Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sitting crossed legged

sitting crossed legged

when you are sitting down do you sit 'man style' or crossed legged ? I mostly sit crossed legged.

I used to always sit man style but that was because my thighs were too fat! My crossdressing has inspired me to loose weight and luckily my thighs now allow me to sit cross legged. I find myself now sitting cross legged in guy as well as girl mode.

I always use to sit with my legs crossed above the knee. My fiancee kept correcting me until I would cross at the ankle with my knees together.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I've always sat cross-legged.

Always cross legged.

Banned Read only
    Depends on what I'm wearing. Most definitely crossed legged if I'm wearing a skirt.

I sit cross legged!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, I find myself setting cross legged lady like style.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Knees together, ankles crossed and tucked under my chair.

Banned Read only
    I usually wear a skirt when dressed so it has to be crossed legged ! I love the look around the knees in that position when wearing stockings, and then you can feel the rub of one leg against the other and see a lovely heeled shoe dangling sexily on your toes !!

Cross legged all the time, like a real lady is supposed to. I'm getting so used to it that I do it more and more often in male mode as well
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Daniella Argento
    I often sit in a rather female position regardless of how I am dressed

I sit cross legged now out of habit, regardless of how I am dressed.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Silver Member
    Sharon Stone. Enjoy the show. :

Seriously though I sit all kinds of ways. Depends on how I'm dressed, and what I'm doing. Leg over the chair arm, on my hands, feet up, split leg hunched forward, cross at ankles, cross at knees, knee on ankle. My wife does too. I'm a 98 percenter. That 2 percent is fun, but most of the time I just live as a human being. Not from Mars or Venus, but here on earth.

I caught myself just recently crossing my legs and tucking my foot behind my calf. Very fem , but I was in male drab and got a very strange look from one of the other guys there.

I nearly always cross my legs.
    "Life is too damn short to get hung up on gender issues" - Me

I'm trying to get into the habit of sitting crossed legged.
    I only took up crossdressing a little more than two years ago, and always had sat man style. It wasn't til I lost weight that I became able to cross my legs

I have always had a tendency to sit cross legged, long before I realized I'm CD When I was still in school, I sat a lot with ankles crossed tucked under the chair.

Always, have since I can remember - crossed legged..............................Debra

I always sit with one leg over the other. I was at a coworkers house one time as I had picked up his son at school, and we were talking. His wife walked in, saw me sitting with legs crossed at knee, and said, "you never said he was queer." My coworker said any man/boy that sets with legs crossed like that, have long hair, and several other thing, she says that. On a side note to this, I find myself doing several other fem things when in guy mode.

I, too, always sit with legs crossed above the knee or, at least, not spread apart . I dislike seeing men sprawled all over with legs widely spread; not a pretty sight (no pun intended).
    Last edited by carhill2mn; 08-27-2015 at 12:31 PM.
    Hugs, Carole

Ankles crossed, knees together, feet tucked underneath- well that's the plan

According to a discussion a few weeks ago with my wife, I sit that way more than I realized. I never gave it much thought. Then she mentioned a few other things that I do that has her questioning my gender identity. Ask those things added up she wasn't too surprised at my CDing. Actually she knew from day one. But anyway I now find I sit that way quite regular and pay attention to it myself now. What changed? Especially if I was doing it unconsciously.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Stephanie, Never thought about it, but since you mentioned it. I do cross at the ankles. Knees together. Have done that for years. Never thought about that though.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    I think this is an American thing. Lots of UK guys including this one sit with their legs crossed at the knee. It means nothing. When in a skirt I sometimes cross legs at the knee and again at the ankle with slanted legs because of the heels - but that IS a feminine pose.

It varies for me as well depending on the outfit. I almost always cross my legs at the knees unless I am wearing a shorter skirt or dress, then I typically will cross my ankles and slant my knees to avoid any undue "exposure". I too find myself sitting this way even when not dressed, once I realize it it always makes me chuckle at how a lifetime of practicing how to sit ladylike has become an unconscious habit.

<3 Lauren