Thread: Favourite Part About Laser....

Aspiring Member

Favourite Part About Laser....

The shedding! I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend time in the mirror pulling out dead whiskers. They just fall out, no pressure needed! It's a small but joyful experience. I'm almost going to miss it once I'm finished facial hair removal by 2035. :P

Woman first, Trans second
    I dunno about "loving it", but seeing the hairs pull out whole on my razor occasionally does bring me great joy.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

When shedding after my 5th laser session, the hair were going out whole when shaving. My smile was going up to my ears!

Going days at a time with a smooth face . I find myself constantly rubbing my cheeks.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I love the fact that I now use WAY less makeup! It took eight times, but I think I got all the dark ones. The beard I had after a raft trip last month was pure white and was mostly on the neck. Can you say electrolysis? I knew you could.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

one more laser treatment and I am done, just maintenance....but even that will get less and less.....wait until they turn up the heat and the hair is literally "jumping" out of your skin! I used to have a bunch just lying on my face after the treatment they would wipe away. Now, there is very little to get.

But....electrolysis....ugh. That still has a way to go. Two more appointments and will have all of my face done once....now, they are really fine and small coming back, so not as hard to get out, but still a ways to go.....stupid grey hair......sigh.....

Glad yours is going well!!! celebrate the small victories!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

I have had three sessions so far and totally agree that seeing the whole hairs on a facecloth or on my razor is very joy inducing.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Laser took out practically all the facial hair I had, which I admit wasn't that much... About 30% came back after about 4-6 months, but an IPL device (flash'n'go) has kept them in check ever since... Now I can last three days between shaves even if I'm going out all made up and frocked up..
    Last edited by Donnagirl; 09-05-2015 at 06:16 PM.
    Call me Donna, please

Aspiring Member
    Most of my dark hairs have fallen out, but the grey hairs remain. I'm not able to go a day between shaves otherwise I'll have grey/white whiskers on my chin; not many but they'd be noticeable. Electrolysis is in my future. Yay!!!! ......groan

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Yeah, I love it when they just jump out during the session. Shedding, too, but the number of hairs that are gone when the tech wipes my face off is simply awesome.

Like many, I have a lot of gray that will need to be dealt with too.