Thread: Scary! In loingeries taking pics. Midnight. Loud knocks on my door!!

Scary! In lingerie taking pics. Midnight. Loud knocks on my door!!

This was about the worst timing! I was in my sexiest lingerie, and fish nets, taking pics, and a little playing, at midnight. Almost finished, and many loud knocks on my front door!! Oh sh--! Who could that be at midnight?????????? I have a bad feeling who it was, saw everything, because i lowered my blinds with about two inches up from the bottom, as they are hard to lower. And, the blinds had opened some unknowingly, letting a viewer see Alice playing, if they wanted to!. I have never had anyone come to my door in the late evening. I was so startled, that i failed to ask who it was. I figured it was my brother or sister. So, I said, to wait a few minutes . I can't come to the door yet. I have to go get dressed, and go to the bathroom. I nearly ripped off my lingerie, and scrubbed my face as hard and fast as humanly possible, then splashed nail polish remover on a wash cloth, and rubbed my nails hard and fast. Then washed face off more, towelled hard, put on some guy shorts, t shirt, and said i am coming. Opened the door, and no one around! A long night! I see i have one flat tire this morning on my car. This is a troubling mystery for me. If my brother saw me, I will NEVER, EVER hear the end of it, and the cruel ridicule, and if sister knows, she, will also, and my dad, also. If it was a cop, just checking, and he saw me, i can live with that, though it is scary to know he would know about me in this smaller town. If it was a drunk, or peeping tom, that would bother me some, but, if brothers know now, it will be almost death. I will need to borrow money from somewhere, to get out of here. What ever happened to PRIVACY? THE TIMING COULD NOT HAVE BEEN WORSE.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-26-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Alice, I think you dodged a bullet. I feel sure had a family member been at your door they would have called out to you first and foremost. Even police identify themselves, so I'm thinking someone had cased you out and by living alone they felt you might be easy prey. Just and idea, but I would be very careful opening my door to a stranger at midnight.

After 10:00 PM, for me to answer the door I would have to know for sure who was there. Otherwise, I would ignore it. If the knocking persisted, I'd call 911. You would have no reason to answer that door.

Jodi

Alice, I'm going to go with someone noticed you had a flat tire, the lights were on so they were trying to let you know about the tire. Why do we always assume the worse case scenario?

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    because i lowered my blinds with about two inches up from the bottom, as they are hard to lower. And, the blinds had opened some unknowingly, letting a viewer see Alice playing, if they wanted to...

...What ever happened to PRIVACY? THE TIMING COULD NOT HAVE BEEN WORSE.
    Hmm, maybe if privacy is a large concern then you should take matters into your own hands, stop blaming others, and have blinds that close easily and will stay closed until you reopen them.

Just sayin.

If the blinds sre to hard to close in that room, use another room. Always cover yourself, as no one else will. Please be careful, there are lots of nuts out there.

Silver Member
    If I had to guess, I would say it was exactly what cdterri said, someone just letting you know you have a flat tire (so you wouldn't miss it and drive off the next day and have a potential accident etc.)

I had this happen to me, a next door neighbor saw my flat tire and knocked on my door to tell me (albeit I was not dressed, and it was during the day.)

The car is well off the road, and you cannot see a flat tire on it at night where it was! No way. I think i may have picked up a nail, come to think of it, at my dad's place, because the roofers were there, and leave lots of nails around. I guess it may have been a cop just checking around, ,or my brother.

Nadine Spirit, You are sometimes very mean spirited. You are unusually fortunate to have an accepting SO, who can double check things for you, and keep you on your toes. I am 61, have never had any SO, only my cats, who in their own ways, "keep me on my toes." But, a very toxic family of origin nearby. I do not have anyone to check my mistakes, and foibles. Don't be so bloody quick to criticize, as you have something some of us lack" a loving mate, to watch over you.

There are a lot of bars just a few blocks away too, and perhaps some one was a bit alcohol inspired. I am not going to sweat it, but make sure the blinds are closed fully, and down fully, and maybe drape blankets over them. I just thoughti would share a rare, odd experience with you all. I later realized i had left my old pick up trucks, tailgate down, with tools sitting on it. I am hoping it was the cops just letting me know, but midnight is an odd time. I was so busy trying to fix my car, and bicycles, and very hungry, that i overlook things. if i had a SO, to remind me, and watch me, this old bachelor may not be making so many mistakes!! Like someone said millenia ago, "it is not good for the man to be alone."
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-27-2015 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

I have closed all my blinds, and turned on all the lights, and gone over by my lot line, near the neighbors house, when they were gone, and checked all the sightlines, walking all around the house, to see if I can see into the house anywhere at night. Just a suggestion for all.
    On another note, I heard the knock on the door one afternoon while dressed. I ran to the bedroom, ripped off my clothes and put on a T shirt and shorts, and socks, cause my toenails were painted. I got to the door several minutes later, only to see the UPS guy driving away. As most of you know, they usually don't wait for you to answer the door or sign for anything anymore.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    Nadine Spirit, You are sometimes very mean spirited.
    Why, cause I said that if privacy is important to you then you should close your blinds and buy blinds that stay shut? Wow, yeah, you are right, harsh. It is not harsh of you though to criticize others for possibly seeing something through open blinds. Hmm..... that's right, I have it SO easy because I have such an accepting spouse. I should just consider myself as lucky that such a fortunate gift was dropped into my lap. For certainly I never did anything to actually EARN the relationship that I have. Cool, thanks for the insights.

yup I treat my door like I treat my phone If I'm sleeping I'm sleeping, even if I'm not sleeping, even if you hear me not sleeping, even if You see me not sleeping If I can't be bothered than I won't be. Just like how sometimes when I say I'm on my way what I really mean is I'm about to hop in the shower and then I"ll cook breakfast, and than I"ll hop in my car
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

Yup, blinds down, curtains closed. I've had blinds that 'stuck', I replaced them. Or you can put snowflake clear contact paper on the windows so no one can get a clear view through. Lots of ways to avoid problems. Looks like you probably dodged a bullet this time, and now know of all kinds of ways to avoid it next time around.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Well, my take is that it most likely had nothing to do with anybody seeing you. We tend to get paranoid when being naughty.

I think that mostly closed blinds would indicate to most people that you were attempting to be private. If they saw you, they might disapprove of your behavior, but would leave you alone as they would not want to embarrass you or them.

Most likely it was one of the scenarios you had mentioned.

Several times I've had people knock on the door and ring the doorbell while I'm dressed, but I refuse to freak out and let them keep on. It rattles me very much and instantly feel exposed, but remind myself they can't see me. Eventually they leave and several times I had no idea who it was.

Once, I had just come home as Christina when the boy across the street came knocking. I ended up answering the door with eye shadow on and nails still painted and in a robe. Never again. Nope. Not gonna answer.

Good luck with the new set of blinds you're going to buy!

Aspiring Member
    After 11:00pm if I hear something outside and the dog barks, I grab something and will look around even if some knocks at the door the porch light will come on to see who it is.