Thread: I'm back

I'm back

Hello everyone. Sorry I cut off for so long but had too many things that had to be dealt with. But I did discover something terrific. A little mucking about around last Christmas, not only revealed that my wife has no objection to my crossdressing but she actually prefers me as a woman.
    From the moment of that discovery' she poured clothes at me from her own wardrobe to try, including underwear.
    Then we moved on to shopping together (bought a new dress today) which allows me to pick and choose without worry. My wife has also been great at teaching me how to make up, all those little feminine tricks that we don't always know and she's a good critic for when I am shopping. She also has taken some photographs and some I've done myself but still yet not brave enough to go for broke and post one although the urge is very much there.
    I still, unfortunately can't go out, except to do a "Jenner" after dark, because we live in a small community, where everyone knows everyone. Keep trying to figure out a way but no inspiration yet but it's still fabulous being able to change every evening and spend it as a woman.
    Well, there's my update for now, back soon

Banned Read only
    Glad you found your way back. I am also glad to hear your wife is on board with your dressing. That certainly makes life easier for you, I am sure. Now take the wife by the hand and slip off on a nice little weekend or vacation. Pack your girl and be sure to take her along. Have fun!

Banned Read only
    You are so lucky to have such a supportive wife, it's great to hear some women see what it does for you and what a pleasure it is to share it.

As for daring to go out, maybe try taking a drive first, it's fairly safe and lets you get use to being out fully made over , you may feel confident enough to try a walk, as many will advise pick a safe area. You'll soon want to do it again stretching your comfort zone each time, eventually you'll find people just aren't bothered.

Platinum Member
    Hi TF, Welcome back, Life happens.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

welcome back and great story. Good luck with the wife she sounds great.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Secretary Extraordinaire ShayLeigh Dominique's Avatar
    Holy jealousy, Batman!

I wish my spouse were as understanding... I recently spent a week at "Club Med" (read "psych ward") because of the stress and strain my gender identity issues have caused in the marriage (as well as a number of other causal factors which all conspired to overwhelm my coping mechanisms).

You, my dear, have chosen wisely in the significant other department, and I for one am exceedingly envious.
    “Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used to be. But a [master] artist [...] can look at an old woman, portray her exactly as she is...and force the viewer to see the pretty girl she used to be...and more than that, he can make anyone [...] see that this lovely young girl is still alive, not old and ugly at all, but simply prisoned inside her ruined body. [...] Look at her, [... growing] old doesn't matter to you and me; we were never meant to be admired - but it does to them.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

Quote Originally Posted by transfeminate View Post
    I still, unfortunately can't go out, except to do a "Jenner" after dark, because we live in a small community, where everyone knows everyone. Keep trying to figure out a way but no inspiration yet...
    Go someplace for a weekend. If she's supportive you both can have a great time going out together. It's lots more fun than going out alone. I don't know how your tastes run but my girlfriend and I like to go places that have historical sites to see and shops and restaurants to visit. Gives us lots of reason to be out walking around and touristy places are generally pretty accepting because their livelihoods depend on tourists.

Gone to live my life
    Hi TF,

I am glad to read things are working out for you and your wife has embraced and supported your desire to dress.

Cheers

Isha

Is this the non fiction story section ?

Aspiring Member
    This story warms my heart. Very happy for you, and yet, a word of caution - don't abuse it. If she is OK with you being public about it, then fine. But if she doesn't feel comfortable with neighbors knowing - than you must respect and accept it. Vacation together sounds like a great solution

Thanks for all the great responses and advise. It has warmed my heart too. For those unluckier ones particularly keep going, you have a lot of wonderful friends right here

Been trying to work this one out for days. The problem is I live in a small community with neighbours only feet away and whilst I could time my drive to avoid being seen on leaving, I would have no control over who might be around when I came back

I am in the same boat as you. My wife is fine with me dressing around her (her youngest brother is gay and she has another sibling that is MTF transgender) but she does not want me seen by the neighbors, one of whom is born again Christian, and three others of whom are Jehova's witnesses.

This does not stop her from inviting openly gay and trans folk to our house parties, and sometimes I wonder if the neighbors talk about that, but you know, society is changing. I am going to make it out one of these days one way or another.

What a wonderful surprise!! Congratulations on your freedom.
    I do hope you and your wife can travel away from the small town and enjoy your new life together out in the world.

I have to admit, when I read your post i kinda felt like I was 12 again and reading the "penthouse forum" - wondering if it was real or just a wonderfully written out fantasy.....
    It certainly matches my fantasy, and, I am grateful that my SO is working to accept my truth the best she can.

Peace
    Eve