Thread: I got read a lot today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I got read a lot today

Hi Everybody a bit of back ground on me

I go out mainstream during the day several times a week on my own ,doing normal things shopping,especially the women s departments as I will only shop there fem ,and will try things on
    never a problem

I especially like going to tourist towns with nice gardens wearing floaty skirts and sandals
    I have been having a lot of success and getting very confident and haven’t ( noticed ) any reads
    lately

I dress to blend in but always ladylike my figure and height and face are reasonable
    makeup just enough

Anyway back to my story I was not really in the mood today to go out as I have been out a lot
    lately , but with nothing else to do I dressed casually nice lady s slacks and top, low heal shoes
    and headed out , I went to a mall about 1030am and that’s when my confidences fell apart, I had
    at least three reads one by an elderly women and then an elderly man , there were two young
    girls in the phone hut staring at me too , I know I should have kept going but decided to go home
    to debrief myself

So what did I learn
    At 1030am in a mall there are a lot off bored people with nothing else to do but people watch
    I have been to this mall before but its always been busy with no problem

We are less likely to be noticed when there are more people around

Don't go out unless I’m in the mood with my don't give a F attitude

I hope you find this interesting and I hope you girls that go out will add some
    of your experiences
    Thanks
    Julie

PS - Man in the dress shop
    An interesting add on to my previous post today , the first shop I went in before my day fell apart was a lady's wear shop there was another women and me checking out the dresses , the other shopper was a man in drab also checking out the wears ( maybe shopping for the wife )
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-26-2015 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Added PS from add-on thread