Hello everyone. Sorry I cut off for so long but had too many things that had to be dealt with. But I did discover something terrific. A little mucking about around last Christmas, not only revealed that my wife has no objection to my crossdressing but she actually prefers me as a woman.
From the moment of that discovery' she poured clothes at me from her own wardrobe to try, including underwear.
Then we moved on to shopping together (bought a new dress today) which allows me to pick and choose without worry. My wife has also been great at teaching me how to make up, all those little feminine tricks that we don't always know and she's a good critic for when I am shopping. She also has taken some photographs and some I've done myself but still yet not brave enough to go for broke and post one although the urge is very much there.
I still, unfortunately can't go out, except to do a "Jenner" after dark, because we live in a small community, where everyone knows everyone. Keep trying to figure out a way but no inspiration yet but it's still fabulous being able to change every evening and spend it as a woman.
Well, there's my update for now, back soon