Maybe something like that will work for those who don't go out. Some sort of virtual event that lets everyone get together without being in the same place!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    I like the concept! Rewards though, how about you get forgiven for a certain number postings in the wrong forum, etc! LOL I love the moderators for making this possible but.... 😡

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Would my past outings count?
    I have threads about them, including out with the wife.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Reality Check
    The problem would be verification. There is a lot of "make believe" on this forum. When I post as Krisi, that's make believe. When Alice posts as Alice, that's also make believe and so on. Referring to ourselves as females is make believe. So if someone posts a story about going out dressed in public, how are we to believe that story? Pictures? Photoshop or other photo editing software? I could post a photo of myself standing in front of Buckingham Palace as Krisi if I wanted to without ever leaving the comfort of home.

It's a fun idea but not practical.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha2015 View Post
    Samantha, Kandi and I will just have to come down and kidnap you for a dress barn marathon. Shoot Kandi has so many points, she could kick in a couple of grand and not even notice.

Hey this isn't princess points like in To Wong Foo is it?

@Krisi, yeah well I have some dang unflattering shots from Saturday night that won't post, but you'd definitely believe me. No one would every post that bad lighting! Don't get me started on photoshop grrrrr
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 08-24-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    There is a lot of "make believe" on this forum. I could post a photo of myself standing in front of Buckingham Palace as Krisi if I wanted to without ever leaving the comfort of home.

It's a fun idea but not practical.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R...rlJjpy_NKlTXi_

i thought everything you read on the internet is true...
    and how did you enjoy you trip to Buckingham palace???
    Last edited by paulaprimo; 08-24-2015 at 06:59 PM.
    paula

Platinum Member
    Hmmmm, I tried to come up with a clever or humorous response to this idea....and I got nothin'.

As a frequent flyer myself, the big problem is figuring out how and when to redeem the points.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am beginning to warm to the idea, but some ground rules would be helpful. For example, would there be a handicap system similar to golf? Those in tolerant cities like S.F. and NYC would not score as much as someone in a place like Smalltown or Biblebelt City. Would those with alterations, like laser beard removal, not score as much as someone who shaves twice a day, every day?
    And what are the great prizes we could earn with these points!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How many points for Sherry at Ankor Wat, Barbara?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

how many points for a walk in the neighborhood???????????