Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A second femme name?

Banned Read only

A second femme name?

Well ladies, in this week, some girl start a threas asking: why the people here use femme names...
    A lot of ladies anwer that it's a way that can get close to their feminine side and when a cd are on femme mood the normal thing its have a femme name... We have the chance to choise our femme name, but if you need a second option... What other woman name you like to make it yours??! I love my name Ninna, but there are so many lovely girl names that I would like to have more than one.

If I need to choose another name I would be called: AILEEN!!

Banned Read only
    Good point Ninna, if I were to choose another... How about Lisa?

I used to have Morgana as an unofficial 'middle' name on my facebook account. Got rid of it eventually because it sounded too much like a name you'd come across in a bad dungeons and dragons knockoff board game.

I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. I chose "Monica" when I was fairly young, but now I'm not so sure about it.
    I think I like the name "Sophia", or Maria

Hi everyone

I did choose a middle name it is Mildred which was also my mothers name

Hugs Annette Mildred Lloyd
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Hi Ninna, if ever the name Jeanette would be declared illegal to use then you can call me Valerie
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Interesting idea...
    I have always liked "Daphne" or "Rochelle". X

I love my name but i also like natalie or natasha.

I picked Trisha from the beginning, wouldn't change it now

Probably my next choice would have been Brenda

Funny you should bring this up! My GF doesn't like the name Katie because by coincidence her boss has the same name so we're we're thinking about another name that we can use. I kind of like Jennifer or Heather. She likes Celeste or Sophia. We're leaning towards Sophia/Sophie. It's been fun and I'm so happy she's willing to play!

Platinum Member
    Hi Ninna, I am happy with Orchid, I don't think that I will ever change it,
    Although Rhonda and Cassandra are lovely ladies names.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    You mean there are other names besides Jorja?

Silver Member
    Buenos Dias Ninna,

Good idea for a thread. I always suspected that you picked Ninna because it is close to Nin~a, and you are a babe?

Anyway, I just pulled my original name out of the air, well sort of. I had considered many other names, but there are too many to pick from. If I ever find out what my parents would have named me as a girl, I would likely use that. The Boy name they gave me was exactly right for who I am, almost prophetic.

In the mean time, Meghan becomes more and more comfortable.

Reality Check
    You can call yourself anything you want to and you can change your "girl" name as often as you want. It's all make believe.

We are lucky we can choose our girl names. Our male names were given to us by our parents who had no idea how we would turn out.

Banned Read only
    wow girls! I love all your answers, the truth is that I think the previous thread, I feel that it had created a kind of hostile environment, and more than one, including myself, felt some type of bad intention of the girl who ask.
    so I wanted to do the opposite, and make a fun thread and bring us to our girly side!

Meghan you're a very smart girl!! I chose Ninna effectively because in spanish niña means girl!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My mother told me they had picked Marie as my name if I'd been born female, so I use that as my middle name. I picked Sarah out of the blue and have stayed with that for nearly 20 years now. If I were to pick a new name I'd want something that could be shortened by those closest to me. Kathleen and Elizabeth both sound fine to me and have various diminutives, Kathy or Kate and Liz, Lizzy or Beth. I like that.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

For me - Fiona!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Platinum Member
    My screen name is the feminine of my male name. It only seems logical if I am going to emulate a woman, then I should have a feminine name. I haven't thought much about a different name, but, if I had to strain my brain, I'd pick a name that is unisex, such as Terry.

Ninna, I did create a name for me as I do put things into a module like my fem side. so it has a name to identify it. Dana was the name. It has four letters like my name male name Dave. I think I would stick with a name starting with D like Donna for a second name but I like Dana.
    Part Time Girl

Catherine Judith ... !

I actually do use "Pammy" on anther site I am on!! I use a different last name though.

I love long names. Long as in the pronunciation sounds are long. So it would really be a toss up between Cleopatra or Anastasia. My guess is that Anastasia would/will win out.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    before Adriana...years ago I went by Crystal.....now I just call that my old "stripper' name....

I dont think I will ever change it again though, it fits perfectly...it is me to a tee.......I couldnt even think of another that fit as well...I just googled some info on the name Adriana too....yeah makes sense why it fits so well , and I thought it was just an Italian thing .

People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.

People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.

sounds about right xoxo

Find out what yours means, and see how well it fits
    http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/adriana
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 08-28-2015 at 06:27 PM.

The name Victoria picked me, really, that's my story and I'm sticking with it. I truly love the name especially in the formal and it has some deep meaning to me. As if it were my birth name I would never change it.
    Now though your post did get me thinking. I don't have a middle name. I kind of like Renee.... Victoria Renee..eh now I'm going to have to think about it.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola