Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you a 10?

Banned Read only
    I hate these 1 - 10 thingys cause I'm at 100.

I would say somewhere between a 2 and a 5. That depends on the day. I am sure knowing me, that will change as time goes by.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

I'm a 2π

I would have to put myself at a 2. However, I would love to be a 6 or 7.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin, Somewhere between a #2 & #8.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Currently, I'm a strong 7 but closing in on 8.5 'cause I'm finally fascinated with makeup. My cd pleasure is only interrupted by work and husbandly respect for my wife's reality. But I do get fully dressed including bra and forms everyday. Once retired I might be pushing the 9.5 or 10 envelope but, time will tell.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Shallow end of the pool here. 2 or maybe 3 for me so far, and I doubt it will ever tip past 5 in my life, unless I find a very supportive and committed partner that wants to see me push farther into the deep end.

I would say 2.5 and maybe up to 4 depending on the grading scale. I dont get much Tab-tima but would like much more. I have no plans to go full-time, or have HRT or surgery.

Silver Member
    Ooh, that's no good at all. Don't you know girls are't good at math? (A poor joke, but part of that cogatti thing). Now let's see. The integral of the square area of shaved or painted parts over the change in persona divided by the change in time plus the constant thought for the interval of 10 to 50+
    Multiply it by my dress size divided by shoe size

Hmmm carry the one, don't drop the minus sign....10..... no wait that's binary, oh that's right I am a 2

Let's see... I occasionally dress after work, I dress in some manor on the weekends, I stay clean shaven, polished nails, long hair, make-up when I can, get out dressed when I feel it,so... maybe a 4 no 5 no 8 no 6 no, I'm having a blond moment, I just can't make up my mind.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Reality Check
    Your post perpetuates the popular myth that crossdressing leads to sex change. One can be a serious crossdresser and never seriously consider HRT or more.

I crossdress several days per week (or not if I'm away on a trip) and I have an extensive female wardrobe, high quality forms and hip/butt padding and a nice wig, but I can't assign myself a number on your scale because I will never consider HRT or anything further.

I wear a dress or skirt almost every day but no bra, forms, wig, or make up. Not sure where I rank.

i'm a 7/24
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Non-binary/Questioning
    Somewhere between 3 and 4, probably.

Probably a 6.5 leaning toward 7.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I guess a 5 would be like saying your not really sure as to who you are, a CD or TG, so I'll go with 3-4 myself.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie1123 View Post
    Im about a 1.618.
    That's golden!

I'd give it about an 8-9 for myself, though I don't dress as much as i want to. Maybe a 5 for 'actual'.

Darn it, it's that same problem again- a straight single scale for a complex subject. Despite the fact that it lacks a lot of qualitative information, 1-10 scales like this, and labels like "CD" or "TG" or "GD" or "TS" do carry some meaning, but I wonder if we all are using the same gauge? I know that using the wrong label for myself has caused problems in the past.

Last edited by Krististeph; 08-24-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Maybe I'm a 5.

Jorja, you are 100 what? Percent?, certainly not years! Well, I'm almost 75, but that's years!

Hugs, Bria

I'll estimate I'm currently holding at about a 5 but ready to move beyond that.

Karen

I would say a 6.5 at the verry least, I neither have the time nor privacy to fully dress or use makeup... fact ive never used makeup other than lip gloss and nail polish.

ok, so I'm more like ~5.8...
    Last edited by geek; 08-27-2015 at 06:41 AM.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

I'm probably a 5.

I love being a girl, but I also love being a guy. I'm not indecisive, I just like having options! (I'm also a Kinsey 3)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph View Post
    That's golden!
    Indeed.

Banned Read only
    I think 5 it's ok! like 50% 50%

I like to dress to the nines and then over the top, so that puts me at 10 or 11.
    Not really. Just a guy who likes to dress up. Maybe a 2.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Bria View Post
    Maybe I'm a 5.

Jorja, you are 100 what? Percent?, certainly not years! Well, I'm almost 75, but that's years!

Hugs, Bria
    Percent my dear. I'm just a young pup compared to 75.