Thread: whose are thay????

Platinum Member

whose are thay????

i can rember back when all i had for fem clouthing was a pair of stolen stockings now i have to many outfits to count.(not a bad thing) i used to think of my fem items as girls clouthes now i just think of them as my clouthes i don't rember when but some time ago .......a long time ago i stopped thinking of them as womans things and thinking of them as my things
    does our minds change the longer we dress or do we just get a lot more comfy with who we are????
    love it
    wear it
    wendy me

I think the barriers that we have built up in our minds start getting broken down rather than our minds actually changing. Unfortunately, I am still rebuilding my wardrobe, but it is slowly taking shape.

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Platinum Member
    i have read in outher threads abought outhers throwing out all of their fem items and thought abought it myslefe one time. i had them all packed up to get rid of them then changed my mind(just could not do it) that was over 15 years ago..

Julie
    I have my clothes for Julietta (Julie) in different draws/wardrobe from my drab clothing. The fem stuff though is forever increasing while the drab stuff is dwindling fast.

Julietta (Julie)

I have done it twice. BIG mistake! I had one or two stunning items in there. Now that I think about it, I had this one very cute pink summer dress that was very form hugging - a kind of stretchy material. Oooh how I miss that dress now!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    i have read in outher threads abought outhers throwing out all of their fem items and thought abought it myslefe one time. i had them all packed up to get rid of them then changed my mind(just could not do it) that was over 15 years ago..
    Good morning Babe and Wendy

Wendy I think we were all their at one time or another I personally have to much stuff to throw away I have a walk-in Closet full of cloths. 45 Pair of shoes and several other items. I have more Fem than Male stuff LOL.

Tonia

Platinum Member
    wendy has her own closet and dresser not that i want her in the closet just to much thins to share space.

Tonia, if you ever need to make space in your cupboard for new things ... there is an empty one on this side

Wendy, that is Ditto for you too!

Love,
    Vicky

Departed
    After a ten year drought I had little in the way of Julie clothes. In fact Julie was like a ghost. But I built it back up to more than it was before. Now I'm like you Wendy, all I own are my clothes, male or female. I think I may take it one step farther too because I find myself calling the male clothes 'Jim's' and the female clothes 'mine'

hmm, I have clothes that I've bought in the ladies department and clothes that I bought in the mens department. My closest pretty much gets seperated by causal / dressy and how often things get worn. Things on the dressy side that get worn more are near the front (just get lazy and put everything from the dry cleaners at the front) and same for the causal side (things from the laundry get placed up front). I then always will look in the back if I ever get bored with whats up front.

But yes, they are my clothes in there weither they came from the mens or womens departments.

Grace

What's The Difference?

If you wear them and like them then they are yours whether it's male or female or unisex. Me, they are mine and a few things that I borrow are ours(all of "my" dresses and such are actually my wife's, undergarments are all mine with a few cast-offs, ergo bras that don't fit right). Sometimes she'll pick up something and if it's not right for her I'll give it a try to see if I like it.

This forum is addictive! In June, my femme wardrobe consisted of one silver thong!
    Since joining this group, I have aquired 5 bras, 6 pairs of footwear, 3 thongs, 2 panti-girdles, and about 10 other miscellaneous pieces of femme clothing. I have 6 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of thigh-high boots on order, along with a stripper dress, a butt-enhancing girdle, and a really mean-sounding rubber girdle, not to mention the ****ty "no sides" dress or the stripper lace-up whatever!!!
    YOU GIRLS NEED TO GET CONTROL OF YOURSELVES!!! Never mind the satin gloves, the fingerless 'arm warmers' and the lounge dress. How am I going to explain the thigh-high boots and the classic corsette?
    The battle between fashion and sex rages on. Ain't it great? wenda.

JoannaDees
    YES WENDA! This forum has cost me bundles! And I've not enjoyed a SINGLE moment of this shopping! Did I mention I'm a charter member of the Liars Club????

i have jay clouthes witch is at my house and samantha clouthes witch is at my g/f house
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.