Thread: Swish,swirl and wave

Swish,swirl and wave

Went for a walk today in the park to do some thinking and clear my mind of current events in my life, wore my longer cotton button front flared skirt with light cotton top and 3" wedge sandals. While I was walking the breeze was blowing slightly and my movement was causing my skirt to wave and swirl and swish an unexpected joy I forgot about and only fortified my resolve for wearing skirts, I know of and love the feel of my hair blowing and moving in the wind as I walk but now the feeling of my skirt was just so freeing and enjoyable this was truly a serendipitous moment. It helped put my mind at peace if only for a short time. Aren't skirts the best? There's something I never thought I'd say in my life time. Hope you enjoy my moment as much as I did.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Hi Allisa.
    I love skirts as well and also love dresses (wearing a new one I bought now).
    Enjoyed your post and looking forward to more.

Jennifer

Yes, skirts are so great. There is something very feminine about a skirt swishing around in the wind, as long as there isn't too much shown underneath . Sounds like you had fun.

Platinum Member
    Hi Allisa, It sounds like you were having a total feminine moment in time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I concure, skirts are the best!
    Love Utilikilts too!

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Yes skirts and dresses are amazing. I love to take a drive down to the shore and feel how great the sea breeze feels all over, especially in these summer months.

Aspiring Member
    Yes skirts have it for me. I was just thinking last night after wearing a skirt for a couple of hours how feminine it was to unzip and step out of my skirt and reveal a black slip underneath.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Yes, love the look and feel of skirts and dresses too! However, I was in London last week, and decided to count the number of GGs wearing skirts and dresses versus trousers, jeans, leggings etc. Depressingly, only about 30% were wearing dresses or skirts and it was a nice summers day!
    Dawn

Banned Read only
    Allisa,
    I have to agree with you, I made this comment awhile ago. I forgot to water all my garden tubs, the ones at the far end of the garden are in full view of neighbours, but I had my pleated skirt and Tshirt on and just got on with job . I was thinking if anyone might have seen me when a gust of wind took hold of the skirt and flicked it up, I felt Kelly Lebrock in Woman in Red over the grating, what a feeling !!

I hear you clearly Allisa. I love the look and feel of skirts and dresses. Wearing certain styles in a playful breeze just adds to the enjoyment.

Karen

Reality Check
    It seems odd that most of us crossdressers love to wear skirts while genetic women who are expected to wear skirts often don't.

Yes, I love to wear a skirt but I will sometimes wear jeans or tights just for a change. And when I go out in public it's usually in jeans because that's what the women are wearing. And I don't have to shave my legs.

Skirts and dresses in lighter fabrics move and flow quite nicely.

That is why I absolutely love attending trans conferences. To be Andrea for three days in skirts and dresses is so freeing. I am not passable in real life so those experiences 3- 4 times a year are enervating.

I wear skirts and dresses almost every day. I live in a somewhat private area and wander the yard constantly, never get over the thrill of the wind playing with them

For years before coming out as Trans I wore kilts maybe 3 days a week, I loved the swish and swirl they allowed me to enjoy but were to dam hot in the summertime. Cotton skirts are now my choice for summer.